Complain about my life thread

Complain about my life thread

>be me, 18
>moving out of rents house soon with my GF
>gotta graduate from high school first
>Mom and Dad got divorced when I was like 5 or 6 because mom had mental health issues
>Dad got girlfriend, eventually married her
>She came around when I was 7
>Acted really nice till they married
>Her son moved in, younger than me by 5 years
>He wasn't a problem till he got older, he's now 13
>Mom was always supportive emotionally, made me enjoy life and feel loved
>She has personality disorders, anger issues, depression, etc.
>Always acted the same towards me and my younger brother Sam(full blood)
>She was a saint to her kids
>But she couldn't hold a job because of mental issues
>Always poor, still is, could barely feed herself, did drugs, luckily could keep a house.
>Drugs went down over time, only does weed now.
>Love my mom for many reasons ill get into soon.

contd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the fuck over it

inb4 this turns into wincest thread

go on

Moving out with your girlfriend sounds pretty fusking based to me, I'd love to have a girlfriend to move in with.
Also your stepmom acting hostile towards you is normal, you're the offspring of another woman who could symbolize the love your mom and dad had, which makes you a threat to her happiness.

>Dad was a hard working man
>Him and My mom had me(the oldest) when my dad was 20 and mom 21
>He worked two jobs and was in college
>Never was good with emotions but was always there and made sure we had food
>Poor till age 7
>All me and my brother had was dad's old toys and his old consoles (NEW and SNES)
>He played games with us when he got a few hours off work
>He couldn't cook or watch after us, so he got a girlfriend

contd.

Cheers to moms with emotional instability. Gotta live your own life eventually user.

My life is good atm, this is about previous time
no wincest, inb4 dinosaurs
she's all i have

Your girlfriend is all you have?
Well that is one more person looking out for you on a daily basis than I have user.

>girlfriend was nice, she made half what my dad did so income went up a little more
>I didn't know at the time but before her, my dad was less than 24 hours from losing the house 3 times
>Mom's life got worse, was homeless a lot, rarely saw her, drugs got worse, in and out of mental

contd.

not literally all I have but she's the only one I can rely on in life, everyone else has left or isn't healthy for me

You're still young and the situations where you get lifelong friends are still to come user, count your blessings and live life user. Your past gave you character, make your present and future your own.

fast forward to dad's marriage
>don't remember age, I think 9
>Baby brother is born, sealing the deal, he's my half-brother
>Stopmom becomes different when married
>But my dad is happy and that was good, he always seemed broken
>No longer got any time with dad though, it almost felt as though he left
>he gave his time to her, the baby, or was working.
>He only has one job now but it's killing his body
>Two of his spinal columns collapse.
>Don't have money for surgery, it's experimental, and if he cant walk his kids won't eat
>He doesn't tell anyone, he's not allowed to work but convinces doc to forge papers saying his back is fine.

contd.

>Stepmom makes life worse, she obviously prefers my younger siblings
>Dad loves me most, he never said it but I was his favorite
>Went through money struggle again, baby brother had medical conditions
>He worked as hard as possible to scrape up extra money to buy me an old Gamecube I had been begging for.
>He bought it but a week later he needed money bad.
>Mom was doing pretty good, had a BF with money at this point
>He was an asshole and didn't want us over much
>My mom bought the Gamecube off my dad to give to me for Christmas, was literally the highlight of my life, still is.
>Praised mom for years.
>Didn't know my dad was the one who got it originally, he didn't tell me till less than a year ago.
>Stepmom get's worse

contd.

I understand my life brought me character, and i'm glad I still have lots of it left

>be me
>super gay
youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=6s

>4
I received some information today which will fuck up my week, I have to remain positive and get this out of my mind

Oh fuck. this will burn inside me to the core

>Alway's wanted to be like my dad
>worked small jobs for people and saved up money to buy things for myself like an xbox when I was 12
>Forgot to mention I moved into the basement when stepbro moved in, she didn't want her kid living down stairs
>Baby bro was born and my brother sam got pushed downstairs too.
>Gamecube and Xbox were the first things I had that belonged to me, played games a lot, ti helped me forget that my dad never spent time with me and my mom was having more mental issues

contd.

Let it out here user, pushing stuff down and ignoring it will manifest itself in other ways.

