What's going on Sup Forums? How is your life? What's going on in your life? Stay a while, tell me your story

What's going on Sup Forums? How is your life? What's going on in your life? Stay a while, tell me your story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9c1vSIpHA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not much just oneitis and your usual dose of sadness

What's causing this sadness? What's wrong? Is it a general feeling or created by a specific person or event?

I should be studying right now, but I keep postponing the end of my break (that started 3 hours ago) it.

What are you studying? And how important is it to your future? Do you have lots of time before it becomes a major issue?

Can get through the day just fine. Its when i am alone at night when things get spooky. Chasing 1 person for over an year now

I'm a massive fuckup who refuses to change and contribute anything outside of an empty fucking life filled with distractions.
And I'm about to sleep, because I can't even seem to get THAT right...

Well how close are you both?

She has had a boyfriend ever since i met her, she romantically hanged out with 4 guys who were interested in her including me

All this information was made known to me only very recently

Getting out of that cycle can be hard. I've been there. I cut out some distractions and it started to work. It probably would have worked but then something else broke that cycle better - my mother got cancer.

While a big negative event can get you out of that cycle, don't just wait on it to happen. Start cutting out distractions. If they draw you back in, that's okay, once you start feeling worthless again, cut them out again. Keep doing this until you can use those distracting things healthily.

Life fucking sucks but I make it that was I can either exist and try to be happy with my mother or move back in with my abusive father. I feel like dad is the option

Nah. Distractions are a guarantee. I've fucked up enough be it deliberately/subconsciously or naturally that it's what I expect from trying. I'm just going to be a fuckup until I either magically wake up and suddenly feel better or until I die.

>
I see. I was in something like this before. If she knew you were interested and still lead you on, then she would probably do the same to you.

If she didn't, then it's okay to be hung up on her, but don't focus everything on her. Consider other people as options, and eventually those feelings will go away.

why would you choose to be with your abusive father over an attempt at happiness with your mother?

That's the worst attitude you could have about this situation. You can't expect to have it magically happen or have everything done for you. You have to take that first step. Nobody else can do that for you.

starting a new job tomorrow morning. this week i moved 1000 km, to a new country. now i'm just stressing myself about this whole stuff. i feel that it will be cool, but i was wrong in the past a few times too. and now just chilling before the first day, and hope that i won't oversleep tomorrow.

No i know she is a slut. But the heart wants what it wants. Or atleast my dick wants her

Also none of us 4 guys knew about the bf. She still thinks i have no idea about him

I'm having a real depressing time, finding out most of my friends hated me and that I was used over the last 3 years

I know how that feels user. We will find better people someday

Lay down 10 hours before you have to get up, and don't touch your phone, computer, game console, whatever can keep you up, NO MATTER WHAT. The first day is one of the most important and you can't risk it!

Then get a little aggressive, throw around some words. Take a picture of the boyfriend's facebook or IG or something and ask her if she knows him. Do it in person, so you can see her reaction. After that, no matter what you feel, walk away.

>That's the worst attitude you could have about this situation.
I'm well aware. I don't expect it to magically change, but everyone says "WELL, YOU MIGHT CHAMGE, YOU DON'T KNOW THE FUTURE!" so I threw that in there. Realistically, I'm just flat out not going to put the effort in, therefore nothing will change. It's between a long, disappointing life and killing myself first. I've already resigned myself to this being my life to try and level out to hold off the suicide attempts for family's sake. Just waiting until I care enough and have enough money to buy a shotgun at this point. Damn near impossible to fuck that one up, and I don't trust myself to not fuck up anything else.

Call them out publicly. Let them know that what they did was the wrong thing to do.

Trips brings us luck, friend

It's a Global History class, I'm studying History.
Really have to do it today, yes

I'm relatively successful but wallow in self pity and depression. Better recently but still holds me back.

I have been going through depression but i started my meds today

I'm not a popular guy, so I have no public to call out to. These were my closest group of friend, about 8 guys

Suicide isn't helpful either. Any bills you need to pay will be put on your family, so will your funeral costs (maybe) and the emotional damage to your family could be tremendous, and drive them into doing the same thing you did.

26 femanon here, month ago ended 5 years relationship. No hard feelings on either side, we became bros kind of, no love or passion & boredom.
This week had a date *to simply have some fun* and never in my godamn life was I fucked so good. I never knew someone could D me so well

Why? She never said she liked me.

Then I promise if you go study right now, we will meet again in the future and I'll be able to help you again in some way.

Successful in what way? And what is pulling you out of that dark place?

Hopefully the meds help, but the meds often won't do all the work. Please only take your recommended dose and nothing more. What's making you feel depressed?

