Redpilled children's movie Angry Birds upsets liberals

Reminder, that the red pilled children's movie Angry Birds is released today.

The liberals are already whining and complaining about it.

If this was a film about trannies being accepted I bet these same liberals would call it groundbreaking and great.

nypost.com/2016/05/19/angry-birds-movie-fails-to-make-a-dumb-app-into-a-political-statement/

grouchoreviews.com/reviews/4916

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/angry-birds-movie-lays-egg-movie-review-article-1.2639920

flickfilosopher.com/2016/05/the-angry-birds-movie-movie-review-what-the-shell.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/19/angry-birds-movie-fails-to-make-a-dumb-app-into-a-political-statement/
imdb.com/name/nm0900140/?ref_=tt_ov_wr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

How is it red pilled? I'm not going to click on any of those articles and if you're going to bump your own thread at least put a screen cap of one of the articles fagit

fucking meme magic is real

>trannies
not
>muslims
ftfy

Rebelling against Bird Island’s liberal, everyone-gets-along philosophy by acting out, cardinal Red (voiced by Jason Sudeikis) is sentenced to an anger management class led by Matilda (Maya Rudolph as the closest thing to a major female character).

His classmates are fellow avian rebels against political correctness: Chuck (Josh Gad) and the literally explosive Bomb (Danny McBride).

Red is the only one who’s suspicious when a band of seemingly friendly singing-and-dancing green pigs (immigrants!) led by Leonard (Bill Hader) come ashore. And, sure enough, Red’s proven right when they steal the birds’ eggs (the unborn!), and set sail for home to feast on them.

So Red and his pals enlist the help of the egotistical and more-than-slightly Trump-ian Mighty Eagle (Peter Dinklage), who at one point takes a lengthy leak into a lake.

Our tantrum-prone heroes follow the pigs back to Pig Island — where they rescue the eggs and, taking their cue from Ted Cruz, proceed to bomb the intruders back to the Stone Age. Parents of 5-year-olds, you have been warned.

It's a metaphor for the refugee crisis and the moral of the story at the end is don't trust strangers and being skeptical of strangers could save your society.

No fucking way. I thought it was gay as shit that they were making a movie about angry birds, but I'm definitely having my kids watch this.

Goddamn, who masterminded this?

You
CANNOT
tell me that the shot of the eagle statue
WAS NOT INTENTIONALLY MADE
to be used
AS A DLIBS CH3CK
image on
THIS SITE

extreme pandering

based

It's a film where an Angry Bird gets sent to a tolerance and anger management camp after he flips out at work.

Later on he meets a couple of other Angry Birds and one day a couple of Pigs on ships who look like Muslims come by.

The rest of the Birds are nice to their guests and want to help and protect them, but the Angry Birds are the only ones who question it.

Later even the police attack the Angry Birds for being rude to the guests, and millions of Pigs go onto the Birds land and start taking the Birds eggs.

Later on the Birds follow them around and realize the Pigs have a plan to blow up the Birds after taking their eggs so the Birds decide to get the Mighty Eagle a giant Eagle bird that looks like Trump to help them out.

In the end the Birds wind up showing the rest of the birds that the Pigs are bad and the Birds go and kick the Pigs off their island and take the eggs back and bomb the Pigs.

Nigger I didn't ask for a synopsis.

Fucking spoiler that shit you fag.

Rebelling against Bird Island’s liberal, everyone-gets-along philosophy by acting out, cardinal Red (voiced by Jason Sudeikis) is sentenced to an anger management class led by Matilda (Maya Rudolph as the closest thing to a major female character).

His classmates are fellow avian rebels against political correctness: Chuck (Josh Gad) and the literally explosive Bomb (Danny McBride).

Red is the only one who’s suspicious when a band of seemingly friendly singing-and-dancing green pigs (immigrants!) led by Leonard (Bill Hader) come ashore. And, sure enough, Red’s proven right when they steal the birds’ eggs (the unborn!), and set sail for home to feast on them.

So Red and his pals enlist the help of the egotistical and more-than-slightly Trump-ian Mighty Eagle

Our tantrum-prone heroes follow the pigs back to Pig Island —a vaguely Arabic place where they rescue the eggs and, taking their cue from Ted Cruz, proceed to bomb the intruders back to the Stone Age. Parents of 5-year-olds, you have been warned.

