Give me something interesting to watch.
Sci-fi / science is highly appreciated.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WtgmT5CYU8

Other urls found in this thread:

veehd.com/video/4912181_Star-Trek-Of-Gods-and-Men-2007
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dark matter on netflix was ok, only 2 episodes in though

Star Trek voyager

could use something too. the expanse is the only thing worth watching nowadays and it's nothing special

dark matter is too edgy. the 1st season was ok, but the 2nd one with emperors and other b/s? c'mon...

literally everyone interested in sci fi has watched STV

veehd.com/video/4912181_Star-Trek-Of-Gods-and-Men-2007

Great film
watch it if you haven't already

The Twilight Zone original 50s show. It's got some pretty good stuff I think you might like. Some pretty deep and dark themes for a 50s show, when you really start to think about it.

The Expanse is pretty good.

Mr. Nobody if you haven't already seen it

Just finished 1st 2 seasons of Narcos (there are 3). It's pretty good, if you have any interest in Escobar and the Colombian drug cartels.

Koyaanisqatsi. It will change your life.

>1959 to 1964
really more of a 60's show

try Black Mirror OP

Voyager definitely worth rewatching

>Black Mirror OP
I don't know why so many people are high on this show. It's really just another Twilight Zone, with a few minor crossover elements between some episodes. It's o.k. to kill time, but I was really expecting to be blown away.

Don't have netflix.
Seen pretty much the whole star trek saga minus the movies they released lately.
Shit i'm not touching old movies. Old books are fine, but don't make me watch shit that's older than 30 years.
Seems ok, but too focused on firefights.
Pretty slow movie but good watch.

Stargate SG1.
The Expanse.

I watched one episode (might have been the first one?) of black mirror where this one politician is forced to fuck a pig.
Didn't convince me because it was simply disgusting. If i want disgusting this i go to /d/.

>just another Twilight Zone
really, it's not
It's about how technology
has changed the social landscape

>Koyaanisqatsi
Interdasting
got a DDL link? 720p maybe?

it's an anthology
i.e. stand alone episodes
try S02E02 - White Bear

Event Horizon?

Farscape

Stargate Universe. I tried watching SG1 and Atlantis and they were too lighthearted. I liked the tone of SGU. It's a bit more serious and more about the journey, really. Well, imo

Right, Twilight Zone with a tech focus. And that episode about the dead husband was a blatant ripoff of Caprica. It's just kinda weak.

Battle star galactica (remake) was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

The Expanse

Season 1 of Fortitude was pretty good

Yeah, that one really has you wondering what the fuck is going on for the longest time. Plus, I love shows/movies where people are isolated in freezing cold places.