I've been fucking this really pale and thin girl from work for the last few weeks and all of a sudden I got a message...

I've been fucking this really pale and thin girl from work for the last few weeks and all of a sudden I got a message from her cuck boyfriend (Who she never mentioned) and had to play off the lie.

wat do b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just keep going. If he has to literally beg and play the pity card for other guys not to get into her pants then he's not worth it and probably not a threat either.

Keep going, he's beta. She's just gunna fuck someone else if it isn't you anyways.

Tell him you've been fucking her and post response.

Tell him the truth, you fucking faggot.

You had your fun, bitch deserves to be dumped by both of you if she didn't mention she had a boyfriend.

Or maybe it's not really her boyfriend.

Show us Cassidy.

Tell her to dump his ass, or make him feel so bad he wants to kill himself. If he doesn't kill himself then maybe the faggot will learn how to not be a little bitch and stop getting cheated on.

any faggot named austin deserves to get his shit pushed in. peg him OP

Could just be an orbiter that got a hold of her phone. Just ignore it and keep fucking her or bring it up to her and keep fucking her. If the guy was any threat to you he'd never have sent you those messages he just would have found you and clocked you.

this

say she was fucking you and she didnt tell you she had bf, EZ

if this is real (it isn't) he deserves to lose her. Going from angry posturing to begging you in 3 messages? Pathetic.

This

Don't be a dick user. He might just be another user on Sup Forums in a feels thread.

Rolling.

Yeah give him the heads up, bros before hoes.

That makes him a huge fag and pussy though. Deserves it

in most cases i would agree, but that last message is just too pathetic. If you were being mugged would you break down and cry and beg the mean nigger to let you keep your money? No, you'd just deal with it like a man and suck his dick to get it back.

suck his dick OP

kys and take your toxic masculinity with you.

>Or maybe it's not really her boyfriend.
OP should ask for proof, then shame her publicly for being an STD enabler

>toxic masculinity

think you meant to type tumblr.org in the address bar faggot

Its her talking. Not her bf.

>toxic masculinity

can we get pics of girl OP?

This is how I'm feeling.
Truth as it seems to be.
Ok.
You're probably a cuck.
Why?
That's harsh my bro.
Hah.
This seems realistic.
Life's a board game.
He's honestly a beta according to everyone I've talked to

I usually just get Cassidy to give me head on lunch break. Every single day we work together. Feelsgoodman. Idgaf if she has a bf, she can suck dick pretty well.

Listen OP I don't care what you do as long as you keep us updated and post results

People are allowed to feel things user. Not everyone can go on with life being apathetic to everything.
Maybe to this person, the relationship with this girl matters. Maybe he's found meaning in that. I don't think we're in a position to judge if he's right or wrong in that

I was on your side till you said that you cuck faggot.

As for OP.

Tell the guy the truth, and tell him he should examine the trend of why it keeps happening. Then dump the bitch. No one likes cheaters. You were deceived, but end it now, show some respect for yourself.

Look out, got some edgelords here to tell you how to be a man! Oh noes, they're sporting memes! kys

help a brother out and tell the dude to dump her, if you were in that situation you'd want to be told if your gf was a fuckin thot

>I was on your side till i realized i needed to kill myself

a real man feels a lot of things. Channel all your beta feelings into anger or suppress them with addictive substances, it's healthier and people won't think you're a fag.

/thread

if in doubt plaster yourself up with alcohol and become numb to it just like the rest of us.

good tip

post her pics OP

call him a cuck and keep fucking his bitch

TELL HIM THE FUCKING TRUTH AND POST RESPONSE OP LIVE A LITTLE you cant just post a and not b

Fuck off he should have some self respect and take charge of his own life.

This woman and every other woman before her has treated him like shit and he should rectify that problem by finding someone new.

also if she is fucking around with you and has a bf who knows who else she's sucking off
it's only a matter of time until she starts spreading shit

why are other people's feelings such a concern to you? why should anyone have to live by your arbitrary rules?

you don't have to do anything, but if you choose the tumblr "muh feels" route i reserve the right to call you a pathetic faggot.

Your text font is fucking cute

Level with him, be like dude I'm sorry but why the fuck are you staying with her? You want to watch faggot?

>Implying

user had a decent point about not destorying the guy when just bashing him with the truth would be just as good.

No need to be nasty to the cuck faggot, he just needs to be told, then left to sort out his life.

This is not untrue but he's still allowed to feel

Keep on fucking. Nothing bad will happen. Only about 1% of the time will you be the subject of some dateline true murder special.

tell him if he has been cheated on before he knows the relationship is beyond salvaging once it happens. Tell him you hope he learned the lesson this time and to get better taste in women.

Sometimes feelings need to be hurt to make progress.

And here you are showing us how to be a faggot

Better than being a faggot who ends up with the fat, red-haired tumblr leftover pussy.