REV UP THOSE ENGINES.
TIME TO BOMB MUDSHITS.
AGAIN.

criminally underrated

>Spoilers
>On Sup Forums
Newfag.
Spoiler tags only work on boards where things up for discussion CAN be spoiled. There are no "spoilers" in politics. There ARE spoilers for Sup Forums shows, Sup Forumsideo games etc though.

check em

Shut the fuck up you faggot. Asking for a spoiler for a movie made for 12 year olds? Really?

I'm positive they based red off of /r9k/.
>None of the girls want him
>Everyone constantly ridicules him
>Hates others yet wants to have a social life
>Lives in isolation from the other birds
>There's literal Chad birds that screw him over

>Red is the only one who’s suspicious when a band of seemingly friendly singing-and-dancing green pigs (immigrants!) led by Leonard (Bill Hader) come ashore. And, sure enough, Red’s proven right when they steal the birds’ eggs (the unborn!), and set sail for home to feast on them.

>So Red and his pals enlist the help of the egotistical and more-than-slightly Trump-ian Mighty Eagle (Peter Dinklage), who at one point takes a lengthy leak into a lake.

>Our tantrum-prone heroes follow the pigs back to Pig Island — where they rescue the eggs and, taking their cue from Ted Cruz, proceed to bomb the intruders back to the Stone Age. Parents of 5-year-olds, you have been warned.

Holy shit. This honestly sounds like the best movie of the decade.

A friend of mine won a contest and he got to voice act in this movie.

Welp, now I have to see it.

>It’s cute that the male filmmakers decided to buck the natural inclination to make their main characters female; their matching birds in the game are not gendered, and so most players have obviously been assuming they were female. Nice blow for male equality!

wtf?
how the hell could anyone think the games birds are female in general?
wtf

This.

I always assumed they were male.

> eggs -> females

is probably the logic they'd go with, if grilled on it.

(nevermind that male birds take care of eggs too.)

Seems like leftists fail at biology. Not a big surprise though.
Male birds watch over the eggs just as much as female birds do. In fact, in some species, it is the male who incubates the eggs.

In general, birds are very monogamous group of animals, where both males, and females take nearly equal role in taking care of the eggs and the hatchlings.

i cant remember any obvious indications of the goombas gender from super mario, yet i, and every sane person would assume theyre male, because thats how your brain works, if youre not retarded or force yourself to think like this because of feminism
i simply cannot grasp this shit
im literally triggered

I can see why liberals are upset

>every sane person would assume theyre male

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or mocking SJW's

imdb.com/name/nm0900140/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

Check out the writer's other credits, he wrote a lot of classic Simpson's episodes, including pic related, mite b gud

oh my god.......the people who made this movie are 4channers......they fucking knew...

Just because of that nypost review alone i'm watching this movie and buying the bluray

The reviews mostly seem to miss the point the movie is making. Are they not seeing it or do they not want to promote the video as based?

It was taken from one of the articles, flickfilosopher.

It's obvious they see it but it's against everything they push so they're painting it as literally hitler.

Pretty funny how that was supposed to be a bad review and it totally sold people like us on the movie.

Sup Forums the cartoon

I'm gonna buy two copies and give one away to someone at work.

Well the white bird who drops the exploding egg kind of had to be female

this and london has fallen came out in the same year

>Finns make Deutschland Erwachte: The Cartoon

The Finns truly don't give a fuck about political correctness.

Based movie is based
noice

>this is considered edgy and contrarian

are they angry young birds?! holy fuck they need better education

Yeah, "funny"

Holy shit the bird actually look like Merkel. I was skeptical at this theory before I saw that.

>the Jew has 6000 years of experience in being sneaky

They fooled us again

"And while no one should be desperate enough to be searching "The Angry Birds Movie" for a role model, couldn't we have at least one strong female character?"

Holy shit I gotta watch that movie

This is a work of art and will be discussed in Universities in years to come.
The first piece of mainstream writing to openly condemn the colonisation of Europe.

and it's based off a fucking meme tier video game lol.

I dont know if it's the jews or anything but I'm really tired of seeing this board fall once again into such obvious pandering traps.

Did you seriously miss the shitstorm when the trailer first came out or are you just this new?

In Paper Mario there's female goombas. They look different than the common bad guy goomba.

This is amazing.

guys don't be too much optimist, you don't know the end of the movie, maybe it will be like "and they were all equals and happy forever with pigs"

Those three pointed symbols in the background are runic "man" symbols, favored by white supremacists, too.

>I might have to see this

>tfw i found the french reference

Feels good man

From what the reviews say, they kill them and live happily ever after or some shit.

