Anyone else fucking hate the Japs? I gotta be honest with ya, they bug me to no end. They can't drive...

Anyone else fucking hate the Japs? I gotta be honest with ya, they bug me to no end. They can't drive, they smell like dead fish and their women are like parasites, always attaching themselves to the white man. Hell, it's not just Japs, I hate all Asians. Fucking slanty eyed little rice niggers. I think we'd all be better off if they got the fuck out of our country and went home and built some more Nintendos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok

Jesus fucking christ

Lo

Angry

no I don't hate anyone.. I might even like you one day but you need to earn it first.

Dude Asians are pretty good in my opinion. They have the lowest crime rate and are the most productive people in the world statistically. Plus they're hot as fuck.

Growing up, I always had difficulty accepting my Asian heritage. As soon as I was old enough, I hung out with “western” crowds and lost touch with the culture of my parents - like them, it was too stifling, out of fashion. I shrugged out of it like one of my grandfather's thick, quilted winter jackets. Eventually I forgot the language. I could still understand, but not speak. During many conversations with my parents I simply grunted and nodded my head. Around them I was both daft and dumb.

When I turned 18, I even changed my name. Jones, I thought. I can pass as a Jones. Things got easier then, for a while. I went to the farmer's market every Saturday, mingled at museum galas, hung out at hipster bars. And I married a white girl. When my son was born, I persisted. I raised him to be an American. I did not teach him the language, what little I still knew. I raised him on baseball and hamburgers, not badminton and dumplings. That all changed one day when he was six. He ran back from school with clenched fists and tears in his eyes. Why do you look different from all the other daddys? He asked. Why do I look different? What does "chink" mean? In that instant, the world shrank away from me. I saw behind me all the choices I had made, the sacrifices, and the cowardice and self-contempt that drove them. I saw the obliteration of my birthright reflected on my child's face. On that day I broke down and sobbed. On that day I had the longest and hardest conversation of my life with him. On that day I finally admitted to my son that I was Wong.

Japanese are easily the nicest to non asians out of all asians. Also just generally some of the nicest people.

Interesting. Personally I think Asians are a breath of fresh air after living in a country overrun with niggers. Good work ethic, morals, and family values. Asians at A-ok in my book, I don't mind them at all. Niggers and sandniggers need to be banished to Africa so they can live like 3rd world animals all they want and not bother humans.

Here's why anime should be banned in every patriotic household: the Japanese are losers. In the 1930s and 40s, Japan was a racist empire slaughtering millions of innocent Chinese and Americans. They launched a sneak-attack on a Sunday morning, knowing that Christians would be praying, against our peaceful US Navy in Pearl Harbor. I realize history is no longer taught in American schools, and that's come about at exactly the same time as anime.

Anime, or as I call it, "Emperor Ito's Revenge", is a mind-altering form of animation that replaces reality with childish fantasy. Western animation is fantasy too, but it always has a moral compass. Tom is a cat, Jerry is a mouse. Tom wants to eat Jerry, Jerry shoots Tom in the face with a .45. And a strong moral lesson is learned.

But anime has no such morality, because it comes from the imperial Japanese (who had no morality) after they became even more nihilistic having lost the war and suffering two atomic bombs.

The far-left decided to promote the cartoons of dystopic Japan in order to brainwash young Americans. The Japanese people should've been shunned for far longer, not just long enough to rebuild themselves from being losers, but even longer, because rebuilding themselves into Japs isn't good enough. Axiom: You can't trust a Jap. And now with the tsunami, we can see how right we've been the whole time.

For every hour of anime your child has watched, give them two hours of spanking. And hopefully that will set them right.

Yeah, they're so nice they allied with the Nazis to kill Americans and conduct sadistic science experiments on Korean prisoners of war. Do you know how many fucking people were vivisected by the Japs alone?

yeah theyre pretty bad youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=1s

>do I look different? What does "chink" mean? In that instant, the world shrank away from me. I saw behind me all the choices I had made, the sacrifices, and the cowardice and self-contempt that drove them. I saw the obliteration of my birthright re
stop ima cry

The Japanese are on average smarter than whites.

You're in a fucking Japanese image board you cracker scum

leave crooked ciara alone. she doesnt deserve any fame

Lived there for 10 years OP.
They drive really well bc they have to pay several thousand dollars to a driving school before they can even try to pass test)
They don't stink at all. Years of traveling on crowded trains there so I can confirm this.
Their women are beautiful for the most part so I'm happy they go for white men.

I think you have your countries mixed up or just baiting?

I'll agree that many Asians can't drive however. Chinese most deff.

No faggot it's common knowledge Africans specifically Somalians are the worst race on Earth. Japs are A1 of the Asians you must be retarded.

Dam son!

Japanese don't bother me, but why do I never, ever see a thread about Indians and the way they come to this country to reassert their caste system? I've been called Dalit enough times that I'm ready to punch one in the face.

It's the word for untouchables in the Hindu system. It means 'not really even human.' I'm a white guy whose family has worked on building America since the 1850s, when they got here. The Hindus will NOT stop for pedestrians, whites or blacks or anyone else in a parking lot. They just keep driving. They shove in front of anyone else in lines, in stores they interrupt you if your'e getting help and if you point out that the employee is assisting you, they tell you to go away, they're more important. They drive like shit, they yell obnoxious shit like Dalit if you honk...

why is ciara not posting on her instagram?

White power, you miserable little WOG! WHITE POWER!

KILL NIGGERS 4 JESUS