Then make a spam account on something like IG or twitter (not facebook, it's too intimate) and call them out.

>be me

But did she imply those things? You mentioned that she was acting romantically near you.

Do you have feelings for him again? If so, ask him what he feels. Dependent on what he says, tell him how you feel.

What's wrong with being you?

OK, I will do that. Thank you for telling me to do that

I have no one to expose them too. They moved on to their new friends and dropped me, I talk to no one else. They have already made up believable reasons to everyone for why they dropped me

>bills
Ha. None. I live with family and like I said, I'm a leech.
Funeral costs are a thing, but financially, that'll balance out over the course of however long that I'd have been leeching off of them for.
And honestly? What happens after isn't my problem. I'll just be fucking dead. I won't exist in order to know what happens and therefore won't be able to feel anything about it. That's the whole point of doing it in the first place.
Arguing consequences of the ultimate form of escapism only works if they value their family more than the perceived benefit of suicide. But I've wanted to die since third grade, so I've had some time to come to terms with it, and as such that won't change my mind.

I am no use to society. I am not doing anything with my life and I have no friends because I'm socially retarded and mentally fucked up. No one except for some of my family would care if I died. I can't find happiness in anything anymore.

Fuck this shit for good.
I'm too undisciplined.
After this post I'm gonna fucking grind so fucking hard and make it all the way to the top.
So peace out faggots. See you in Hell.

So close to dubs. Must suck.

Need to go to the supermarket because I have no food, but can't work up the interest. See, a few years ago, I decided the time had come to pull the trigger on a dream of mine: to create a community centre to celebrate hobo culture, where people could come and have a free coffee and a snack, relax on comfy couches, read a book, and not have to worry about paying for anything. The plan is to offer classes in traditional hobo survival skills like busking, fortune telling, whittling, and folk art made from found materials, all for free by volunteer teachers.

I sold everything I owned, moved to a city where rent is cheap, and rented out an abandoned factory which had been empty for more than a decade. It's full of mold and mice and millipedes, but I've slowly been renovating the space with salvaged materials. In order to afford to do this, I live on-site with no fridge, no stove, and no shower, in an unheated, unfinished, cement-and-cinder-block basement.

So what does this have to do with me going to the supermarket? Well, last month someone broke in and burglarized the place. They stole a bunch of tools, an old guitar, and a set of my smoking pipes, among other things. All the renovations ground to a halt. Now I have to skip meals and eat a constant diet of plain rice and whatever is on sale at the supermarket to be able to replace the stuff which was stolen. So going to the supermarket is always depressing.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer, but you DID ask.

(Pic related: My pride and joy, the project I'm working on.)

nothing at all

Oh definitely.. but it was all bullshit. She did it for attention. I started to avoid her all of a sudden and she flirted with me for a while after that trying to get me back but doesn't give a shit now.

Anything for you, Sup Forumsro.

Then put out for the public what really happened. Even if nobody sees it right away, you still vented which can always help a lot.

Well I guess you got me. I can't talk you out of it with anything unique or different. But I'll tell you a story to put a smile on your face.

I was in 5th grade and wanted to kill myself. Took my iPod 3, googled how to make a suicide rope (didn't know what a noose was) and followed the step by step instructions with an old yellow and blue rope. I went to the tree in our yard that was slowly dying from the bottom up. I hung the rope on the highest branch I could find. I put my head in through and jumped off the branch I was standing on. The branch it was tied to snapped and the noose unraveled. I gave up on giving up.

You're too serious about escapism dude. Try focusing on work or school, more instead of getting distracted on purpose. You understand it's on purpose so you can easily put thst effort into something productive. You don't need to magically create new effort, just use the effort you already have in something that will benefit you.

Wait am I just retarded or how do you get money at all? To like, buy things?

Hey, I'm the guy from the Utah Phillips Centre in the posting three down from yours. If you're not doing anything else with your life, why don't you come live with me? The conditions are terrible, but you can help me fix this place up. It'll give you purpose in your life, and in exchange I'll teach you the hobo survival skills and we can learn how to do renovations together as we go. What do you say?

What city you in?

I do tarot readings on a little folding table on the street. I can make about $40-$60 for a 12 hour shift, which isn't a lot, but it's not hard work and I can sit in the sun and smoke my pipe while I wait for punters.

Windsor, Ontario. A 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit.

>Try focusing on work or school
This 100%

Really? I'm in Ontario too. Can't help you though sorry, too busy. I might check up on your place at some point though.

I'm goad that worked out for you, bud. Way I see it, I'm just one of the people who isn't able to hack it, nor do I want to.Some people have terminal physical illnesses, mine's just a terminal mental illness. I just want to be done, but I'll try to help as many people with advice and listening and just being there for them as I can on my way out. Figure it's the least I could do to give SOMETHING back.

