A great day for the EU

A great day for the EU

congratulations to Macron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGvZil0qWPg
youtube.com/watch?v=v7cnGiQ4ZTE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#Autosomal_genetic_distances_.28Fst.29_based_on_SNPs_.282009.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A great day for the EU. A terrible day for Europeans.

this

The closer you are from Germany, the more nationalist and anti-EU you are, I wonder why...

A good day for germany*

Hopefully the french can now take the lead in europe.

Surely it's a coincidence that those used to be heavy industrial areas whichbare now full of angry underemployed workers

These 5 next years will only make the anti-EU movement stronger

because those regions are shitholes with high unemployement

what makes you think that?

It certainly is.

MLP would've been game over for Europe. Disunited continent would soon descend to war and be easy prey for outside powers.

This is a victory for everyone in Europe. Now everyone must work to reform the EU.

>A terrible day for Europeans.

If the result is bad for Europeans, why do they keep voting in these kinds of politicians?

Only the UK seems to be an outlier in that it is apparently getting more conservative.

>macron walks to the stage
>european anthem starts playing

Just take Germany as an example. AfD is in shambles, at the fringe. But imagine what would happen if French president started with anti-German rabble rousing. German nationalism would took off as well.

That's how you get seeds of another catastrophic Franco-German conflict.

>American

Of course.

the next years are going to be a shitshow and you all know it.

Cause Macron won't change anything, he's just another Merkel puppet. He also supports immigration

Far-right and people in general will be disappointed by Trump and the Brits by Brexit.

François Mitterand used the Ode to Joy too for his victory celebration.

With this choice of music, Macron pledged allegiance to European Idea and progressive universalism. I love it.

link to video or whatever?

There's so much wrong with this statement I'm just not going to bother.

For now, nationalists across Europe are united in a common goal - destruction of the European Union. Once they achieve this, they will immediately turn on each other.

Actually most of the regions close to germany were for Macron though.
Its just the northern former industrial regions for Le Pen.

Which is fair mind, because they risk a lot with macrons economic plans, that protectionism sounds appealing to people who fear losing their jobs to eastern europe isn't very surprising.

ultra-nationalists*

antifa cuck

inbred ruscuck

>outside powers

What fucking outside powers? Do you honestly think that even the shithole zionist state that is USofA or the Russians or the Chicoms would invade Europe if the EU fell apart? A dissembled EU would make it easier for white patriots to form together for a true united Europe stronger than anything the West Germans and French economists could have ever thought of in the 1950's.

If white nationalism doesn't appeal to you, there is always North America, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand for leftist whites.

Frankly, why not likely in the slightest, I would welcome a Russian "intervention" to save Europeans from themselves. The Soviets are dead, and the Russians are once again comrades with a massive and growing far right population.

I am Greek

>Another Eastern European ignorant of the horrors of multiculturalism
As much as you dislike the Soviets, they are gone and it would be wise to leave NATO and join Russia's military sphere.

t. ivan ivanovich ivanovsky

>There is no Russian conspiracy but I welcome it.

Kek, just as funny as the people that deny the holocaust but are calling for a second one.

The FN is literally kept alive by loans from Russian banks. These people are not the defenders of French sovereignity.

I admire your ability to see into the future.

And Macron actually isn't a puppet of Merkel, he has been pretty outspoken against Germany's way of handling Greece for instance.

>Poland
>Western

This election has pretty much been the plot of 'Borgen'. Pretty hilarious.

Time will tell

How so?

Americans shill against the EU because they're scared of Fortress Evropa

>centrist party pulls off an upset and gains the post of the head of government

It surely will...

But I agree to you to the extent that 5 years like the last 5 we have had (including the refugee crisis) will lead FN to victory at the next presidential election.

>americans
>scared of europe

They're scared of everyone, why do you think they keep pushing this divide et impera agenda?

I hope you guys are not as stupid to believe someone who voted to take away basic healthcare coverage from 24 million people like this dunce . If yes, the you are cucked beyond any help.

I will save this picture and post a modified version when Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland separated and join the Eurozone

>muh Empire
>muh Union Jack

I hope you guys are not as stupid to believe someone who shills against a democratically voted president who promised to relieve 24 million tax payers from the burden of mandatory health insurance that only benefits baby boomers like this dunce . If yes, the you are cucked beyond any help.

>popular figure like Obama constantly shills for EU and Macron
>US is pushing divide agenda
The elites in US have enormous amount of investment in EU and I thought everyone in Europe knows this. Even Trump is backing of lots of his anti Nato, anti EU rhetoric.

