Ancient Greece and Rome were both non-white civilizations...

Ancient Greece and Rome were both non-white civilizations. They had more to do with Mesopotamians and Anatolians than Germanic snowniggers from the north. How does that make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan#France
encyclopedia.com/topic/Hair_Coloring.aspx
theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
theapricity.com/earlson/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>> 500 AD
>> 2016

Affects my life in no way

>it's the current year
not an argument

bretty good knowing that all my grandfathers were italians

Feels good to be part of the superior water nigger master race.

They are all "white".

There are only three races:
Mongoloid
Negroid
Caucasoid

Pretty good really, not being stuck in the iron age is great.

augustus the first ruler of rome had blue eyes and blonde hair

how does that make you feel shit skin rape baby

Great raves that have already peaked:
>Mesopotamians
>Egyptians
>Persians
>Greeks
>Romans
>Whites (European colonial empires)

Who's next to hold the throne? Chinese? Russians? Da joos?

We had our time guys. Sorry not sorry, it's our generation that made it all fall.

It makes me feel good that Slavs removed you from the Balkans.

and where did you get this information from? some renaissence painting? A nazi blog?

Nice try, nigger

Ancient Greece and Rome became multi-ethnic, which led to their downfall.

This is the cycle of civilizations, fucktard.

If you look at foreigners in Rome and think it was a good thing rather than a warning especially since Rome is a dead Empire then you are

FUCKING STUPID
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
T
U
P
I
D

We wuz kingz and spaghetti

R u saying we wuz kangz OP?

this looks like one of those psychotic afrocentric images, kek.

How come Greek and Latin were indo-european languages

Iranians, Indians or Chinese. These three are steadily moving towards market economics and are learning from their past mistakes.

Russia and the entirety of the West have lost their fucking minds and are going BACKWARDS

Lel aryan defence force will go full WE WUZ ITALIAN on you

hair on mummified bodies go blonde after awhile

Do eyes get more blue in memory than reality?

Sauce?

Avars removed them from balkans. We removed avars.

They died out for a reason.

What downfall, you mongrel? The Greco-Roman world lives on in Europe and North America. The Barbarians' """"culture"""" had literally zero influence on how the Modern World was shaped. It's all a continuation of the political model of Rome, with adoption of the cultural reality of Greece and Judeo-Christian morality.

A culture's influence isn't necessarily seen on the longevity and size of its Empire, but on how it affects the world after it. Just see the Jews. They never had an empire to speak of, and yet the entire world adopted their religion.

Those are actually 3 species and anything more specific is a race

That there... is a monumentally stupid claim. I hate bad history more then I hate immigrants.

WE WUZ HYPERBOREANS N SHEEIT

This portrait of two pompeiian lawyers actually helps make the case of "demographics = destiny."

You see, things were in real decline when this was made. Now go back and look at portraits from the age of the thriving republic... White people as far as the eye can see.

Note how even as portraiture shows an ever-darkening population, the senate and emperors stay white, with some very greek/semitic-looking emperors during the last century.

In a nutshell, Rome went away because the Romans went away, and OPs image helps demonstrate this.

>Judeo-Christian
People need to stop using this batshit term.

Do you realise how pathetic you sound? You love something, and yet refuse to see what it actually is. You can't be both Christian and against the Jews.

Except both of those people are Samnites and they always looked like that.

Nobody really knows what eye and hair color color most of the Roman Emperors had. Information about that is very scarce and imprecise and some of it literally comes from nazi propaganda books. It's possible that some of them had light hair and light eyes obviously, modern Italians do as well.

Hair dye and wigs were popular in ancient Rome. Considering those women appear to have brown eyes I'm going to assume those are hair dyes.

Is this the reverse we wuz kings

>this whole thread
>this level of delusion
You're not even white, america

Fuck you Mexican speaking trash, america is the whitest nation on earth and #1

The difference is that all Ancietn Egyptian, Roman, Greek etc Royalty was actually Aryan. It can be proven by using simple logic. For example look at Italy, Greece and Egypt today. While Egypt is by far the worst Italy and Greece are also falling apart. Thus we can draw the conclusion that they are not of the same racial stock as 'their' glorious ancestors.

