I have a severe cuck fetish and desperately want to watch her sucking another mans cock

I have a severe cuck fetish and desperately want to watch her sucking another mans cock.

Would you like to share some pics?

I'd like to share her

Just for information, OP doesn't have a cuck fetish, because to be a cuck you have to actually have to have a girl.

The girl in OP's pictures is just someone he know, worships from afar and who he wants to see fucked (which she has actually thought about; probably because she knows what a pathetic man-child OP is and it amuses her). She would certainly never have sex with OP

At best OP is a voyeur; at worth he's a pathetic excuse for a human

He'll now delete this thread, like he did the last one

Sexy af

You can't share what you don't have

kek

At least OP finally learnt to change the image name so it doesn't pop up on her facebook

Not OP but here's my wife's ass.

He actually did that? So she wouldn't even agree to let him watch her being fucked by her boyfriend now

I'd love to see her getting fucked by her boyfriend.

But that's not cuckoldry - it's voyeurism

>hurr durr
>huuurrrr duuuurrrrr

moar

Not by the random offchance in chicago? I'm huge and dry rn looking for a cutie like that

Nah, in Aus

read
OP couldn't share her with you - she's not his to share

my 19yo GF
wwyd?

But if she liked what she saw....
damn too far..

very nice....MOAR

Looks rly nice. Is she as slutty as she looks?
Would start by choking and slaping her. Push my dick down her throat until she gags.

Post more plz

I love cucking others. I love dominating another man's woman,

Give her my 11inches of cock

Anything you'd do to her?

She loves sucking dick, she get super wet whilst shes doing it . You like her ass?

Do you like sph? aswell?

Sure man. Also gangbangs and creampie

She'd take all of it she loves them long and thick

Can I post pics of my huge cock? I love to hear what she thinks of it. Or what you would want me to do with it to her.

Looks awesome. Would slap her Ass. Force her around and make her suck again while fingerin her.

Post more of her tits and body. Is she into anal? She like it rough?

She's sleeping atm unfortunately

Do you think she could take it?

Fuck! you can fuck my wife.

She said she'd enjoy trying and her pussy is super wet just thinking about it
she loves a good spanking. She loves it in both her holes, the harder the pounding the better

Doubtful. She can barely take mine, you'd probably bottom her out.
Confession, I got my cuck fetish when she almost left me because I was to poor to have a kid with her. She has borderline and can't support herself so she was basically going to whore herself out to a bunch of old guys for cash to get by when we split up. One day when I was at work I got a text from an Uber telling me it had arrived at my house, I was at work, so this meant she had taken one into town to see the first man on her list. I ended up caving and leaving work to pick her up before the other guy arrived at the place for their date, but I've always fantasized about arriving just a few minutes too late, and finding out he'd filled her up before I got there.

whats the biggest she's had?

Got im diamonds. She is gorgeous and dirty at the same time. Perfect. Plz post more! You got some bj pics?

if I'm being honest, her dad's. He molested her when she was six, she was also raped when she was 14, but apparently that guy was tiny.

holy shit. That is amazing. You are literally 3x my bf. Thats fuckin awesome.

Jesus
how big are you soft?

shes had a thick 8'' nothing like that weapon you've got.
good good, no Bj pics sorry. shes only small so she loves being manhandled.

wait wait wait, tits or gtfo

You got any full frontal body shots? Nudes prefered, clothed still good. You are a lucky man dude.

Thats really hot. are you into cucking?
9 inches soft.
I am bigger than that soft. She is really hot. How tall is she?

Seek help OP seriously you are fucked in the head

Kek

Yeah. I am super into cucking. Although my bf isnt. he super defensive about his cock (which you dwarf). You are a monster. It just so huge and beautiful. I wish you could fuck my right now. It looks bigger than a pringles can.

Shes less than 5ft, how would you fuck her?
None with face.

id like to cover that ass and panties in cum wow so hot

Thats fine. Dont need face, even tho that would be awesome. Guess she is super pretty.

