ITT: Things people pretend to like

ITT: Things people pretend to like

>pretend
Fuck off, Guinness is awesome.

Guinness is fine. Certainly not at the top of the list. Are you being retarded or poorly baiting?

op means imperial stout, which is dirt

Healty food plus workout!

...they only do it to look fuckable

OP

>Women liking anything(its always to get chad cock)

guinness blonde was decent

literally piss

>I drink IPA because I'm too pussy to vape weed

No more decent than your mother.

who is also blonde

Guiness is great. Not as good as Heineken or Carlsberg, but still great

I've had good Russian imperial stout. Not a bad winter time beer.

niggers

my friends

This, they only watch it to be "geek"

women

vaginal sex

my kids

i'm a girl btw

Pulp fiction.

fuck off

Guinness is the mother's milk son.

Niggers

i actually like working out helps with my depression

Actually half the people that do it, do it to feel good. It can increase serotonin and dopamine in the brain. Making you feel happier and productive. Also good for your heart and blood flow. Only fags do it solely for looks. Kys

No fuck you, i grew up on morrowind and that shit was cash, played the fuck out of it and racked up about 2k hours before the disc fucked itself and broke.

Gonna buy that shit again soon when i get enough fucking money for a copy

Overrated as fuck

i guess he means that there are plenty of fags out there :D

I knew guys who are social fucking catastrophes, hiding behind the musclemountain.
>So this mr muscle
>Meets a girl 10/10 in mexico
>actually girl is also smart, not only beautiful
>3 days and problems are arriving. guy starts complaining about things are not working out, topping it up with a huge problem that lady is not accepting it into pooper.
>few more days and and lady is bybye
>guy never realizes wtf happened...for next couple of weeks pumping up more muscle in hotel to fix whatever went wrong

I dont know why people think its so bad, I just had high fucking fatigue so i couldnt get fucked like in the vid above, it was a solid rpg imo

I started doing it to be more fuckable but I've noticed a ton of improvements since.

For example, I no longer get headaches. They were common before I started working out. My skin is a lot better now too, it's not as oily as before and I don't get breakouts.

I just generally feel better. Feels gud being able to run up to 5th floor without becoming winded as fuck.

>I dont know why people think its so bad

I and many other people have had a hard time killing a rat. How do you not see a problem?

cause you didn't have a high enough skill for whatever weapon you were using, if you actually enjoyed the game like myself you'd had learned that in the first 5 minutes...just upgrade one skill fairly high when making your character, use that weapon type until you find other weapons and kill rats after working with that weapon. It's a fairly grindy game so it takes a little bit to be good but imo the grind makes it fun and its not nearly as bad as other games such as Runescape

I drank it a lot when I was in Ireland...awesome beer...had some when I got home and it was shit.

The person also has to know how to pour it...

Take this test...order a pint and put a little smiley face in the foam. Even when the pint is almost empty that smiley should still be there. Also you should see rings on the glass from every drink you took.

tl;dr it doesn't travel well

ditto

This

I like Guinness because it uses nitrogen instead of carbon dioxide, and I find that it drinks much smoother.

As someone who suffers from acid reflux, I can say that this is an excellent beer to drink if you have this condition.