So what's the deal with coke?

So what's the deal with coke?
Am I just wasting money for a more expensive cigarette?

Jewboy here, never could get into drugs because the return never justified the cost. Except beer. Beer always has a place in my budget.

>Jewboy here
If I wanted a loan I would ask for your opinion.

Haha just joking :))

Coke is heavily overrated. Go for speed instead. Lasts longer is WAY much cheaper

I'm white though, can white people do meth?

A lot of white people do meth. But for some reason it's upperclass if it comes from a shitstain like columbia and everyone wants it. I've never gotten the drug snobs wasting their money on cocaine unless they have a VERY legit reason

Heroin is GOAT.

Feels like the most intense orgasm you ever had, but all over your body and for hours.

Do heroin and do not get addicted to it

I want to try it.
I don't like drugs that make me lose control, but I do like stimulants.

It just has such a bad name that I'm scared.
Do I have to buy a crack pipe to do it?

>Do heroin and do not get addicted to it
Has that ever been the case though?

meh, coke isn't even in top20 of the drugs. Waste of money.

Just buy some powder instead of crystal. If you know any polak or russian dealers you can probably get it. It's just amphetamine sulfate, not crystal meth and no, don't smoke it if you get powder, that shit tears your lungs and heart beyond belief, but gives a much better rush though. But just snort it like coke

What is the street name for the powder, I don't know high end dealers?

amphetamine, speed

I don't know what the street name is in America, anything that isn't adderall seems to go by meth. Here speed is just white powder that sometimes is a little yellowed sometimes depending on what they do with it before they sell. But if you get good shit it's just pasty and brilliant white. I don't why it isn't just called speed everywhere

You guys ever tried "Cat/Khat"?
Did it once and it was kinda shitty compared to coke.

Yeah I've tried that, if you chew for long enough it's kinda fine, but you nearly have to get a whole hedgerow

No, I'm from Europe, not Yemen

I had the extracted powder, but who the fuck knows what the purity of that was.

That's why I'm kinda cautious about trying stuff I'm not sure about, don't really trust my coke dealer to give me legit stuff other than coke.

Coke is fantastic, man. Why would you compare it to a cigarette? I don't understand that part of your post at all.

It's a short high that keeps you wanting more after the first hit, but has no real payoff.

Of course it's better, but also a lot more expensive.

Buy some test kits. Then you can find out if it's legit. I used to have a botch dealer that sold us methylone as amphetamine, we figured out it was wrong when another dealer showed us what his stuff was with a test kit and demonstrated for us that his was the real deal.

>can white people do meth?

Oh boy can they

haha yeah, but I meant responsible working white people

If cigarettes are still giving you a high then it's not too late for you to quit, and you really should.

But yeah try some coke sometime. Drink while you're doing it, for two reasons, 1) you won't really feel very drunk but when you come off the coke, it'll hit you and you'll be better able to sleep, and 2) they just go fucking great together anyway.

wut about mushrooms tho

Nah I've been on 2 packs for like 6 years.

>But yeah try some coke sometime. Drink while you're doing it, for two reasons, 1) you won't really feel very drunk but when you come off the coke, it'll hit you and you'll be better able to sleep, and 2) they just go fucking great together anyway.
That's the only time I do coke, with a bottle of whiskey.

I just personally find the analogy suitable. After a while with coke, I just chase the same experience but never quite get there.

Because in the USA speed is mostly ALL meth. This isn't like Europe where straight amphetamine is somewhat common. And given the stupidly high prescription rate for Adderall/Dexedrine, I would strongly recommend scoring those from some campus kid instead.

Yeah okay, that'd probably explain a lot.

Oh. Well if you've done coke then what were you asking? I think I misunderstood.

why not stick to chewing coca leaves? get a tree, how hard is that? all this refined cartel cut shit isnt worth the price

>why not stick to chewing coca leaves? get a tree, how hard is that?
pretty hard I would think, otherwise Columbia wouldn't have a monopoly on this shit.