There are no aliens on other planets.There are no time traveling and teleportations...

There are no aliens on other planets.There are no time traveling and teleportations.Big Bang is a made up theory invented only some decades ago.The astronomic numbers about space are fake and over exaggerated,nobody can prove them.Nobody knows how old is the Earth ether.Global warming is a made up myth used as political propaganda.
In ancient times there were myths,in modern times there is pseudoscience

Nice deal isnt?

In time of lies, telling truth is a revolutionary act

>unsourced opinions
ok.

That's the real red pill,right there what you have said.Some people here will disagree with OP, but that's because they are blue pilled faggots.

That can't be Trap??

B-bu-but Bill Nye says....

All true. Most of what's called "established science" is theories and guesses, nothing more.

Real science leads to products that improves our lives. It doesn't argue against faith or our right to exist and thrive.

>real science doesn't hurt my feelings
fixed that for you

Read a book nigger

this

hahahaha, thos products are possible thanks to the same educated guesses you talk about.

And what qualifications do you have to decide all this?

What a dumb asshole.

here's a tip moron

grammar may be pseudoscience, but that doesn't help you not looking like a total fool

Op doesn't understand the difference between
>Theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
And
>Theory: an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action.

>In ancient times there were myths,in modern times there is pseudoscience

Truth. Back in the day they had as good of an explanation for the unknown as they could get... And we're doing the same thing now.

For the shit we're really sure of, there's science. For the shit we're not so sure of.... well there are educated guesses.

>There are no aliens on other planets.
That we've seen... so far. Yes. Space is big though. Mind-blowingly big. If there's the smallest chance that life just randomly happens, then it's almost guarenteed that it's out there somewhere. That's Drakes Equations.

The fact that no one has said hello or swung by to study us.... that's Fermi's Paradox. It means that there's a high chance that life naturally just fucks itself over..... or that there's really no way to span the distances between stars. Not like, "here and now with our technology" but as in " Not ever no matter how much we ever learn or invent". Which is a downer.

>There are no time traveling
Yep, that's probably true. You know... other than "forward".

>and teleportations.
False. We've developed spooky-action at a distance. That's non-local teleportation..... Of information. And... not that much information even. But the chinese recently bounced that off a satellite, shattering the old record of a few meters in a lab.

But... that's actual teleportation. You're probably talking about... Star-Trek teleporters. Which is really just a matter of constructing whatever it is far away. Yeah, we don't have that either, but it could be done with better 3D printers.

>Big Bang is a made up theory invented only some decades ago.

...Yeah? So is Gravity. All theories are "made up". That's how they work. There's a lot of collobrating observation for the big bang. Otherwise how do you explain why all the galaxies seem to be moving away from each other? re-wind time and they all originate from the same spot.

Stop hanging out with creationists, dumbass.

>There are no aliens on other planets.
Love the qualifier.

>There are no time traveling and teleportations
For reals.

>Big Bang is a made up theory
I heard it was found in a box.

>The astronomic numbers about space are fake and over exaggerated,nobody can prove them.

Fake and exaggerated user, no need to overdo it. Also, uncertainties are big, but triangulation is a basic technique. Care to explain why it yields false results?

>The astronomic numbers about space are fake and over exaggerated,nobody can prove them.
Like what numbers? The speed of light? We can show that.... on Earth.

The distance to the moon? We put a reflector up there, shined a laser at it.... and found out how long the light takes to come back... Remember what I said about the speed of light?

Go back to elementary with these weak-ass ignorance-mongering scare-tactics.

>Nobody knows how old is the Earth ether.

ooooooh. Ok. You're crazy. Yeah, there's this underlying trend of anti-intellectualism that... just kinda refuses to die. I think it's some sort of ego defense mechanism. Like people are pissed that other people out there know more than they do, and their ego just can handle that concept. They couldn't POSSIBLY be lesser than others. So they weave a dumb-fuck story about how it's all bullshit and kick the skepticism into high gear.

Anyway, we know the age of the Earth, in part, thanks to the geological history. The deeper you dig the farther back in time that shit had to settle and solidify on the surface. And there's evidence that the atmospheric composition changed over time as found in those rocks. And that all lends weight to the planetary formation model we have today.

We've also got a pretty good argument that we're on the 3rd generation of stars. With them forming, collapsing, spewing star dust everywhere, which consolidates and forms new suns. Cosmology, it's a real thing.

>Global warming is a made up myth used as political propaganda.

Sure Trump. Whatever you say. Shouldn't you be dealing with hurricanes or figuring out how not to fuck up everything with North Korea? Come on, I had some actual hope for you when you said it had to be China who dealt with them. That was a good idea, keep going with that.

But you know what? I've got to salute trolls like these every now and then.. I wouldn't looked this stuff up in a rage and furthered my education.

>Real science leads to products that improves our lives.

. . . Like GPS having to accomodate the time-dilation that they experience from orbital speeds (and distance to mass) so their clocks work?

Those sort of "astronomical numbers"?

Just because your under-developed minds and over-developed egos won't allow you to comprehend something, doesn't make it fake.