Sorry I'm not a pussy

Good slave.

found the britbong faggot

>tfw from the arab territory of germany

Because I live in a civilised society

I do

>inb4 penis reference

a better question is:

>why do you own shitty guns? is that a toy next to the bb gun?

guns are evil

Spell check yourself prior to suicide you nigger scum.

The real question is why don't you have an atom bomb?
Im poor and lack the will to study physics.

Are you drunk user? You've asked me this like a million times.

are you the guy with the filco keyboards and weapons

I do though. I have my CCL and I shoot competitively.

I do. And as much as I like guns you should stop spamming these fucking threads, faggot

>imblying \britbongs cant own guns

I shoot a 357winmag underlever all the time fgt

Sick thumbnail faggot.

Anything that isn't a shotgun or a .22 is sooper dooper illegal here.
And both of those require a license and a 'legitimate' reason for owning one which has to be checked by the police who will also interview you.

I've been committed for being suicidal too many times.

It may be the wrong spelling in your backwards country, but it's not in mine

Being suicidal is a reason to have a gun, not a reason not to. I mean what are you going to kill yourself with now?

>'legitimate' reason

>"I like target shooting"
>"Its of historical interest"

UK right?

if it was voluntary or prior to you turning 18 that shouldn't affect your right to own a firearm in the states.

I do though. Quite a few actually.

>357winmag underlever

i'm a convicted felon. we're not allowed to own guns in my state.

I have that same bb gun, scrapped it for parts but it's still sitting in my shed

You're on an American website dumbass.

not getting raped robbed and murdered by home invaders makes you a pussy, got it

Shsssssss! its a secret that britbongs can own A hollow pipe with a spiral pattern that IS blocked at one end

because then id shoot myself

I do

Because I own several firearms

I own quite a few op

Give me more time. I'm getting into target shooting, and will buy one after the wait time.

Right, but I didn't know they invented a 357 Winmag cartridge

>tannerite

have you seen the vid of the stupid fuck who was shootin' up an old lawnmower packed full of tannerite? it sploded and a piece of shrapnel cut off his leg. funny stuff.

Nice Zastava :3

Gutted it thinking I was gonna mount the internals on some bullshit diy wood stock make it pretend to be a rifle but that never actually happened, now I figure I can at least make a half decent prop if I ever decided to go for the suicide by cop route.

I do, 4 in fact, 2 AR 15s and 2 glock 19s.

You have to be able to throw down with the riff raff when the time comes. I keep about 1000 rounds of ammo too.

357 magnum then? is that right?

Hes also got 308s I think for hunting durr

I know of people that have .50s

They are not my rifles though (ive nerver seen the need to own a rifle) but ive shot them with him loads

I own a got a browning hunter shotty though.

All britbong owned

That's not really a whole hell of a lot of ammo for four guns tbh. I mean I consider it plenty but if you're preparing for doomsday, you could probably stand to stockpile more.

drunk af m8, plz exuse mi spelling

I'm too socially inept to go out and buy a gun, I live in Britain so it would mean finding a criminal who sells guns then buying said gun for the kind of money I frankly do not have.
It's not so much respect for the law that holds me back as much as it's just social anxiety.
I totally understand why someone would want to own a gun though, it's a dangerous world and it's only logical to want to defend yourself.
I've even considered buying a knife or crafting some homemade monstrosity as an alternative.

Yeah I agree, I have 12 mags for the rifles and 8 for the pistols.

I plan to buy more guns, more ammo, and more mags in the future, I just can't really justify the expense past the minimum I "need" to defend myself.

I'm hoping before trump is out of office I can get 2 more ARs 2 more glocks, 30-50 more mags and another couple thousand rounds 9mm and .223 at good prices. Salad days, as they say.

IMO you're fine on number of guns already unless you're trying to arm a bunch of other people. Maybe just decide on whatever X amount of ammo each paycheck (whatever you feel makes sense) and just buy it every two weeks and watch it pile up?

Your a dick m8

And why is that?

>before trump is out of office
Democrats aren't taking your guns bro. It's just a popular talking point for middle age middle class ladies and hippies.

t. gun owning democrat

Yeah 357 Magnum. I didn't know if you were just shitposting or not--.300 is a Winmag. Regardless, nice group of rifles you described.

non gunfag here,

the gun on the far right, is that really an attachment to make pulling the slide easier?

i've only shot like, 4-5 handguns in my life, but i don't remember ever finding it difficult to do that...

currently we have 4 guns for 4 people, as my kids get into the age that they are able to shoot I'd like to have that squared away with a rilfe pistol combo. Then I'd like at least 2 backups of each, but that can be down the road.

