What's your favorite part?

What's your favorite part?

In Goodbye Blue Sky where it transitions seamlessly from a light airy melody in to a dark and foreboding dirge.

OP here. The transition from Empty Spaces to Young Lust is wonderful. Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 1 - The Happiest Days of Our Lives - Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2 is also fucking awesome.

....im op

Hey You

Stop playing around guys, I'm OP.

One of my turns
Vera

BRING THE BOYS BACK HOME!!! into Comfortably Numb

>making a new thread for this piece of garbage

OP here. My favorite part is when they sing "we don't need no education"

All me

The Trial is pretty good. Like a proto-80's Tom Waits

>when the guitars come in at the end of 'dont leave me now'
one of the most exhilarating moments in music for me tbqh

The ending.

OP here. The Trial is fantastic

End of "happiest days of our lives" to start of wall pt2

/thread

The FIRST solo in Comfortably Numb

the trumpet on outside the wall
also, nobody home

The first five songs flow so damn well from In the Flesh? all the way to Another brick in the Wall pt.2. Disc/Side 2 drags on a bit too much

Dear god this post made me cringe

When the first solo ends on Comfortably Numb and becomes the chorus

OP here
Wow this thread blew up
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

kys

Hello, Reddit!

Hey you, out there on the road, always doing what you're told, can you help me?

To be perfectly honest, I've always found two particular moments that most wouldn't put as their favorites to be perfect. Because they send chills up my spine every time I hear them.
The child saying "Look, mummy! There's an aeroplane up in the sky!" at the start of Goodbye Blue Sky, right before the guitar starts.
In The Flesh, in its entirety. Yes, the song where Pink basically goes full neo-nazi is one of my favorite moments on the album. It's... I don't know, it just chills me to my bones. Might have to do with being what most would call a "queer" myself, being bisexual and all, and not knowing that section was coming the first time I heard the album. I sing along to the line every time I listen to the song (well, in private. if i did that in public i'm pretty sure i'd be stoned to death).
>So they sent us along as a surrogate band, we're going to find out where you fans really stand!
>Are there any QUEERS in the theater tonight? Put them up against the wall.
Maybe it's the same part of me that loves the use of "faggot" in songs like Money For Nothing or American Idiot (or... ugh, "faggot" by mindless self indulgence, which i listened to around the time i came out, but goddamn i hate that band now). Actually, it's fairly similar to the Bowie song Scream Like A Baby, which has the line "They came down hard on the faggots". Also a goddamn great song, by the by.

The best part is when it ends.

Gates of Dawn best album btw

Just joking, The Wall is not a bad album but is way far from being one of the top of Pink Floyd.

Best part is the song mother