Are Southern Italians and Iberians white?

Also modern Greeks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Southern Italians are closely related to Greeks because the region is still largely genetically the same as it was before the Roman Empire even formed. It has a bit of admixture from Punic settlements (phoenicians) and latins.

White is an arbitrary race and definition changes depending on who you ask.

If you look up 'genetic distancing' there are 14 clusters of genetics, 9 of which are in africa. Most of West Asia (including middle east) and Europe are in the same cluster, the same 'race' genetically.

>that pic

RIP Koksal

he was on the flight from Paris to Cairo :(

This.

"White" as a term only exists because Northern Europeans wanted to associate themselves with the Greeks' and Romans' achievements. Disassociating Germanics from Mediterraneans is a logical fallacy from a Northern European point of view, and ultimately irrelevant to Greeks and Italians who never really identified with the term.

graphing genetic distances

I'm a northern Italian and I was always amazed at how different can two people from the same region in the south look.
They can go from very kike looking (big nose, greasy hair, dark skin) to nordic looking (blond, blue eyes, fair skin) maybe because they were raped by the normans, I don't know

>Southern Italians
>white

NO

North Italy had a lot of Celtic and Germanic migrations towards the end of the Western Empire. You should know this

Yea I know. I'm talking about the south

if Southern Italians aren't white then Greeks aren't because that's what they are

What is white?

an arbitrary definition of race typically based on visual cues like skin/eye color and hair type that never meets with genetic tests. And that arbitrary definition changes depending on who you ask.

The Sahara is a helluva thing

No, that's why there's the joke about southern italy being africa for being so poor, uneducated and dark.

I don't know about Italy or Greece but we are pretty much pure berbers.

White or not, we are in the same team of cucked race.

>we

Tbqh we're turkish rape babies.Greeks have been exterminated

I'm very "eternal moor" and my cousins are blonde with blue eyes...

Yes, we. You too my moor friend.

I'm white as fuck, buddy.

No te preocupes hombre, vamos a exterminar los blanquos

not at all. Anatolia is still much the same genetically as it was even prior to the Byzantine Empire.

All European peoples are white.

So yes, Italians and Iberians and Greeks are white

now fuck off

It's ok my emu rapebaby friend.One day we'll all embrace the truth

You may have white skin but you're still a moor.

Turks are assimilated invaders and have lost most of their Turkic roots. Albanians, Greeks, and western Turks are the closest thing you'll get to seeing what a typical Byzantine person would look like.

>turk roaching

that's East Asian. Now search for the West Asian one. Greece, the Balkans, Bulgaria and Ukraine all light up

That's because of the presence of haplogroup J2, which has been around those regions way before Turks arrived.

>straya
>not shitposting

Baby don't bleach me.

how many threads you gonna post this in

"White" is a subjective term. Depending on the person it can be a genetic or cultural, so yes, Mediterraneans in general are white.

if you come up here meds are definitely not seen as ''white''

This word only exists here because we had niggers over here during the slave times, a way to distinguish them and us

I learned that the term ''white'' doesnt exist in your region, do you agree? Some cockroach fella told me that the whitest turk and the darkest one are seen equally, but the one just gets referred to as 'blond' and the other one as 'tanned'

Im triggered.

About the modern Greeks thing. The ancient vikings Greeks its the most insulting and racist thing Ive ever heard

yes and no for turkey
there isnt racism based on color like it used to be in europe, however white turk is a synonym for rich, and white color is highly praised (kinda like in china I think)

What do you mean?

Ive seen white turks here and if they were rich they wouldnt be here

>flag

they arent rich by default
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks

Let me guess, you're from the south. Lil moor.

I lose all inclinations as to the validity of biological racism, "whiteness", etc, when I take a trip through a modern American Walmart and see every race on the planet, every shade of skin color, all in the same line, all buying the same garbage, all looking like fucking disgusting pigs in the most gaudy fucking clothes (which aren't even cheap, just hideous trendy shit fashion), all with hideous tattoos (whites are more guilty than anyone of this, niggers less with tattoos, and ironically Jews seem to stray from tattoos the most).

You see how they're all just a bunch of standardized humans now, and then all of the wonder as to why white women fuck niggers today completely vanishes. Just like they could care less whether they're eating microwaved mac n cheese or a home-cooked meal, they could care less whether they're shoving white or black dicks in their cunts.

Calories and cumshots, no difference to this mob.