Jesus, all the we wuz rome and hellas people ITT.
Why can't you accept that people managed to build civilization other than nordics/germanics?
Where ancient persians nordics? Were the japanese nordic?

>The Romans and Greeks were nordic! That's why they considered them dumb

stay mad, carlos tyson

>Animu eyes
Fucking weebs, now we know where they come from.

ahmed plz stop this stupidity and go to germany to collect your welfare

Not meme'ing here, weebs actually originate from France. Along with the Enlightment and civil liberties, it's one of the greatest gifts France gave to the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan#France

Triple threat!

You didn't even have an argument to start.

That's not where Plato said Atlantis was.

>WE WUZ EMPRAHS N SHEEIT

found the Jew

>wait, are you saying that most of our culture was created by non white?
>ancient italics were nordic I swear!

t. anglo from colonies with inferiority complex

Yes I am.

Your mother is white, fuck off cuck.

>Roman prostitutes were required by law to dye their hair blond in order to set themselves apart

encyclopedia.com/topic/Hair_Coloring.aspx

WE WUZ EMPEROS AND SHIEET!

>mfw all these blond whores think they are master race and shit

Are Native Americans Mongoloid then? I think not.

N-NO

THOSE ARE REPAINTS BY JEWS

Uh, yeah. They are. You can clearly see it in their faces.

They are though

theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows

WE

that I am in yet another epic thread

You know this fresco is of a Syrian immigrant to Pompeii right?

He is a former slave who gained his freedom

Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb

My mistake, though that still doesn't change the fact that the man is not native to Italy.

They're Samnites you faggot. That's a native Italic ethnicity.

They were always multi-ethnic...

That's true, the Frescos of the estate are really nice though if he did them himself.

It's nice and all that culture can live on through raped races that no longer exist but its still a bad thing when entire races die.

>Greek
>Calling anyone else a mongrel

If you think you are genetically the same as Greeks of 2000 years ago you are crazy.

>What downfall

The end of Rome as an Empire and the death of the Romans as a people, this should be obvious.

Yes, the Ostrogoths essentially carried on all the business of Romans after the fall of Rome just as Arabs will carry on the business of Europe after the end of Europeans. This is still a bad thing, mongrel.

More-so at later stages of their empire, just like at the later stages of the Umayyads or the Ottomans along with a many other empires that Glubb goes into detail comparing within his book.

Mind posting proof to back that up? I'm going off a documentary on early Christianity that I saw several years ago and remember them specifying the man as a Syrian Christian.

The reason Rome fell was because of the Germanic immigrants though, not the ones from the Mesopotamia or North Africa. Those were already part of ancient civilizations before.

They're white, I don't care if you've managed to con Italy into giving you a passport. They're Caucasian.I know it's shocking to monkeys like you, but white people do actually have dark hair and eyes too, we also tan and can even have olive skin. See Catherine Zeta Jones and Kit Harington etc.

That's cool, but your image is bullshit. Notice that most of the sources are literally from nazi propaganda books.

The Greeks as a distinct culture have had a continuous existence for over 3500 years. Just as the Byzantine Greeks weren't genetically the same as Hellenistic Greeks and Hellenistic Greeks weren't genetically the same as Mycenaean Greeks, yes, I'm not "genetically the same" as my ancestors 2000 years ago. That means nothing. There's no single break on the chain of Greek continuity, genetically, linguistically or culturally. The only peoples whose genetics, linguistics and culture don't evolve are those who don't interact with the outside world, largely because they are regressive and backwards.

>If you think you are genetically the same as Greeks of 2000 years ago you are crazy.

There wouldn't be a big difference, the modern Lebanese still share 40% if their DNA with the ancient Phoenician and that was 3500+ years ago and that area was taken over by more empires throughout the years than Greece was.

Guy who compiled that stuff fucked up the very first line.
Flavum is the one for yellow/blond, subflavum is clearly something else.
Why this crap get reposted every single time?
It's an old pic with background theme from when earlson still had a subsection at the marchoftitans site before it moved to theapricity.
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

There's still a dead link to marchoftitans in his homepage.

theapricity.com/earlson/index.htm

Anyway it was compiled by a german guy named Wilhelm Sieglin, put this in the source next time.