>Marios moustache

>No obvious indication of gender

Which bathroom did you use this morning?

OH SHIT FOUND NEW REFERENCES!!!!!!

THE NAME OF THE BIRDS:

CHUCK = KEK

RED = ??? BLOOD?

BOMB = BOMBS USED DURING THE ATTACKS

ok where can i buy the dvd pls

It's all coincidence. Trust me, I'm finnish.

The makers just probably got drunk one night and thought
>you...you know, we should make a fucking movie

>FUCK YEAH A MOVIE

>with our... our angry birds, you know?

>fuck yes we should make a movie man
>but what sssshould the plot be?

>well they gotta destroy something right?
>they're angry birdssss and all that shit

>yea

>sho... sso what if some pigs attack them and they gotta defend themselves?

>but is that enough for a plot man?

>yeah, little kids are fucking stupid, they'll enjoy anything

CHUCK = C.....UCK

RED = ??? BLOOD?

BOMBS = BOMBS USED DURING THE ATTACKS

or chuck = cuck
red = redpilled
and bomb = the redpilled and the cucks have to ally to bomb muslims ?

fuck that i don't want to ally with cucks

>literally the german flag

It just came out in theaters today.

>Finns get drunk
>Make movie about their famous mobile game
>Accidentaly redpill a few million children

Perkele :DDDD

or bomb = when we rise and bomb the muslims

>imdb.com/name/nm0900140/?ref_=tt_ov_wr
Also involved in King of the Hill.
This actually might be a good animation movie.

88 dubs of truth.
I know my Fins, this is most likely what happened.
Fuck man, i love you silly Snowmonkeys.

>Peter Dinklage - Mighty Eagle (voice)

kek

The symbolism is too clear, there's no way it could be coincidence.
This isn't just one or two things in the movie being stretched to say "It's about Muslims!". Everything in it is pointing to that being the case.

How do explain the fact that the King Pig has a Muslim style beard for no reason?
How do you explain the American Eagle?
How do you explain lines like "You are making our guests feel unwelcome"?
How do you explain the pigs planning to blow up the bird's home?

It just all rings to true of reality, it cannot possibly be coincidence.

Perfect, looks like I will be taking my daughter to a movie this weekend.

Most most likely just pulled that shit out of their asses. Finnish mentality is exactly like that, muslims are useless niggers, america is god, etc etc.

kek

>Rovio Headquarters: Espoo, Finland
The Finns are fucking meme masters this is no doubt an attempt to meme Muslims out of Europe.

True.

Niggers you know those are literally bird's footprints right?

because they are birds you see

GO BACK TO FUCKHEADISTAN

~American Hero in movie (2016)

Oh fuck...

I forgot this shit was made by Finns

Yes, but it's literal pottery

Its all about context, yoko

The movie wasn't though, it's 100% Hollywood production down to it's core.

There's not even a single finnish name in the end credits.

It's a prequel to the games. In all the games they are at war. Having them be friends would kill the franchise

OFUG, SHUD IT TOWN

I don't care. I'm hopping on the kek train

Check the picture of red when he goes to the doctor.
There is a chart in the background showing pain levels.
It goes from blue to red.

>tfw there are so many shills here anymore that there will be articles about white supremacist symbology in the problematic angry birds movie
>because of these posts

the memes must flow

Is it alright to clap at the end Sup Forums?

>Shitty phone game
>Expect a terrible cash grab with typical power of friendship rubbish
>Thought out anti refugee political message

Is this real, never would have in a million years expected this, did no one pay attention to the script because it's angry birds?

>Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007)

It's strange that there is no outrage over this in Germany here. The theme obviously is intentionally made to mirror the current refugee invasion here. Yet, while many news sites and critics are mad because of a too simple and boring plot, they don't get the most obvious part of it. Shows how disconnected these people are with reality.

>the check em pose
>the leaves in the background
those fuckers knew what they were doing when they made this.

There already are, if you go to google and type in "Sup Forums pol archive" , when you get to the a in archive it pops up "Sup Forums pol angry birds movie" as a suggestion and there are a shitload of articles about how Internet hitlers love this evil nazimovie

No. you seig heil

Becoming a meme is very profitable goy, it's the holy grail of free advertising or whatever the Jew equivalent of the holy grail is, maybe the spear they stabbed Jesus with

>I'm not going to click on any of those articles

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. MUH PRECIOUS CLICKSIES.

comical.

Remember to praise Kek for having bestowed his power upon us.

BURE COBENCIDENCE :DDDD