You walk in your room and this is waiting on your floor, what do u do?

You walk in your room and this is waiting on your floor, what do u do?

fart

fucc

do a 720 degree turn and walk into another parallel universe where hitler won the war and the master race is king

Fuck it

insert penis, cum after 5 pumps, go to sleep.

whip my cock out and pound my 3 week saved up load into that tight pucci

call the cops

Any other bois around to show butt

Not this again.

Grab my gun and tell the intruder not to move. With my other hand I then call the cops. I wait until they come and arrest him. I then start to look for more secured doors and windows.

What does this boy's face look like?

All whilst pounding that tight pucci though right?

oh shit

Do a 360 and walk away.

No, I am not gay. If I raped the intruder then I might get arrested too. Who knows what kinds of STDs he might have.

Would destroy that ass

you tributed me before :)

How come all sissies and traps are white?

Hardly a coincidence.

They go straight to shemales

Had to show you again just how hard you get me ;)

Put the tie of my chukka into his taint full force.

Where you from?

black guys have no trouble getting pussy, whereas beta ugly white guys like me struggle to get girls so we decide to be a sissy/trap for sexual attention

UK? Where specifically?

Give the strongest kick I can right to the balls and call the police to drag the degenerated out of my room.

this

kick to the balls

I think you just like the feeling of dick up your butt.

Faggot you deserve your balls slowly cut off

I'd make you feel like a girl and breed your boypussy.

He fell for the stupid nigger memes

its true, go on dating sites and look at the ratio of white to black guys. white guys struggle to get pussy more than superior black guys

>anus
>breed
really makes u think

Castrate yourself

Show us more of you where we can see your short brown hair.

It just means bareback you imbecile.

You sound like a faggot to me.

You're completely wrong

Succccc it

Niggers are gross.

>Not gay, disgusted by male form
>Does not even come close to my disgust at seeing that tag still on the towel

I may be autistic guys.

do a 360 and walk away

why is everyone so mad at facts?

Fuck

Dating doesn't matter anyway, marriage is the true sexual success of mankind, not irresponsible whores who fuck as many people as possible.
Those whores never have babies, if they do, it's a mistake and they never raise them properly, their offspring gets neglected and forced into the underclass, poor and stupid forever.
Whites get married and have kids, raise them right, and their offspring goes on to claim high seats of power in the world.
60 Million white marriages in the USA alone, all making white babies.

Nooooooo

A faggot would gladly have sex with a naked intruder. I must protect myself and my family. If he makes any move I shoot him, and the cops won't arrest me because he broke into my house, took off his clothes and surprised me.

Blyt

Kik me pls ^-^

Why hasn't someone burned you to death already?

yeah

Fuck

I couldn't resist sucking his penis.

Fuckkkkk

You're in denial of the facts I'm showing you to your stupid face, you dumb faggot.
White & Black marriages fail, leading to mass poverty and stupidity in mix race kids.
The future belongs to whites. Niggers and the whores they fuck have no future. They're just disgusting little blemishes on the timeline of humanity, exactly like you and this thread.

fuck what?

Fuuuuuul kkk

If they're in my room then they're in my house. Castle state, so I shoot to kill.

You didn't show me your hair.

did i make any straight guys hard?

Kick

Yes me

I don't get it were we supposed to let the Muslims into the US so they could kill all of our faggots for us?

this
thead
again

timestamp

Obviously not. I'm hard but I'm no heterosexual.

Yes

Why do you want Muslims to kill me? I just like to prance around my city.

mount and breed

You are not straight if your aroused by this twink juicy buns.

It's human evolution. White guys are becoming shorter, skinnier, more feminine, more sensitive, less logical and more emotional, less body hair. Their penises are becoming shorter, they produce less sperms, and the sperms are much weaker, making it harder to reproduce.

It's why more white girls choose black guys instead.

I would fuck you hard, slap your ass and tell you to timestamp your pics so we know it's you.

I am straight I just couldn't resist tonguing and fucking that ass. I'm still only attracted to women.

OP,
with an ass like that, i'd impregnate you.

You in Ontario?

Ewwww

Gross

Say "dad quit playin around faggot"

Black

No helll no

Wtf

People with no taste. Get with the time friends. This is what's sexy and chased after.

Same

No more

How many niggers have you been with? Do you have AIDS?

Booooooo

i dont have aids im a virgin

Such a sweet girl cum for daddy. Make me a little puddle on the floor.

Want someone to fix that?