How do I kill myself without pain and little to no mess for someone to clean up?

How do I kill myself without pain and little to no mess for someone to clean up?
I feel like I live for nothing and it's time to let go.
No friends, no family, and I'm just an employee number at my company.

I just want it to be over.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/kyBvm
dothethingneedsdoing.com
churchofeuthanasia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why waste your life. You only have one

i didn't choose this.

archive.fo/kyBvm
Don't know how many times I've linked this but it always seems to do the job

Your life is a precious gift given to you by your parents. I know it seems like there are only dead ends but if you're at the bottom even little improvements will seem like huge leeps. Go outside more often and try to meet new people. Believe me i have been on the brink of just cutting my wrists open and letting myself bleed to death because it felt like my life was fading away but after constantly thinking about ending it all for about a month it started to get better and now I'm happy

Fucking normies
REEEEEEEEEEE

Hanging. It's portrayed as a grueling suffocation but actually snaps your neck if you do it right.

Better do it right.

>leeps
Goddamn retard. Kill yourself.

For the record, I tried slitting my wrists yesterday but I woke up again and the wounds had healed.
Don't want to clean up that mess again.

Don't. And don't listen to any of these Lithuanian goat herders on this message board on how to off yourself they're autistic past the point of reason

There is no painless way off killing yourself, your organism wants to stay alive. You might only recall all the bad times in life because you are depressed but it will get better

The noose and prepare. Shoot self in head and even if that fucks up you can hang still

Tank of helium, surgical tubing, and a mask. Make sure the helium is coming out ~ the force of your exhale, or else you'll get burst lung. Connect helium tank to tubing and tubing to mask, put the mask on your face. Your body can't tell the difference between oxygen and helium, you'll slowly just lose consciousness and asphyxiate painlessly.

Vertical or horizontal?

fuck off, you have a job.

get dat formula for the right fall distance

You're fucking wrong. There's pills, asphyxiation, hanging, decapitation, and loads of other painless shit.

Bullshit.

OP, park a car in your garage, turn your car on, connect a hose from the tailpipe to your window so the gas from your exhaust comes into the car. After a while you'll pass out and be dead, then, everybody wins!

Why kill yourself? If you have nothing to live for you have nothing to lose. Talk to me bud what seems to be the problem?

Carbonmonoxide poisoning is painless youll just fall asleep and die

Don't do that...do this instead

dothethingneedsdoing.com

Here op

Take cyanide, then go to sleep.

Suicide is easy, try the hard thing - living. Leave you comfort zone, go meet people (fuck what they think), go ask girl/boy out, travel the world. That's the hard shit to do, try it and u'll love it.

If op wants to kill himself just let him holy shit, if op wanted a reason to live this would be a feels thread

That method is flawed

Call this number. You're not alone.

1 (800) 273-8255

Do it the right way OP, take whatever savings you have, and blow it ALL on drugs, sex, booze and all the fun stuff. If you still alive after the moneys gone, then you might wanna live, after sampling the best bits of life. If not, suicide bomb a mosque for lulz.

How so?

La lechuga está pocha!

yes he is fuckwit

Hasta there ever been a suicide bombing in a mosque? Kek

SAVE THE PLANET - KILL YOURSELF

churchofeuthanasia.org