This post almost sounds like it was made by a woman.

it might as well have been. He has clearly surrendered his testicles a long time ago

Well too bad for him lol

"I've been fucking her for weeks now man, you've been bamboozled yet again."

if all, it reads like it, posts do not sound, dummy

OP here. He just called my phone and he's acting really weird and pretentious.

That is correct. But he's allowed to express anguish and agony at the fact that his feelings are not cared for user.
It's easy for us to suggest he should stop being a faggot but we don't know what made him this way. There is no ultimate path that leads to glory. That person should discover what works for him but maybe he can't.
We should do everything we can to reduce all the hurt in the world user. Don't you agree?

"you're probably a cuck"

nice reponse, faggot.

enjoy your aids since she's probably a whore and is fucking more guys on the side

do you even wear a condom? probably not.

>dummy
says the guy who can barely write a coherent english sentence

Jesus, even when he's trying to threaten you he comes off as beta af. Even if his gf was a troll, i'd bang her out of principle.

How do you mean weird and pretentious?

i was pretending you fell for it again dummy

He wants you to fuck him.

Your principle is to bang the woman to make that person feel even worse? Your principles are out of order

You can always tell. LITERALLY SHAKING in a pile of their own shame with cum still dripping out their ratchet infected meat curtains and crying next to their cats.
"I AM beautiful"

He's crazy. He is one of those fedora wearing, sword wielding anime fags with tons of weird quirks. He might be the 1% but he's way too passive aggressive.

Not the same person. Welcome to Sup Forums, btw.

you should tell him that if he has to send a message like this his relationship is already over

kys
>but muh free speech
doesn't stop you from choosing not to be a faggot.

are you from the US? its so weird that in europe we're much more liberal in terms of having more than one sexual partner, having one night stand, bdsm stuff... but we make no fuss about it, it's lived positively, while there in the US I constantly see this sort of awful situation, frustrated girl with a beta bf that gives bj to coworker in lunch break... maybe its your education system idk

She's pale trash. No condom was ever worn. I have busted at least 5 loads in her raw by now. She usually swallows every load though. I actually feel bad for the guy when I think about it. She use to fuck this black guy she went to college with a few months back and he caught her.

You first, faggot. Show us the way

Anime wives are the best wives. Because they won't leave you for someone else.

there's a lot of GOTIS out there, I am not one of them.

>no u
kys if all you have is playground wrist-slapping

Tell truth and post results

Then its on him, dude knew what she was like and stuck with her. You're just continuing the pattern he refuses to acknowledge

Oh God, next thing you'll tell me she has a trashy tit tattoo or noes ring.

Tell the truth, post results

Cmon op!

you don't tell people how to be masculine. you live masculinity, and if you are a good man people follow you.

shouldnt you be sucking off niggers behind the red lobster right now?

Dude, holy shit you are not a smart person.

Go get yourself tested, thrash.

Stop fishing me for agreement.

I don't give a shit about his feelings. Its a shame that he will have pain; but his pain with lead to progress and that's all that matters.

he's shitposting. he said she never mentioned a bf

POST HER FUCKING PICTURE GOD DAMNIT I WANT TO FAP

HAHAHAHAHAHA youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s

I know him. I also know Cassidy. What a small, shitty world.
She cheated on him a while back and guess who it was with?

Never expected to see local drama on b

YEAH THIS IS PRETTY GAY youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s

Kill yourself if all you have is this weak faggotry

>Look, ive been cheated on by every girl I've been with. I don't wanna go through it yet again.

Dude, he is trying to fucking manipulate you. Don't act like a little bitch. Tell him not to speak to you like that again and keep fucking his bitch. She's the one doing something wrong not you. IF he decides to get pissed at you instead of her then it's him who the little faggot

>Stop fishing me for agreement.
I'm not. I wanted to know your opinion on it

Pain does lead to progress but to continue fucking her is not the kind of pain that will. Just let the guy know what kind of a girl he's dealing with and how she has already cheated on him and how she doesn't have any worth for him and that's that. If he's a smart man, he will look inside himself for the answers. If he isn't, he'll still stick with her who'll continue to mistreat him. While the latter sucks, a lot of people fall into this trap

don't care post her pics

Mention a very private thing bout her you could only know from the sexual intercourse and never reply again. Let this devour him.

cucked beta knights

Send him a dick picture

This.

>cuck boyfriend
>wat do b?

OP stop asking stupid questions.

Bros before hoes

r-right op?

Tell him the truth, and make sure he knows its legit

Do this OP

i think we all know here this guy isnt a smart man. hes a sniveling waste of dick and a limp wristed beta faggot that hates the fact hes male. ten bucks the guy forgives her for being human trash and continues to be a cuck.

About 3 weeks ago. He ended up removing me then adding me again. I was trying to be civil.

>i think we all know here this guy isnt a smart man
Yes but there's capacity to change in everyone user. We should hope that he can see that too.
It's sad user. It's just sad seeing somebody being okay with being worthless. I'm just tired of seeing people feel worthless about themselves especially more so because I can relate to him