Is it a valid comparison?

Is it a valid comparison?

Yes Israel is an apartheid state that needs to be boycotted until Palestine is free from river to sear

Not really. Israel lets Arabs into their parliament, and the Israeli/Arab population difference in 1948 was nowhere near as extreme as the white/black population difference in South Africa.

Palestinians are generic arabs and their lands are already settled by jews, so just annex them.

They aren't though. Gaza and the West Bank both have massive populations relative to the rest of the region. That's why Israel doesn't want to just annex them, if it did their parliament would become majority arab overnight.

t. Ahmad Alhamdulillah

>flag
makes you think

Kind of. Palestinians in the de facto annexed territory of the WB have restricted freedom of movement, are subject to a different legal code than Israelis, and cannot vote in Israeli elections.

t. Muhammad Al Jazeera

t. Bashir Gemayel

T. Aaron Stein

T. Aabidullah Abbas

G R E A T E S T A L L Y

They're not Israelis. Why should they be able to vote? Arabs that are Israelis can vote. See the difference?

t. Abdullah Feinberg

Because you have annexed the territory and administer it as a de facto part of your sovereign nation

No and no. We haven't annexed, and wee don't administer
Heard of the Palestinian Authority?

>not watching Waltz with Bashir
p good film

Hmmmm idk this seems a lot like administration to me

cool
so when will they have their own sovereign state?

either a tel aviv cuck or a palestinian second class citizen

they're basically waiting it out

>get invaded
>praise invaders
Maronite's everyone. Do you also pretend you're a white person?

Because Israel occupies and manages the territory, for all practical intents they are citizens.

>Heard of the Palestinian Authority?
>muh Palestinian Aurthority

Its propped up by Israel, which collects its taxes and supports its police force development.

To go back to the South Africa example the Apartheid system worked the same way. Despite SA effectively controlling the northern black majority territories their position was that the black majority was part of one of several "homelands" and thus not real citizens of south africa

guilty as charged on the first account :^)
a few years after a reasonably charismatic leftist candidate enters the political arena without getting assassinated
religious settlers having sex intensifies

i thought muslim women were only allowed to marry other muslims

why should i watch this ?

>invaded
yeah, by pali niggers.
thank god for Sabra and Shatila though, put these monkeys in their place.
and we're not wh*te either

It's not possible to give the West Bank statehood anymore though; that was Begin's intention with his acceleration of settlement. No Israeli government will ever be able to concede the West Bank territory now because to do so would be political suicide, as it would effectively expatriate large populations of Israeli Jews.

It's interesting, insightful, informative, has a distinct animation style and a good soundtrack.
Way different to your average film or even docu.
Give it a go, if you don't like it or it triggers you switch it off.

It would involve land swapping obviously, though I agree the window may close eventually.
I just don't really see any other option.

Or just send shitloads of Haredi and Mizrahi Jews into the WB to breed and replace them demographically in preparation for formal annexation

Just standard colony mindset. Replacing the daddy France figure with something remotely close.

I'm pretty Right-leaning but I think it's a quality movie. The message is a bit gay though.

no
- whites are not the majority of the oligarchy in Israel
- blacks legally have superior rights to whites, unlike arabs who are genuine second class citizens in Israel

This makes no sense

Why is it bad, if arab nations focused on its own civic nationalism instead of goatfucking (islamism) or panarabism they would be much better.
Especially with Lebanon where shiites and christians because of sunnis entered war against its far stronger neighbour

>Canada

Why are Ashekanzi such cunts?

Some think Alawites are Arab and they are not second-class citizens in Israel; many doctors professionals and businessmen.

WTF I HATE SOUTH AFRICA NOW

t. Antoine Lahad

No. Palestine is different from the Bantustans. It wasn't the Africans fault they were in that situation.

>74555088
back to mena, whore
the men are having a serious discussion here

Israel was Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa's only ally during the sanctions. #BasedKikes

and also the only country that backed the Phalanges Libanaises against palestinian/syrian scum
god bless Israƫl
dump hezbollah

AHAHAHAHHA no

it's good, can confirm
seen it on TV

no it's not it's propaganda and trash
it's pallywood on steroids

Why can't you maroniggers accept thwy you lost the civil war?

Nah it's that Canuck Iranian diaspora.

No. Jews were behind the Apartheid ending

Bullshit. Israel had ties to the Apartheid government.

>jews are a monolith

Because that civic nationalism has a lot of delusion and autism in it.

this is confusing because the Jew is obviously the redhead but the Pali, the darker woman, really looks like a Jew

It wasn't good before though either so I don't see what point you are trying to make.

South Africa has always been a shithole, white South Africans have it better than ever before

What if Jews were not a monolithic Hebrew hive mind but rather a geographically diverse and heterogenous cultural-ethnic group that comprised many different individuals with wildly divergent beliefs and values?

Man, that would be nuts.

it's possible user

it's dubious user

>Israel never financer Wouter Basson's project
>Israel never sterilized black people

why can't you stop stalking me you fucking bitch?
like do you use flag hunter 24/7 to keep track of my posts so you can reply to me about muh ebil maronites?
get a life cunt
go back to slitting your wrists

That's not the flag of Apartheid South Africa.

Who are you talking about?

Very much so. No wonder Amerikkkans supported both.