I'm coming

I'm coming

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
homicides.suntimes.com/2014/12/28/chicagos-2014-murder-total-on-track-for-another-low-but-shootings-rise/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Los_Angeles
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/bad-water-third-world-conditions-on-first-nations-in-canada-1.3269500
dnainfo.com/chicago/2016-chicago-murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is the burning colored of my flag

fucking amerishart comedians

>why is fire red and smoke black
el grego

How delusional do you have to be to draw that shit, considering that our own cities have more murders in a week than France does in a year?

The statue should be walking towards Baltimore, St. Louis, or Chicago, not Paris.

Because you're responsible for letting the migrant hordes into the EU

USA should be the one burning though lmao

>The statue should be walking towards Baltimore, St. Louis, or Chicago, not Paris.

Actually, it makes sense when you think about the statue running away from the US.

cringe supreme

don't bother you should just nuke this entire 3rd world nigger shithole

Did Trump deport the statue of liberty back to France?

Lel, not happening

No US city approaches the total amount of people killed in France due to homicide, not even close...

>he statue should be walking towards Baltimore, St. Louis, or Chicago
Well considering how increased police presence and greater incarceration rates are the only two major factors correlated with decreased crime and violent crime within the US and each of those cities are strictly against both they're going to need help for a while

Well the statue is a symbol of values that the USA never really adopted. Makes sense that it comes back

No, having our country flooded with poor dumb trash from Europe and Latin America is pretty much what happened and is happening.

Just googling it shows that France had 665 murders in 2012, Chicago alone has 762 last year.
Chicago has a population of 2.7 million
France has a population of 69 million

At what point do we stop pretending America isn't a shithole?

>poor dumb trash from Europe
>USA

Sounds about right

I was actually talking about all of our major cities combined...

But goddamn. Didn't think it was that bad.

Hm good thing there aren't any valuable humans living in Shit Congo

>lady liberty fleeing from amerikkka
That makes sense considering the current administration.

You're retarded and comparing rates from two completely different years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

>France, 792
And an actual major city like New York representative of the US average has had 285 murders in that same time period.

You'd still be wrong in either case dumbass.

It's actually even worse than that, because Chicago's murders are overwhelmingly concentrated in one part of the city which has like 1/4 of its total population. So it's more like a few neighborhoods in Chicago are more dangerous than all of France.

I've visited a few times, most of the city ie actually pretty nice. Plus it's an important banking/shipping/freight center and has the headquarters of some important companies.

Fuck drumpf and white people

And what does that make the ones who went to Canada? Poorer and dumber trash considering they moved to a cold shithole?

>an actual major city like New York representative of the US average

How is it representative? Because 37% of the city's population is immigrants not born in the USA?

Also, while technically correct, I wouldn't be bragging about that per capita homicide rate.

Because it's the largest city in the country, therefor more representative of the average?

France: 792 murders in 2014
Chicago: 390 murders in 2014
New York: 328 murders in 2014
Los Angeles: 260 murders in 2014

Those 3 cities alone had more murders than France.

nytimes.com/2015/01/01/nyregion/new-york-city-murders-fall-but-the-police-arent-celebrating.html

homicides.suntimes.com/2014/12/28/chicagos-2014-murder-total-on-track-for-another-low-but-shootings-rise/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Los_Angeles

Ah yes, Canada, such a shithole in comparison to the USA. You're spot on about the weather too, every winter I think to myself, "I wish I lived in a place like Florida with yellow fever infested mosquitoes, or tornado alley, or on a fault line in Cali, or in a city with an Africa-tier murder rate, or in Death Valley with 130° temps, etc."

Canada is safer and cleaner, but you're not seriously arguing the weather are you? Your whole country freezes over for like 5 months out of the year.

>Canada, such a shithole in comparison to the USA.

Yep, pretty much

I have a snowmobile, season tickets to a hockey rink, a couple ice fishing pop-ups, and a fireplace; winter genuinely doesn't bother me.

Those are also the 3 largest cities in the US with a combined population of around 18 million.

Not to mention the US murder rate overall has been cut in half since 1990 and continues to fall year by year.

>Hey look you guys have a statue giving to you from France that was later engraved with a Jewish poem, that means you have to accept everyone who wants to come to your nation

>or in a city with an Africa-tier murder rate
Well you have Winnipeg, which is pretty close.

hdi is a meme burger

I usually try to avoid the meme statistics but since you brought it up, Canada has:
>Longer life expectancy
>Lower rates of disease both chronic and acute
>Is safer
>Higher rates of post secondary education
>Lower incarceration rates
>Higher rate of economic mobility
>Comparable taxes
>Higher IHDI
>Higher economic index rating
>Higher reptrak
>Higher freedom index ranking
>Etc...

Canada has always been what the US were supposed to be, but failed.

>muhh colder weather
Americans are such pussies

>His country's leader is a reality star

Yeah, it gets pretty bad anywhere you find large First Nations populations. One study showed that they are 3 times as likely to commit a crime as African-Americans in the USA, that's honestly staggering.

All meme rankings. Only HDI matters. :^)
Yes indeed.
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/bad-water-third-world-conditions-on-first-nations-in-canada-1.3269500

It's really fucking cold up there tbf.

It's probably due to fetal alcohol syndrome. First Nations people are extremely prone to it and it fucks them up way more than it does with other races.

The poverty you see in their communities too is genuinely staggering. Some are lucky to have electricity and running water.

The First Nations govern their own reserves, somewhat separate from Canada (very similar to your own system). We did foot the $16 million bill to clean-up their water though.

Most Canadians live below the green line

That green line is well to the north of our coldest states (except Alaska of course). Places like Minnesota and New England turn into frozen hellholes starting in November, Canada is even worse (though not by much).

You couldn't pay me to live less than 100 miles south of that green line.

You can live 1000 miles above USA mainland border and still have a higher average temperature than Southern Denver

Chosen one!

Denver's hardly the norm though, it's way up in the mountains.

Weeohwee

Yeah I know my point was just that most places where Canadians live are only a bit colder than The US and Europe

Where are links?

Just fucking Google it you lazy cunt

dnainfo.com/chicago/2016-chicago-murders

This is the cringiest peace of "art" I've seen in my life, who the fuck did this??? A first grade autists??

Because your country is guilty for the destruction of Europe.

Yes and it's wonderful. I can't belive anything south of Vermont are allowed to say they have winters. It's just slushy snow for one month.

>Those are also the 3 largest cities in the US with a combined population of around 18 million.

Yes, and those 3 cities combined have more murders than the entire country of France, which has 3 times as many people. Also, bear in mind that this was considered a good year for all of these cities.

Fuck off we're full

Bon poteau, Pierre.

At what point did we pretend it wasn't?

The statue of liberty jacks off to france burning?
American imperialism revealed.