Feels Thread

Feels Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds good

this is rex and lola, i grew up with them, and they both died over the summer.
i don't even know what to fucking feel anymore.

any lurkers?

anyone have feelsbadman looking at ocean sunrise greentext about never finding girl or happiness

i want to die. i have no reason to live and i dont mean anything to anyone.

there's really no one for you to live for? even a cat or dog, if there's someone you can communicate with, then there's something to live for.

the only person willing to communicate with me is a guy i pay and i'm not allowed to have pets because of landlord

not even something small, like a rat? they make amazing pets

not even a rat

this almost made me cry dammit.

my favorite feels. used to baww to this all the time.

bumping because i dont want this to die

Feels better

dothethingneedsdoing.com

Things will be ok, guys.

They won't though. I'm sorry to be such a downer but life is hard and then you die.
There is no greater purpose. There is no ultimate meaning. It's all a lie

Maybe you're right, but in my experience you just learn to accept everything you just said, and enjoy it.

As a wise man once said: Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way

this
if you get a shitty start its not worth the difficulties of trying to be content

Hey anons. You guys are the only people who respond to my posts and I could really use some help right now.
My girlfriend wants me to be more rushed in bed but I'm someone who likes taking things slow. She wants me to run my hands all over her when I would rather explore every part of her slowly and consume her drop by drop
How do I get more rushed in bed anons? Please help

That's true user but there's a lot of sadness in life. And just when you've recovered from the previous bout of the "blues" you find another set of problems and a different flavour of sadness. I've forgotten how to enjoy things.
How do you keep enjoying things even yet?

bump

I dunno man but I know a mad trick for lasting longer in bed

I dunno man. How long have you been feeling down for?
In the past 6 months, one of my friends has died of cancer, one of my friends has hung himself and I broke my arm badly.
Now if that had happened to me when I was, say 16 or 17, I probably would have killed myself. But for some reason, I haven't been that fucked up by it. I guess I just don't see the point of being sad anymore.

GOD DAMN YOU user :'(

She's probably saying you're not aggressive enough and wants to be fucked faster and harder, but youre stuck on foreplay.

I genuinely can't remember the last time I felt happy. I'm 21. I don't think I've ever been happy.
As I've gotten older, I think I've just gotten better at normalizing sadness. Where I just exist.
I'm sorry about your friends user. I hope you don't remain apathetic though. I hope you use your facilities to feel things again. Be normal again

Please do share your wisdom user

How do I be more aggressive with her during foreplay user? I just like the foreplay part

Well if you wanna last longer in bed just don't set an alarm

Kek. I laughed user. Thanks for the joke. I hope you don't mind if I use it in the future

I choke the hell out of mine while we fuck and usually foreplay lasts long enough for her to suck my dick or me getting her wet enough to barrel into until she's in pain.

Bump

I don't know what to feel more sad about. The lost quads or the pic