Just get a load of this cuck guy. He enjoys the benefits of a health care system that has been stable and running for a hundred years but just out of spite that is based on nothing but cynical anti-liberalism he denies others the benefits he is enjoying.

>implying brits can have a normal conversation

>>Literally wanting europe to be taken over by russia because melanine triggers you

Pathetic.

russia is europe you shitskin

It is not and it never has been. Ask any Russian if they consider themselves European lol. They're closer to China than they are to Europe and they only care about themselves and their oligarchs' corrupt fortunes.

We also care about anime

Russia is Europe, Russians are Europeans, you are not Muhammad

>its a germans are major immigration shills thread

>Only the UK seems to be an outlier in that it is apparently getting more conservative.

Nah the left in in retreat across much of Europe.

Maybe according to buttfuck Eastern Europe but not where it matters, the West.

Russia and Eastern Europe will never be a part of western civilization proper Pavel

People like you have no qualms about doing that with the US or any other country, but suddenly you're a reserved gatekeeper the moment someone strikes a nerve.

Maybe that's a good thing considering western Europe is full of people all too happy to destroy themselves. If western civilization is faggots like you licking Islam's hairy ass in apology every other day then good fucking riddance.

Fortress Evropa can't even defend itself. There's no reason for anyone, not the US, Russia, China or anyone in South America to fear it.

>you now realize that Slavs have contributed nothing of value

So because they're white that makes them intrinsically better, according to that line of thinking.

Are Germans the worst posters on this board? They certainly seem to be the most arrogant.

Because they have a working sense of self-preservation. Because they're realistic about how the world works and aren't blinded by their own self-aggrandizing hubris to think their culture is so flagrantly superior to everyone else's that it can stand and endure being deconstructed to nothing and exposed to masses of insular outsiders with their own competing cultures.

Western leftists think their culture represents enlightenment to such a point they'll gut it, hobble it, handicap it, and undermine it and still act as if it's going to survive a contest of hearts and minds with outside forces despite some of them having long histories of triumph in the face of such odds.

You can ridicule that concept all you want, as you will undoubtedly ridicule the idea of wanting a dominating and stabilizing culture within a country, but the mere fact you're questioning such exposes your own view of intrinsic superiority in the cult of multiculturalism.

>to think their culture is so flagrantly superior to everyone else's that it can stand and endure being deconstructed to nothing and exposed to masses of insular outsiders with their own competing cultures.
Isn't that literally what America is?

It have a feeling that Americans have a kind of self-loathing and wish to see a pure white Europe preserved that they can run off to if the chimpouts and gangsterism of their minorities becomes too unbearable

>Because they're realistic about how the world works and aren't blinded by their own self-aggrandizing hubris to think their culture is so flagrantly superior to everyone else

Spare me the myth of the hard Slav, fucking please. They tried and failed at being important on the world stage. It isn't modesty, it's being chopped down to size after failing to be anything. The lesson of the last century was that Eastern Europe can't compete with Western Europe and North America, at least on a cultural level. There's a reason people wear blue jeans, eat McDonalds, watch our movies, and want to have our (Western) lifestyle. I've never heard of anyone wanting to be a Russian. Know why? Russians are fucking miserable people.

Go slide some Polish cock down your throat.

The funny thing, Hans, is that this is probably the rambling of some basement dwelling NEET who'll never see the Atlantic from a plane thinking he knows what's good for your continent.

It's funny, I've actually been to Frankfurt, Milan, and London. I have yet to see Eurabia take its full stride yet. Yes a few minorities but there are many more here.

im not talking about western civilisation though you illiterate ape, and even if i were, entire Eastern Europe is part of western (Greek) civilisation

The EU is good.

Eastern Europe isn't part of Western Civilization. That disqualifies you from being Europeans

It's what American leftism represents. It files down cultures to the most boring, uncontroversial nubs and tosses them into the shallowest, most commodified pool and calls the nauseating result "culture," when it's little more than corporate cock sucking and a slavish devotion to its own put on superiority. Multiculturalism, especially practiced by American leftists, is to culture what atheism is to religiosity. It's a gaggle of idiots trying to find some desperate common cause in their shared non-possession of something else because they have no reason to side with each other otherwise.

The people running the EU very clearly want this for Europe and leftwingers in western Europe are happy to emulate the self-loathing and masochism necessary to facilitate it.