And when I was in third grade, I didn't quite have the concept of a noose, so I just tied string to my top bunk and tried to press my neck down for long enough. Otherwise, I'd try to smother myself with a pillow basically nightly. Funniest part is, I've been to therapy of some sort my whole life. I was the identified patient of the family, but no one realized that until my mid-late teens by the time the damage was already solidified. Kinda makes it seem like it's all a cosmic prank on me, sometimes.

That's great to hear actually! Have a great day!

Don't be upset. What you're doing is fucking astonishing and I'm amazed someone like you knows what Sup Forums even is. If you have any kind of media outlet where I can stay up-to-date on your progress I'll happily join up! I understand that some things can remind you of lows in your life, a certain Snapchat filter makes me feel sick to my stomach because of an ex, but I just deal with it and remember that there are better things. What you're doing is the best reminder anyone could have that there is good out there. You are the best person I've ever heard of on this site. Stay gold, Ponyboy.

If you got goals, chase'm. Not sure what you were trying to say though, srry.

That's how lots of people feel. That's why Sup Forums is here. But there are other boards too. Have you tried going to /adv/ for suggestions on useful pass times?

Why is your goal to be such a bum when you could be making double that in half the time everyday at a simple serving job

Give me a call if you're planning to come to Windsor. I'll give you a spare pipe and we can sit in the park and smoke together like proper gentleman sirs. My number is five one nine, nine four four, eight zero nine six.

Ummm ya I'd rather not move in with some 4fag

>
>Oh definitely.. but it was all bullshit. She did it for attention. I started to avoid her all of a sudden and she flirted with me for a while after that trying to get me back but doesn't give a shit now.

You're very young my guy, don't hasten the journey. It's clear you have some drive you just aren't putting it into the right place. I believe in you user. I know you can easily use that effort for school or work, and you don't have to push yourself. Start out slow, by cutting out simple distractions, until you can try making it your main focus.

Weeeewwwww buddy why you giving out your number

>You understand it's on purpose so you can easily put thst effort into something productive.
Flawed premise. The reason I CAN put the effort in is it's only an initial burst, and it affords me a distraction to take up all or at least the vast majority of my thoughts. Whereas both school and work don't leave me distracted enough and I just flat out can't get myself to do anything that isn't a whim anymore. Hell, I have periods where I don't eat because I can't even give enough of a shit to microwave something for sustenance because I just don't have the desire to eat.

Sure dude. I'll hit you up. Probably in a few months though.

Ignore her. When she flirts, casually shut it down. Reply with things like "Okay" "lol" "right" "same".

Agreed.

Both of you be VERY careful if you do meet up. But otherwise, yay you two!

I'm glad you can be humorous about your failed attempts. I have to be honest I laughed a little...

Only drive I'm capable of is to avoid reality. I just flat out don't have the desire and/or am wholly unwilling to try/put in any effort at all in order to do anything else with my life.

I have a go fund me page where you can see pictures of the site. I haven't updated it in a while, but I'm working on the back meeting room right now and when it's all done and carpeted, I'll update it with new pictures:

go fund me dot com slash SLOW-IWW

>such a bum
You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm a hobo, friend. Life on the bum is what I do, and what I teach. I think you'll enjoy this. It's by Utah Phillips, after whom the Utah Phillips Centre is named:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9c1vSIpHA0

Why not take a risk? It might turn out that I'm a decent person and this could be an interesting way to turn your life around. You're miserable anyway; what do you have to lose?

Controlling whims is simple bruv you just needta take a few of those inital bursts and put them into your studies or job. Slowly transfer some of your energy into productivity. Start out with just a fifth of all your thoughts, and then a fourth, and a third, until you can make it your top priority! I know you can do it, it won't even be more difficult than your day to day life now.

You know what they say. When you can't cry, all you've got left is to laugh.

Idk man i still want to fuck her. I am just gonna ask her if she wants an affair i am okay with it

You're not me. I've tried. It has never worked, so I stopped trying.
I'm glad it worked that way for YOU, but to insist that just because it did that it'll work for me is either naive, incredibly vain, or giving yourself significantly less credit than you deserve. Take your pick.

OP here.

Helping you all made my day better, and I hope your day became better too. I hope you all help each other and anyone who is new to the thread. I've gotta go confess my feelings to a girl. Hopefully dubs on this post gives me luck?

