today france betrayed europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Putin BTFO

Today France decided to revive Europe.

spbp

Actually, today France cucked Europe.

Fuck the alt-right. I hope this is a sign of things to come in my own country. If the GOP loses their house majority in 2018 that would be just great.

I'm cautiously optimistic about 2018, brother burger, but I just wish the dumber echelons of our population didn't have to learn everything the hard way.

Nothing new.

>today

The next to watch is Italy.

This.

Fascists, commies and whatever the fuck Putin is got rekt'd

France is becoming a North African colony.

>shoot yourself
>"HA! take that putin"

You cant revive someone terminally ill.

im a normal guy
im a swell guy
im a nice enough guy
im a cool kinda guy
im a pretty groovy guy

Fuck off Krelim.

Who won?

are you for real?
had le pen won, you would have to kiss all those sweet eu monies goodbye

Macron with like 66%

Mudslime!

Everyone won except Russia. It was a pretty nice day.

The Eurocrat.

>becoming
In the 90s yes, you probably meant to type became. It's official now.

France is now Maroc et Plus

money money money money
kill yourself retard

Good
the french belong to Merkel

Is Sup Forums tired of winning?

She lost because of sexism.

That's the thing Le Pen was a good candidate but a Frexit would not make any sense the French aren't as powerful as the U.K. Regardless of what other Europeans may think the U.K has a Commonwealth to fall back on and the U.S the French not so much. The EU has it's benefits for mainland and cohesive European countries. Final decision Macron was the correct choice in this situation.

Macron has never worked for EU.

Why are liberals so obsessed with Russia?

Dems will flop in 18 probably since the only thing they can say to promote themselves is "we're not trump!"

What the fuck, Latvians really are all Russian diaspora.

France just said "Nah, fuck you, this ends here, we want a strong and relevant Europe"

Why are conservatives so obsessed with sex?

But to answer your question, it's because they're a powerful nation that's meddling in western elections. It's rather troubling.

They have no vision of their own so they laughably try to pull McCarthyist shit.

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

now it's time to take in refugees

You're meddling with foreign elections too, so what's the matter?

Yes you are gonna get your relevant and strong Europe

Who says he hasn't?

They ignore the fact that the USSR infiltrated the Democratic party and the American Media yet they listen like obedient children when Carlos Slim owned NY times tells them Trump is Putins puppet

Do you think they really care the French are not about right wing politics?

Yeah that's troubling too, and people are right to complain about it and should complain more loudly and more often.

>news keeps saying Macron is a young man
>44 years old
Does this make me basically a child at 25?

>the Russians, the Russians are everywhere!!1
Modern liberals are acting like conservatives did in the 70s

Does french hacking protection goes so far?

Nobody outside of the west blames America for losing the election like you retards do with Russia, it's so laughable and pathetic

This. It's truly appalling. Can't wait for third wayist libs to die out. If they ever do I guess.

The muslims

you really think the Commonwealth countries were just waiting for their fomer overlord to leave the EU, so they can make free trade agreements?

Want to trade countries, Trumpcuck?

say hi to poltards:

Stop assuming things, retard. I hate Trump

So, what does the new French King stand for?

macroni and cheese

we already have

Bit obvious that macaroni was going to win from penne.

glad this doesn't work like Betelgeuse

>lib media is being retarded and anyone that disagrees is a drumpf supporter
Really?

>4 more years of this
France YES
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

Russia lost today

it's fucking hilarious given their history of being communist sympathising peaceniks. but i guess since the pidors hate gays now or something it's okay.

Honestly, yeah.

Tmes change user, 13 used to mean you were an adult.

In the US it's 26.

because "it's the current year" man said so

The hackers managed to get the mails but found nothing incriminating so they dumped them mixed with (confirmed) fakes yesterday in a last ditch effort to influence the outcome.

Hon hon hom.

>t. putin shill
t. hate EU and nigger immigration

France is fucked

Literally will not care when they get attacked next

Well, sorry. In my defense, it's an easy assumption to make around Sup Forums.

Oui
Trump poisoned the well for the right internationally by being a retard like Bush.

If the Dems were stupid enough to fuck up in 2016, they'll find a way to fuck up next year too.

guess its just my dumb eastern euro brain that thinks that if you're getting constantly attacked then maybe its time to do something about it, i dunno.

What's marcon's policies anyways

hes 39

Pro EU centerism. The Hillary of France.

They'll reap what they sow

He's a liberal. Pro-business and capital, socially progressive.

France is already socially progressive so i hate to see how further they are going to slip

No no you just don't understand. We need to be more open and kind to them and they will change.

Conservatives/right wingers just don't understand

I'm not all that scared about a few retard coming in my country with rifles and killing a few persons.

Take away the political message and all you've got is a few dead people lost in a sea of statistics.

Well, he's the youngest president France has ever had.

Youngsters were a mistake

why russia so obsessed with my region?

Protip: Terrorists actually wanted and will still want Le Pen or whoever stands for the far-right to win, so more pressure is put on muslims and thus they can justify their brutal attacks against westerners because ''muh oppression against us''.

> just be nicer to them
But historically that has never worked..

You aren't scared that the next muslim country with nukes will be France?

I love you ;_;

Yeah, but the political message IS there. Fear that results from these attacks are much more of a threat than the actual deaths. I don't think the goatfuckers actually hope to take France out directly.

top kek.
Good on you France, if this is the future you want.
Just remember when it becomes summer and you get the opportunity to greet hundreds of thousands of Africans who will enrich your country.

National Security.

Yeah okay but this time it's different. It's like, 2017 now you know

Because Putin says that it belongs to them, always have and always will.

Asked a Russian guy this; he told me 'How would you feel if Texas decided to leave the USA?'

Also said there's no such thing as a Ukrainian language

We love you too, your government is what we have a problem with.

how do you figure

ah yes, if you kill your enemies they win

ancient canadian proverb

There's no such thing as Texan culture

this desu

Why are Spanish posts always so depressing? Don't you live in a happy sunny Mediterranean country?

Crisis and high unemployment for years