I probably can save 1-200 dollars a month so buy 1000 rounds every 3-4 months seems like a good plan. What about more mags though, do they wear out? I went shooting some as a kid but in the last 5 years the wife and I have only gone through maybe 2000 rounds of ammo on 10 trips

I live in a civilised nation.

Why do I need one?

No such thing.

I do. Going to own more soon. Trump made it easier for a schizophrenic to buy guns. Thanks for that Trump.

No, that's an air pistol

Because its an English mans right to own a shotgun if youve not been in trouble with the law... Im not saying you should use it for self defence as its against the law (although I do think you should be able to)

You can also got for an F.A.C licence if you wish to target shoot or hunt deer etc

I have the following:

Rock island 1911
CZ97
NPAP AKM
SAM7R AKM

It isn't about a political debate of weather or not democrats will take my guns. The mere presence of a blue senate / house / president causes gun / mag / ammo prices to spike through the roof due to fear of another assault weapon ban or confiscation, legitimate or not.

It's that economic reality I'm worried about first, the political reality is much less of a concern.

Not planning on killing or robbing anyone.

>thinking people only own guns for safety.

Target shooting is quite a fun little sport. You should try it.

You have a point although the "I'm a hunter" excuse would fall flat if they were to find out I'm a vegetarian, regardless you have a point.

I think GOOD mags last a really long time but there are probably better people to ask than me. My understanding, which may or may not be totally right, is that this isn't as much of an issue with modern mags as it used to be with older ones.

>I live in a civilised nation.
Your civilized nation should work on it's education system.

Ah, fair enough.

...that confuses me even more, why would you go to the trouble to make it look so like a standard handgun only to add a big dopey plastic eyesore on its ass?

>Trump made it easier for a schizophrenic to buy guns
How exactly. I'm genuinely curious because it';s absolute bullshit.

Thanks user!

newsweek.com/trump-set-overturn-guns-mental-health-regulation-557237

There you go. So anyway yeah, now it's easier for me to get guns. I applaud it. I'm not dangerous. Haven't hurt anyone my whole life. I shouldn't be lumped in with psychopaths

Guess that gun.

You never hear of practical shotgun? clay busting? Its fun m8

>tackticool UK

It's black, so it's obviously more dangerous than anthrax and should be immediately made illegal

bb gun or airsoft?

Otherwise thats a kimber 1911 in .45

That's how it's spelled outside of the U.S. you fucking mongoloid. Work on your own education.

Because I cant afford a Mcmillan tac 338

I'm not really suicidal anymore. I'm not sure i ever was honestly but I was involuntarily committed many times by mom when I was 21. I'm 26 now.

nice Kimber

>That's how it's spelled outside of the U.S.
Who the fuck cares how it's spelled outside of the U.S.?

winning post wins.

samefag amirite?
....I think I ham

another bump thou

Cous I Live in Germany

nope, not sure theres a way to prove it though. No one gives a shit how other countries spell stuff, there is the American spelling and there is the wrong spelling, that easy.

No HKs?

What are the laws in Germany? People CAN own pistols there right?

Give them back Jamal.

i have 3 revolvers 3 auto pistols 4 rifles and 4 shotguns , i suspect your question wasnt aimed at me

I inherited a usp45 tactical. Sold it to help pay for college. Feelsbadman.jpg

Because people who own guns are statistically more likely to die from their own gun in an accident than a a vehicular collision

I live in New York State. Owning anything but a long gun is nearly impossible.

How very american yet simultaneously un american

You had to sell your gun for the sake of education...and yet, you sold your gun for education.

>statistics
>no cite
>utter BS
typical anti gunner propaganda, based in some fantasy world where guns walk around shooting people all by themselves.

reuters.com/article/us-gun-suicide-idUSBREA0J1G920140120

I made a choice. That's what America is about, making choices and dealing with the consequences. Had a magically known I'd be able to pay off all my student loans in 2 years after college because Id' get a good job, I wouldn't have done it, but I didn't know that.

Its a common theme I see with people looking in on America, everyone wants all the benefits for making good choices, with none of the risk of actually making any choice at all.

No wonder Europe is getting overrun with muslims. Did the UK have another terrorist attack today or was it yesterday? Lack of making a "choice" is still making a choice.

>Maximum overtrigger

How are New York's laws so fucked up? Like what are they exactly? I'm in Seattle and you can own/carry anything you like.

this

this is exactly why america is doomed and sadly because of its size the rest of the world which those fucking morons don't give a shit about along with it