I used a razor blade on my leg and it won't stop bleeding

I used a razor blade on my leg and it won't stop bleeding

Go to the ER.

This

Go to the ER

just sit on it it will stop sometime

I don't have insurance

Show us the cut

Jog in place. It'll help restrict the bloodloss.

This.

How deep is the cut

Super glue the cut closed

this

If it was deep and on the inner thigh you gonna die

He would have died before posting this, hes prob have been bleeding for some minutes, a cut there kills you in seconds

just blow-dry it for about 2-5 minutes. geez kids these days.

Hey user. Post may be a joke, but please seek medical help. This is not worth dying for.

Afterwards, one step at a time, please consider getting mental help as well. This is bad behavior, and I really do hope you can get better :)

Not deep at all I think. Everytime I wipe it off and hold pressure and move it starts running down my leg. Cuts don't look that wide

This might burn and hurt, but will stop the bleeding, superglue was made for healing war wounds in the battlefield

Cut the other one, but deeper.

>checked

Are you really worried by this? Gtfo

Don't be a faggot.

At least timestamp.

OP is way too faggot to stop bleeding, just die already

OP you're probably gonna die m8 those scratches look life threatening.

Go out with a bang though fgt don't just sit there and bleed out. Go break some shit try to get on the news make a name of yourself

Down the road not across the street faggot. Do it right or get BTFO

Vitamin K can help with blood clotting, found in milk

Rub flour, corn starch or talc into it. Problem solved. Lacking that rub the area with an ice cube.

The dude is clearly currently mentally ill, and I think it's fucked up, even under anonymity, nobody else is saying it.

I think the most faggot thing you can do is to ignore your own humanity. It's the harder way to go about things, it takes more effort. If you don't do it the hard way, you're a fucking faggot.

WHY WOULD YOU CUT YOURSELF IN THE LEG.

Uh, I don't think it's too bad...

show me the cut and i can direct you on how to stop the bleeding
calling a hospital will be helpful too

underage b&

stop doing this to yourself. seek help. i went to school with a girl that died 3 years ago because she used to cut herself, then it went too far and she blead to death in her bathroom. she didn't want to die though. this was in the papers and i can link it to you if you want to read. you need to go to the ER, then seek help. i know you're in pain but there are other ways to handle it.

If he would just cut the rest of the leg off the part that was bleeding would stop.

It could be not clotting because you keep wiping it down.
Also why are you cutting yourself?
Why not run away from your issues like I do, smoke too much weed and have a snacking issue?

Razor blades don't bleed, nice try troll!

you won't have a life very soon, dumbass

Where is your cut?

Apply a tourniquet (ie. a belt) 2 inches above the cut, tighten it as much as you can. Its important that you don't be a pussy and gently apply it.

Find some long cloth, could be a towel or an aberrant sheet, and apply a ton of pressure on the wound. Do not let up. Bonus for ice to cool the wound.

Also call 911

This, it will clot if you stoptouching it.

Lmao come back to me once you have one of your friends burst into your room having sliced open their throat for funzies

>be you
>10/10 Stacy is easy wants you to fuck her silly
>you decide to go with Tyrone into the bathroom instead
>walk into the stall and Tyrone bends you over. Your head hits the toilet and you start to sob
>everyone hears your sobs while Tyrone grunts as he fucks you silly
>in between your sobs you meekly say "i-if you don't d-do it the hard way. You're a fa-fagot"
>Tyrone cus in your ass and spanks you. Pulls his Dick out and leaves
>you crawl into a ball "Atleast I'm not a faggot"

>911
what if hes not american

medfag here. can confirm

Saw this picture yesterday. Nice try bruh.

Call 711

>Any social interaction can be reduced to being fucked by a black guy as a metaphor.
I'm not the one you were replying to, but are you sure this isn't a projection of some deep held wish on your part?

who uses that one again?

Either:
A. Go seek medical attention
B. Desinfect with alcohol, then use superglue
C. Desinfect with alcohol, then close the wound by burning it shut. (Hold lighter under knife or other piece of metal, then hold it against the wound, so it closes)

if someone gets a dubs then op has to do the one dubs tells him to

India

is this a meme about all indians working in 7/11's or is it the actual number

This guy

Pack the wound with dirt or kitty litter.

>harms self repeatedly
>"oh no how do I stop this?"

im calling bullshit
this is fake and gay
how can you get THIS much blood from those little scratches

fake
and
gay