>How is your life?
Not good.
>What's going on in your life?
Trying to rebuild my life after I had it ruined. I was once a highly passable trans woman. Beautiful enough to be offered a position as a model. Soon, I lost hormones, lost my beauty all due to a fuck ass Republican Governor and one Doctor who pretends to be a Godly saint of love.
With all of my savings having been wasted now? I sit here with my BF. He still loves me, but I'm pretty sure I'm committing suicide after his birthday in 4 days. Vitality or Hope have long since left me, with no sign of return over 2 years.

Cheers, m8. Good luck with the gal.

Oh and btw. I know everyone will be happy at the monstrous suffering that has slain me.

Hope the 69 gives you something else instead...

I called and he actually picked up lol

All the best op

Check em op go get her

Why wouldn't I? Not everyone lives in fear.

I'm happy for you, you will learn a lot. Just try to do some exercise if the stress is constant

I haven't talked about myself once my friend. It sounds like you are the one who needs a little more self focus. I myself don't have any mental issues. No adhd, add, anger issues, ocd, I'm quite stable. I'm only basing my suggestions off of what you've given me. It sounds like you are doing a lot, including posting paragraphs in a feels thread with me, user. You will never be able to shift gears into productivity if you block yourself off from the concept altogether. If you don't believe you can control yourself long enough to focus on work, look into getting diagnosed for attention deficit and getting some adderall.

>be 17 yr old me
>madly crushing on a girl
>me being unaware that i have raging autism and being the extreme beta that i am pretty much married the girl in my mind without ever making a serious move on her
>after 4 months of crushing she tells me she likes my best friend and i was the first to know
>sperg out and tell her how i felt in the most autistic way possible
>life continues and seeing them so happy together makes me want to kill myself
>find comfort from the agonising pain in gaming and develop an addiction to cure this depression and supress feelings for girl
>shit spirals out of control and become and empty shell of my former self
>friends abandon me except for my best friend
>this continues for like 4 years
>begin this year i decide to better my life and get into rehab where i somehow beat addiction and depression
>2 weeks ago due some unexepected circumstances i find myself one on one with girl, where she apologises for her role in my misery but not my supressed feelings for her, she has no idea
>we talk and she opens up about her issues and i respond in the best way that i could but have no idea what is going on, pretty much starts with that she considered breaking up with bf some time ago but is happy that she didnt, meanwhile i though this cant be really happening
>this goes on for like 1 and a half hours where we decide its time to go our seperate ways
> soon as she leaves it just hits me, pretty much everything i felt for her once just came back like a tsunami wave
>i was not prepared
>right now im contemplating wether or not i should tell her, i feel like i should as i know where things might end up if i dont
>fear that once i do, or dont, i ruin everything ive build up this year and just nuke my social life

whatever i end up doing i only see it turn to shit because of my righteous moral compass

>be 17 yr old me
Get banned faggot.

this started when i was 17, im 23 now

Move on OP. Not healthy to obsess over this stuff

I don't care enough to. I flat out refuse to change. I have no desire to put in effort into making my life better. Adderall isn't going to change that. I've been on it in the past.
I don't care enough about things that don't spring into my mind as whims in order to do them, no matter what the thing is.

the point is that i havent moved on in like 6 years, wether i was aware or not isnt the point.
i feel like shit about this right fucking now and have no clue how im gonna move on

also procrastinating doing homework

Gonna spend the rest of your life crying about women that don't want you. Get a fucking grip. Your self worth is not derived from the desires of women. You are what's wrong with the world.

I'm starting my own business, have talent and work at a startup. My wife pulls me out, i think of how lucky i am so that other issues bother me less.

For example, just last night she came to bed, kissed me and then gave me a BJ and swallowed. That's the third time in as many days. She loves sucking cock. That's something to cherish, in addition to all her other qualities.

I feel like i'm not gonna get with a girl ever. like im not attractive enough or whatever. I realise i just have to be more confident, but just squaring up isn't easy. if it was, I wouldn't have this problem.

Ask girls to fuck
Like lots of them

Then why are you still in this thread? Don't respond if you aren't gonna listen to a single piece of advice anyone's given ya. If you don't desire change, you will not change period, end of story. Changing yourself, comes from yourself. If you feel it's uncontrollable let that be known to those who can help you. Now, you can for aure sway your whims into being productive, you just don't understand that being productive distracts you just as much as playing a game or browsing Sup Forums.

you're sperging out to hard over the first girl interaction of your life right now user, just live your life without thinking about the girl, just live and breath moving toward your future goals

Life is pretty good overall,
Just live on my own and it gets a little lonely.
Wish I had a girlfriend at times, not just for sex but for the company and cuddling etc.
I'm not bad looking, just a bit insecure I guess.
Also, when I actually get something going with a girl I back out because in the end I realise my life is pretty good by myself.
Especially when I see friends and family get in small fights constantly over nothing.
This cycle repeats constantly.