My wife is my property, she should never lay with another man

>my wife is my property, she should never lay with another man

For the last time Sven, 7 hot dogs in a condom is not a "wife."

>Sup Forumstard """""""insults"""""""""""
TOP KEK have sex you loser

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

DELETE THIS

If blacks fuck better then why do most white girls date exclusively white men?

The amount of fucktards that confuse cuckolding with sharing on here is insane. My wife is my sub, and as such ive made her fuck strangers several times because i can and because i like watching her take load after load. Even make her thank each of them for it.
If any of the randoms i let fuck her said anything cuck related to me theyd end up with a black eye and blue balls.
These aint cuck files. This is sharing. A cuck has no power.

When you get into a marriage, it's generally agreed upon that you're exclusive and won't fuck other people as well as get some sweet tax benefits.
If you're about your wife sleeping around then go for it, just don't try to convince the rest of the married populace to make it the norm, you fucking degenerate cuck.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding

>my wife
She's Jamal's wife, you just finance their relationship.

White women are the least likely to race mix

lol this is officially the best thread on Sup Forums right now.

that's not the point. How can you be so bluepilled?
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>theyd end up with a black eye
They're already black though

Stop disgracing our country.

>he lets niggers near his family
Kill yourself cuck faggot

that hollow look in his eyes. you can tell, there is nothing there. No soul, no passion, only suffering.

POOR LITTLE BUGGER!

>Finland

Ching ching chong bing bong

>america
ooga booga dooga googa

>make contract to not sleep with other people
>she sleeps with other people
>divorce court still appoints her most of the wealth and the kids

Marriage should be treated like literal contracts

Not enough Black men in our countries

If both the husband and wife agreed to not sleep with anyone but each other then how is the wife property if she and her husband are playing by the same rules.

shitpost

>wife not allowed to fuck anyone else
>property
You really are a cuck aren't you OP

The fundamental problem with gender was that it was created by white males in the 18th Century as a way to justify enslavement of heavier cocked bulls. Despite this, the honkey held an intense fascination with the impressive, well melanined schlonged. I know I as a white male regularly fantasise about the perfect black penis, penetrating powerfully and deeply into white society.

Can you name any case where this has happened

this is the one thing I like about muslim philosophy

cheating is NOT OK

but the punishment is obviously way too much