That's because those things, however shallow, represented a coherent and interesting culture. When your culture becomes an amorphous blob of sanitized snippets and endlessly revolves around venerating itself as progress it'll no longer be what you're puffing your chest out over.

I never said they were hard workers or they were humble. They know what leftwing erosion of culture looks like. They lived it. They know what faggots promising the moon by putting down the basic guards of self-preservation means in the long run. Their bout with Soviet cruelty has inoculated them to the moralistic madness consuming the West and that alone is preferable to the arrogant belief in Western superiority to the point its culture is no longer defended.

And there it is. The misguided arrogance.

Im not gonna argue with some retarded nigger on whether European nations are part of European civilisation, 50 years of cold war cant erase centuries of history

>when European and American turboautists collide
This thread is glorious.

>muh healthcare
Grow up

>misguided arrogance

Sure thing buddy. Personal experience is misguided arrogance. When was the last time you had a shower, or left your house, to actually talk to people about the world?

>They know what faggots promising the moon by putting down the basic guards of self-preservation means in the long run

This would be true if countries like Poland and Hungary had some dignity. They're happy to take 4 Euro for every 1 that they give and they complain about muh western values encroaching on me. Looks like they're more than happy to live off welfare and the traditional narrative bullshit that you wanna push doesn't work

WE

>EU
You mean Germany.

In reality it's Brits that sperg out the most when discussing the EU

That and NEET Amerians

It's good to spiritually align Europe against foreign threats, but effectively it hasn't been used to its full capacity. All you oppose is Russia, which I'm sure as a Balt you're fine with. You don't do anything to resist Islam, you have no unified military (beyond NATO... so why not just enter a political union with us? didn't think so) to respond to a real actual threat, and you let yourselves be economically dominated by Germans for the favor.

youtu.be/rGvZil0qWPg

I don't know why Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, and French people put up with Germany's shit. You're part of their ponzi scheme. That's why Britain left.
P.S. That economics professor is Scottish, so don't even whine.

>t. two flags with irrelevant opinions on the EU

The traditional narrative you think I'm pushing isn't working because I'm not pushing it and like most leftwing faggots around here your reading comprehension leaves mountains to be desired. Stop injecting arguments you know how to beat into the conversation and instead focus on what the person actually did say. You're off in left field attacking points I never made because you either can't understand what I'm saying or you're incapable of responding without unrelated strawmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7cnGiQ4ZTE

>m-muh strawman!
>muh big strong Pavel will save White Christian Europe
>implying that this isn't the same fundamental argument all Sup Forumstards push

can't fool me

Literally

I'm not a Sup Forumstard and again, that's not the argument I was making. I was saying the utter shit Eastern Europe is is preferable to the cultural suicide that represents the West. But, like most leftists, you're consumed with nothing but race and see any idea denigrating the hollow idea of multiculturalism through that retarded lens.

get out of here normalfag

Your opinion is completely irrelevant. You don't live inside the EU, you have no clue what it's like and its direction has no meaningful effect on your life either way. I've noticed that hamburgers of all political stripes have a serious problem holding their peace on places they don't know anything about.

>le leftcuck meme

Go back to your containment board you fucking faggot

Germans and Spaniards are genetically closer to each other than Germans are to Russians or Spaniards are to Moroccans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#Autosomal_genetic_distances_.28Fst.29_based_on_SNPs_.282009.29

>le meme
I have no reason to go back to a board I don't frequent. But you can take that "LE" shit back to Redddit.

Also, it's funny you saw a cuck meme in there when all I said was leftwingers are consumed by the topic of race. I didn't even mention anything to do with cuckoldry, but you saw it for some reason. Says quite a bit about you doesn't it?

People seem to be happy with the status quo, at least the German guy. It's fine with me if Euros want to speak on their behalf, it's the Slavboo who thinks Eastern Europeans have actually contributed anything of worth is what I take issue with.

>you're consumed with nothing but race and see any idea denigrating the hollow idea of multiculturalism through that retarded lens.

It seems to be you who's consumed with race. You, who's likely never been to Europe, but think they're in a position to tell Euros that they're "committing cultural suicide" kek. Your anger is obviously racial and you're obviously lying about being a Sup Forumstard

Eastern shitholes are why the EU is failling

give me more (you)s amerifat

How is EU failing except for Brexit?

Didn't that guy say "France has no culture and never has" or was I getting baited by pol because if frenchies actually voted for him after that then fucking lol

ITT:Sup Forums is detected, proceeds to get feelings hurt