Yo I'm in Chicago. How big are you? I want you to fuck my girl

Why not dump him for a dude with a big cock?

I would probably break her in two. Her pussy would unrecognisable. It would take time to get all the way in. But I would. and she would love it. SCreaming for more.

Holy shit how do you walk. Where do you pu that thing.

I love him. but I also like cucking. Although for this guy () I would fucking leave his tiny cock behind.

How do you think she'd handle yours compared to my 5?

I had to cut the bottom out. I almost touch the side at my thickest.
Post more!

Well she would be super tight. But plenty of foreplay and practice always does the trick. I am sorry though it generally takes a few months before they shrink again.

wwyd?
shes dripping wet just thinking about it.

Unlike me you'd be touching her stomach with your cock in this pic

I usually hit diaphragm (low ribs area).
How far past her belly button would I go?

Wow. Thats amazing. I am so wet right now. How old are you? Is it still growing?

it'd be past here stomach, shed be throbbing like fuck on every inch of you

taken just for you. You should see me in skinny jeans.

you tiny in comparison to him

24. Yes.
What would you do with me?

Ignore watermark but that's her blowing me. She'd have such a hard time sucking that cock. She loves getting creampied but she can't feel me cum inside. She'd probably cum just from feeling your cock twitch while you emptied your balls in her pussy.

do you like sph?

beautiful. MOre?

Can you post a pic of your cock next to a monster energy drink as well please. pretty please. dreams coming true.

yeah, I'm the guy from earlier. Still posting my wife lol

How would you feel about me fucking your wife knowing that I was twice your size flaccid?
Will do. Give me a mo.

I would cum in my pants watching your enormous dick disappear into my wife.

Make her clean that fucking room. Jesus Christ OP, that's a horrible way to live. I get that you want to be humiliated and your brain is disorganized but your fucking home doesn't have to be. Straighten shit out a bit. Fuck.

I don't think she'd able to feel you after fucking his dick. I know I wouldn't be able to feel your tiny cock after his.

I know she'd never look at my dick the same way again. She'd try and pretend for my sake but there's no way she could resist getting bottomed out by a cock like that in exchange for my cock.

What a dirty slut

Hows this?

Honestly it makes me want to nut imagining her telling me she couldn't feel me in her. Maybe she would even make me kneel before him.

got a kik?

Holy shit that was fucking brutal

You ever fit all 11 inches in someone's ass or pussy?

3 different women have managed it in the pussy.
1 was over 6'3", the over was over 45 (enormous tits, like milena velba big), the other was patient.

Nah, she doesn't even know I do this. I'm the only guy she's been with consensually, but I know she'd lose her mind getting rawed by something like that for hours on end, even if she doesn't. I like to think she'd prepare herself to be grossed out our not like it, then get embarrassed when she loved every inch as soon as it entered her. Within minutes she'd be bouncing her ass up and down on your cock.

When I have cucked other men. I usually get there wives/gfs to force them into wearing their panties.

I'm a bit different. I just want to DP my gf

Out of how many chicks?

How about anal?

Wwyd

a gift for you, master. My bf's cock in comparison.
And no he doesn't know about this. THe pic was a present.

I'm completely shaved down there and I fit into her panties perfectly. Maybe I could even be a good little helper while she gave up her body.

In all honesty do you ever wish that it was maybe a couple inches smaller? I mean if you've only ever fit it all the way 3 times seems a bit of a waste.

I'm the regular 6 inches, and even i'll make my gf bleed some times since she's 5'2 and petite all around, 11 inches seems like you could cause some internal damage if you go hard with a small girl

Send it to him. You know you want to.

I would fucking wreck her. She is gorgeous. Please post more.

That's just fucking nasty dude. I think ur mom cheated on ur pops with a horse and then had you

Honestly. I wish was bigger. Thicker and longer.
I am still growing so who knows.
That is an amazing gift. You should send it to him.

51. I am not into anal.

I admit you are big, but you won't grow any more than this. Naturally of course. A mans body stops growing at the age of 21 you are 24