>All of this augments the findings of Wilhelm Sieglin, who compiled a list of 27 blond-haired Roman gods and goddesses, 10 blond Roman heroes and heroines, and 63 blond Roman historical figures, many of whom were Patricians. [Sieglin (1935) 136.]

Snowniggers trying to steal our history as usual.

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT
>WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ROMANS AND GREEKS CONSIDERED THE GERMANS DUMB?! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE

>largely because they are regressive and backwards.

I wouldn't say that. I'd say most Arabs and the Middle East are regressive and backwards and they had contact with everybody.

Meanwhile Scots are doing alright and are fairly similar to what they would have been many years back. Same thing with Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Danes, Germans. The Mediterranean is an area of heavy strife and thus there is a lot more random variables.

I highly doubt that the people of Lebanon 2000 years ago would look so much like Arabs who'd been confined to a corner in the Arabian peninsula. They by majority will show genetic links to the Arabs which kind of sucks any way you look at it. Nobody wants to be over half arab, I'm sure they'd rather be by majority related to the incredibly intelligent and industrious people of the fertile crescent.

LOL

>S-shut up white people weren't white we Wuz romanz n sheeit.

You ARE a snownigger, bud. Ostrogoths came from out of Sweden.

>They had more to do with Mesopotamians and Anatolians
And celt, before rome italy was full of celts

Using the bones of an Ancient Phoenician man, scientists were able to reconstruct how he would have looked like 3000 years ago. Go to google and type Lebanese people and tell me they don't look the same.

I personally don't think so. I think that they look like the mixture their genetics indicate with a heavier inclination toward arab.

Though Lebanese do run a very strange gamut from person to person, I think the Arab influence is strong.

Alexander the Great, the early Roman emperors and the heroes of the Iliad with the exception of Odysseus are typically described as being fair haired and light eyed

The Greek and Roman gods are also depicted as Nordic rather than like the typical Italian/Greek

This is not to say the majority of Romans and Greeks were Scandinavian, however the royal and noble lines of the conquering Indo-Europeans continued to mostly intermarry with other royal and noble houses during the several thousand years of their existence setting them apart from the commoners

You see this in India also where the elite caste people from Northern India are typically fair skinned while the commoners look like poo people. India however has had more mixing because the more southerly parts of the subcontinent were never conquered by Aryans but still culturally acclimated to the caste system, resulting in many high-caste brown princes and princesses marrying into fairer north Indian upper caste houses.

In southern Europe post the Germanic migrations it was the norm for elites to be blond, blondness has historically been associated with European royalty due to the descendants of the original Germanic conquerors during the era of the fall of the Western Roman empire becoming the new kings and nobles- Spanish kings are descended from Pelagius the Visigoth, the first king of Asturias after the conquest of Spain by Arabs.

I agree with you on the "gamut" part, pic related shows that the Phoenician influence is still quite apparent in some while in others the Arab side is stronger.

The ancient Iranians had a Nordic elite, yes. The Indo-Europeans conquered vast parts of Europe and Asia, installing themselves as the ruling elite and the natives as their servants.

This even occurred in Northern Europe and Central Asia where the people were already predominantly blond and blue eyed.

You don't understand why atlantique ocean is name like that

The mass migration of Indians into the USA is largely your fault and the fact the USA manages to dwarf your country even with those useless people just makes you look like shit. In fact it makes Europe in general look like shit and only emphasizes the fact that the Americans are descended from hardier, more intelligent Europeans who left you peasants behind.

But your countries are bankrupt and shitty and you're likely the descendants of peasants, what exactly are you taking pride in?

"Judeo-christians" this meme need to stop

>ancient art is an accurate representation of what people looked like

Is there anyone more obsessed with wanting to be black than Italians?

Tarantino does it all the time

It is very annoying

Why does it bother you?

this guy gets it, those are three separate subspecies

Yeah it's probably pretty close, the Romans were very good at art

Pretty true actually.