Cling!! Bang!! Clingcling!! Broken glass everywhere

Cling!! Bang!! Clingcling!! Broken glass everywhere
> you live on your own
> four niggers standing in your home at 2.34 a.m.
> "lets get those whiteys" "we will rob those whiteys from all their cash"
> "Ay, Im gonna shoot every whitey in diz bitch"
> Whats your plan user?
> How do you solve this little problem?

Hello fellows, if you manage to find money in here, could you share a bit with me?
Times are a bit rough right now.

Have you never met a black person in real life?

yeah. they all dindu nuffin

He didn't ask if you've met niggers, he asked if you've met black people.

Bitch please, there is never only four niggers and you know it.

I would stab the first one and get the gun from him and shoot the others. One bullet in the head and two in the chest, just like I was taught to.

Call the cops to do all the cleaning up and paperwork but before they come I would check the bodies for cash or drugs. Take the cash, smoke a free joint and wait for the cavalry to arrive.

>Legal in my country™

OP here. Just because I'm 12 doesn't mean that I can't hate niggers too. I pretty much just spend all day hating niggers and I love memes but only real memes like Sup Forums

>™
heh

i have a plan for this already. i sleep with a 12 ga. mossberg filled with 00 next to the bed, a 10mm glock on the nightstand and a shutzhund GSD on the floor beside it.

>four niggers
will be FUBAR

>need to climb a set of stairs to get to me
>I engineered the stairs, so that I can remove the first 15.
>they'll need a ladder to get to me

>pull chain of lamp and fill the room with light
>sit up in bed and stretch arms over head as I yawn
>awoken from my slumber by the sound of glass breaking and furniture knocking
>reach under bed and grab shotgun, check to make sure a round is in the chamber, if not rack the slide
>look at the clock
>fucking 2:30 am
>mycomfysleepruined.png
>walk over to the window and watch as the neighbor's house is broken into by a pack of wild nigs
>make rounds through the house checking the locks and getting a glass of milk
>go back to bed, turn on the price is right
>smile in amusement as i listen to the sounds of neighbor begging the apes to take his money and leave
>sleep tight and comfy

move to canada

Hope that 15 rounds is enough

>the four black gentlemen see me and notice that I am not white
>we all share a laugh when they realize their mistake and they leave without incident

>they steal your ladder from the garage

>implying nigs would go through that much trouble

They'd just loot your downstairs for your TV, or flee like cowards when they realize you're awake.

Fun fact, most robberies happen during the day, when people are at work, so none of you jobless fucks have to worry about it.

That would be against the law.

yeah i was thinking about that while i was typing it
original post was
>they steal your ladder from garage
>they steal your tools
>they leave

They broke into john wick's house.

I've got a garand and a 1911. It's happened before. If it happens again I'll do the same thing I did then, threaten to fill them full of holes if they don't fuck off.

>characters who are literally you
>are literally you
>LITERALLY
>figuratively
>not actually
>i'm sad

>> How do you solve this little problem?
The only way they're going to leave my house alive is if they escape before I get to them. Niggers aren't people and I have no problem gunning them down if they break into my house; in the same way that most wouldn't hesitate to gun down other vicious wildlife like bears. I don't issue verbal commands to animals either, I just aim for center mass and pull the trigger.

I've met a lot of niggers but never a black person. Niggers aren't people. They're subhumans. They don't have anywhere near the same amount of neanderthal DNA in them as whites, Asians, and Arabs do. Look at dark skinned Indians as an example. Their facial features are vastly different and they're 100x smarter than Africans.

>Four black individuals coming to enrich the culture in my house?
>Thank God I live in Europe instead of USA where they pillage every village yelling something about some dindu or something
>First I would put the primitives at ease by putting on some familiar music that the tribsmen understand.
>While the Run DMC - It's Tricky is playing at full volume I would load my shotgun.
>Proceed to ask the tribesman who looks like he should be called Obongo instead of Yamal that is he lost or something
>Negotiate that the tribesmen leave to enrich the culture in some other house instead or there will be some new holes in them soon.
>Remind Obongo and his fellowship of the big lips that they have about three seconds time to find the nearest exit.

>Be a European
>Use firearm to protect my property from melanin enriched youths of refugee status
>Kill two
>The other two beat me near to death before I can reload my archaic fowling piece
>Wake up in hospital
>Chained to a gurney
>Wheeled into court
>Lawyer was murdered in yesterday's tube bombing
>Trial proceeds
>Accused of premeditated murder
>How do you plead?
>Before you can say "Not Guilty", just pronounces sentence
>Life in prison, plus your house will be transformed into a refugee welcome center
>Now 17 vibrant young men of North African heritage live in your house while you live in a 2 meter by 3 meter concrete box
>All guns confisacted withing 300 km of the incident
>Thank god you lived in a civilized country though, right?

>be german
>marvel at the beautiful culture enriching black men in my house
>undo my clothes
>lube up
>proceede to do my job as an inferior white man and please my black masters
>finish
>pray to allah, thanking him for this blessing
>give away all my valuables to the poor gentlemen

>initiate operation blackest night
>run to garage
>get black spray paint
>piantmyselfup.jpeg
>greet my fellow niggers
>lead them to my white neighbors house and rob the shit outta them
What other option is there?

>wake up agitated, palms sweaty
>"what's wrong honey?"
>"nothing baby, I dreamed we got robbed"
>"lol my love this isn't america"
>fuck her and go back to sleep

feels good living in europe

Forget that. A couple homemade claymores in the foyer will do the job

Sigh, now I'm gonna have to get nigger all over my new hardwood floor

I pull the pin and drop my grenade down the stairwell.

Mutually assured destruction as a means of self defense. I fucking love it.

>Was the last fantasy in Obongos head before it blew away
>The other tribesmen scared of the big boom sound tried to scatter in to the night
>One by one they were shot down by the experienced deer hunter inhabiting the house they had entered
>Good thing the local law stated that if a robber has a gun or there is a reason to believe he is unstable and might kill someone, he can be killes legally
>Hunter knowing this had just done what the situation had called for
>Later on the police came and took the notes of the incident
>Three months later the hunter got a letter from a court asking him to appear in a hearing
>In the hearing it was deemed that he had caused four deaths but cannot be held responsible for the actions because he was just protecting his own life
>The moral of the story is that Europe has many countries not just Sweden or England and in some countries it is still completely legal to kill tribesmen if they are not invited to your house and they carry a gun

more like.....

Benelli M4.

>Broken glass everywhere
People pissing on the stairs, you know they just don't care.

>2.34 AM

It's 2:20, where I come from.

Escape as fast as I can, and try to rob everything I can that night to make up for the loss.

>Hide in bedroom
>Wield my THICC wooden sword that I gotten in a medieval fair when I was 6
>Open door
>Hide behind it
>Whack nigger with gun when it enters through
>Take gun
>Back up
>Kill them all
>Make sure they're dead
>Piss on their corpses
>Call 911
>Feel happy that I killed some niggers.

wow real medieval knight tactics

>> Whats your plan user?
I will give the Negroes everything they ask for, and then demand that they ask for more. What else would any reasonable and decent self-hating white man do?!?!?!