can we have a cool feels thread, guys.
having a rough one.

Other urls found in this thread:

zenpencils.com/comic/89-stephen-fry-ultimate-self-help-book/
zenpencils.com/comic/160-edgar-albert-guest-it-couldnt-be-done/
youtube.com/watch?v=IK-DyUAcx7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ill bite

Is OP gonna post in his own thread at all?

Two days ago I picked up a girl just coming home from the station who I used to like and she used to like me but we didn't date cause she didn't want a relationship and I honestly didn't think I was enough for her. That was all like four years ago. Anyway, in the car we catch up a little bit and she tells me that the burbs aren't for her. She's always up in the city five days out of seven a week for the clubs and all of her friends are rich white liberal city people who talk about cultural appropriation and how they love fashion (tbqh it's quite interesting I'm very interested in it as well but fuck their prices man) but she really wants to get out of the suburbs cause she feels as it's pulling her back.
I mean inb4 fucking sjw but to each their own and at least she is very open to the v other side and I guess have a discussion about it very openly and neutral.
She ended the conversation with "I don't even miss anyone from high school or from here"

And wow idk Sup Forums, kinda hurt that she's off doing her own thing and I'm rotting in my room working a job that is mediocre and she's on top of everything and really making the use out of everything life throws at her.

Fucking hell man.

What am I doing with my life?

FUCK HIRO

gonna bump with pictures, share your stories guys! I'm pretty much dead inside now, sadly.

When was the last time you felt happy, user?

I dont get your problem here
Does that girl like you or whats going on?

Does anybody have that picture thats a white husky looking dog in like a basket passing by and its got a bunch of feely words along with it

Ill bump pictures in return

Nah man it's all over
But seeing as someone who was so close is now so very fucking far gone who doesn't even consider anyone here or anyone relatively close in high school friends now is just totally fucking wack

Wow man
Yeah nothing to do with the whole liking shit anymore it's just crazy to think about

Sounds like you need get with this girl and either youll drag her down with you or shell pick you up.
Either way its a win win

I question the legitimacy of this one.

this one gets me every fucking time

any other anons in here with daddy issues?

Damn...

i miss my ex

Same. I miss a lot of things, actually...
Shit.

Nah man, we haven't talked since high school ended about maybe a year and she texted me out of no where to pick her up from the train station.
I don't think it'll be a solid friendship but maybe just as mates aye

Too close to home?

Pls i need this picture is anyone has it, i cant find it anywhere

check'em

Eric

Sounds ideal bud
Seems as if youre in the clear to hit her up out of no where

That one used to hit me hard as fuck.

Also sounds like this girl could fix your sad lonesome self

If she hasn't forgotten about me and is only using me for rides aye haha
Thanks man I'm pretty bummed out

Do you remember anything else about that picture? It sounds vaguely familiar but I don't think I have it.

5 Years ago was the last time I was truly happy

>Had my own house
>Had a girlfriend I was going to marry one day
>Had multiple cars and a great job
>She leaves me in the middle of the night
>Crippling depression sets in
>Couldn't even get out of bed to work
>Eventually got fired for not coming in
>Had to sell cars to make rent
>Couldn't afford rent anymore
>Moved back in with parents
>MFW that was 5 years ago and nothing has changed

It might be in the setting of some chinese market or something
And the captions are about like meeting someone for a second and realizing youve always meant to be together but they end up leaving

zenpencils.com/comic/89-stephen-fry-ultimate-self-help-book/
zenpencils.com/comic/160-edgar-albert-guest-it-couldnt-be-done/
Please read these, user.

What's this from?

That pic..
I went through it, and the worst part about it, I'm starting to develop feelings again for them...

Oh Man Such Feels.

Jesus Christ, this gives me a sickening feeling.

19 y/o kissless Virgin, no girl ever liked me. Nowadays they don't even talk to me or answer when I text them.

Those made me legit cry, thank you, you're right, he's right, I need to just do it, I need to just get back out there and stop crying all the time about the things I used to have, and start feeling happy for the things I have now and the things I'll have in the future as long as I keep looking ahead

Thank you.

>be my childhood best friend
>naturally outgoing and confident
>7.5" penis
>picks up women wherever he goes and they always can't wait to suck him off.
>found his passion at 11 years old (everything related to IT and technology)
>drops out of college but still lands job that he loves at 21 years old starting off at 80k a year.
>never anxious or depressed
>at 24 he's already making 100k, working 3 days a week from home.
>getting married next month
>always travels and smokes weed/plays video games all the time bc he only works 3 days a week
>just all around amazing life that just gets better by the year.

>be me
>always had severe social anxiety, don't have one positive memory about school.
First memory of school I have is being in preschool and having a mental breakdown bc there was too many kids.
>struggled with low self esteem as well and developed pretty severe depression by 7th grade.
>everyday I have been lost and confused, never found my passion in life.
>barley graduated high school.
>dropped out of college and worked minimum wage for 4 years while living with parents
>went back to college then dropped out again bc I still didn't know what to do with my life at 26
>blow best friend off a lot after high school bc I just hold him back at bars and clubs. We grow apart
>give up and go into skilled trade that makes me miserable, but at least money isn't a problem
>did I mention I have a small dick? Yea

I cant wait to die honestly, just waiting it out.

i just want to eat gummy candies and eat the pain away, i suspect myself of being autistic or something, ill never connect with normal girls and have QT3.14 gf and im too far in the red pill to be release in society

I'm so glad it helped you! Go for it, man! Life doesn't stop until we're underground.

Fuck

Literally me. Except a girl liked me once, I went mad for her then she just left me after 3 months. I never got a reason or a 'why'
So yeah. Now I'm ignored mostly so I have made my little world where I can be happy. Also if you wanna feel better try finding a way of expression.

I write shitty poetry

yeah... that hits too close to home

Rip

Ehh this is sad but also a bit cringey. Like what is it meant to achieve? Hardly seems like a coping mechanism because the lack of replies just gets her more worked up.

>at 24 he's already making 100k, working 3 days a week from home.
No.

Well the guys dead obviously
And texting him seems to be her way of communication acting like he isnt dead
Just a girl in denial about her boyfriend or whoever being dead
Its just sad

But him not replying is just a constant reminder

Seems like the girl is a bit crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=IK-DyUAcx7g

check out his channel faggots, he reads a lot of green texts

anyone have that comic of that girl and her mom? the girl breaks down in front of her mom.

Oh God, I have forgotten about this guy. I remember when he first started uploading. Shit was cash.