Tfw circumcised

>tfw circumcised

>tfw so much skin cut off the cock is of uneven girth from the tightness

>tfw your parents mutilated your genitals before you could stand

Congrats, OP.

i was circumcised for medical reasons

i can still fap normally, and at least my dick don't hurt no more during/after sex

a big plus is that i get my dick sucked more often

At least it was for medical reasons.

How do you fap normally without a foreskin? Is your glans already so desensitised that you can rub it dry?

>have sex
>feels great
>fap
>feels great

Must suck

i guess the surgeon simply left enough skin on muh dick

and no, my glans isn't that dry

my girl has to spit on her hand before jacking me off tho
or suck me off beforehand

i'm circumcized too

>my girl has to spit on her hand before jacking me off tho
Sexually crippled.

MGM is the greatest human rights violation in the Western world.

>sexually crippled

i mean yeah, technically
but this is better than not being able to have sex because my foreskin is so tight

as i said, medical reasons

Yes, for you it cured an actual ailment, so the downsides are better than the alternative.

Routine infant circumcision, though, for no medical reason, is just genital mutilation.

yeah they introduced that to stop masturbation (no joke)
kellog's cereal also started that way (also no joke)

Yep, circumcision began as a means to deter masturbation.

Wiki:
>Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century. At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation. Prior to the 20th century, masturbation was believed to be the cause of a wide range of physical and mental illnesses including epilepsy, paralysis, impotence, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, feeblemindedness, and insanity.

Since then, it has been "a cure in search of a disease," since doctors can't admit they fucked up massively.

The Hippocratic oath is, "First, do no harm," and doctors harm 4,000 babies every day by cutting up their genitals for no medical reason. It's why I don't trust doctors.

foreskin is so gross looking though, could never blow someone with it, plus dick cheese

Cultural bias. Gay men in Europe where almost no-one is circumcised prefer intact men, because the foreskin is fun and erogenous. Besides, circumcision makes the glans all dried up and gross.

Also, hygiene is just cleaning for five seconds in the shower, so trivial it's not even worth thinking about.

dick on the left doesn't look too manly to me though. Looks like a child dick.

>Dried up insensitive calloused dick is manly
This is your cultural bias.

I like my dicks sensitive and smooth and red the way nature designed them.

yeah well from the queer guys I've seen hygiene isn't always their big thing, or they're like crazy about it and a living stereotype

feminine penis*

*natural, intact, unmutilated penis

how old when you got cut? got a pic of it now?

mine

I am uncut an my dick doesn't look like a child dick. It looks like it has actually been used

Say "intact," not "uncut." One of the reasons genital cutting persists is that being cut has been normalized.