>when I loved upstairs my dad had painted my whole room into a giant spiderman in the city mural, stepbrother painted over it red when I moved downstairs.
>Things got damaged a lot, basement would flood when it rained
>It was really important I had things of my own i always had to share or use other peoples things.
>When I went to my moms stepmom elt step bro touch stuff, he broke things, he had no respect

but all the childhood stuff is just emotional bitching, hating stepmom for unfair treatment, stealing my dad etc.

contd.

let it out man, I wish I had sooner

I'm going to be losing everything soon

I'll be honest in this thread
>Be me
>Six figure job
>Career has been going great
>Depression hit one day and haven't been able to dig myself out of that hole of misery
>Boss doesn't like me and others dont either
>I'm going to be losing my job
>I make over 100k, and I'm going to lose everything
>Ask my manager a question
>Never get an answer
>Ask boss to approve something
>Never gets approved
>Wait for word from the boss
>Nothing comes and I'm a fucking joke
>I'm highly skilled and certified in a big tech center area
>Problem is if this company gets rid of me, I cant pay rent
>I get evicted
>I lose everything
>Good luck finding another job even though I'm highly certified and certs expire next year
>Have a few years experience
>Pretty sure I'm losing everything

Sounds like a blessing in disguise to me user.
If you're losing your job and the expensive place you live in, you can get a cheaper place and you'll have the time to get some therapy for your depression.

when a door closes, two more open

>mom had a lot of boyfriends, weren't good to her, couldn't handle her
>She still always loved me, read me bedtime storied even when I was a teenager to make me happy

fast forward to 7th and 8th grade

>tried to kill myself twice, failed obviously
>no one found out, I hid the failures
>Made a bestfriend, let's call him desk
>spent litterally as much tiem as possible with him, snuck out at night to hang out, didnt do anything bad, just hungout

contd.

Is there moreoo?

OP here

thats sucks man, i'm sorry

How do you know the are just not incompetent and lazy? Both my boss and his boss won't respond to my messages.

My boss loves me and my boss's boss likes me.

Keep going.

fastforward to right before freshman year

>cancelled the third attempt because dad sold his gun, i wasn't gonna fail again
>decided to wait on the third one
>All emotions stopped, apparently I had extreme depression that caused it but family thought i was a sociopath
>met girlfriend freshman year, she made me happy
>she had a shit life, worse than mine, horrible life, not gonna talk about, it's bad
>made me feel emotions, felt like a cuck when i started crying again, hadn't cried since I was 9
>bestfriend got a girlfriend, apparently, he was heavily depressed and had bulimia and anorexia
>lost 50% of his attention to girlfriend
>lost 99%
>lost 100%
>was gonna kill myself again but my mom had got back on her feet and I knew it would ruin her forever
>I also knew I had to look after sam, he was weaker than me, but I knew he was going through the same stuff i went through
>Stepmom gets to the point of mental abuse
>it's just a rinse and repeat cycle of anxiety, depression, and happiness when im with my gf

i'm gonna be honest i did a shit job with this greentext. I didn't explain everything, I've never been good with letting thigs out. I had to keep stopping and crying. i feel like a cuck

I've still got a year to go before I can leave my house, my anxiety and depression has got worse and I just don't know how to get through it

Wow dude life sure shat in your cornflakes.

Crying at the right time doesn't make you weak, just sensible.
The reason it feels so bad is because your brain is acting like you are in a dangerous situation while you confront these feelings.
When it comes to crying as a man, you're hardwired to avoid doing it until the tiger who scared the piss out of you is dealt with.
Your tiger just happens to live in your mind and you've had to be strong for so long, that crying never seems to have a right time.

>always tried so hard, got straight A's
>family always pushed me harder, no praise
>grades went down cause no one cared, I spent two years full force just to pull my GPA back to a 3.01

goddamn that's a comfy gif

We need more of these on /gif/ and with sound

Cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation user.
Those two things have saved my life when it comes to anxiety and depression.
I used to have to use 8 hours getting myself psyched up for grocery shopping, now I can just go when I need to. All because of these two things.

The only passion I have left in life is computers, i understand them so easily, the only thing to keep me going is to try and make a good living, so i can move far away and not think about my family. all the family members who cared about me got old and passed away

Op here

I know i'm being depressed right now but I post all my /comfy/ stuff on /wg/ fyi

you know to be honest, it's my fault I can't leave the house now. During the heaviest days of depression, I spent thousands of dollars on useless stuff and food and ways to drown y feelings. i worked all the time and blew my money, i did the math and i should have like 7k+ right now.

i shitpost here a lot, and i call everyone a nigger or a faggot, but this made me feel better. thanks guys, really. I know I didn't get my emotions across well or anything but it helped. I think i'll go on a walk when this thread prunes

Why does that orca have an antenna on it's head?

op

i think its a pokemon idk

OMFG I've never read such a boring sob story. Stop feeling sorry for yourself piec of shit.

make a nigger and hang from a tree

None of the other critters are Pokémon though.

op

then he just has cool hat?

That brings on a whole slew of new questions.
Who makes hats for orcas, how did they know orcas would want them and how do the orcas pay?

Also if orca hats are successful, how do you make a store that accommodates staff and orcas at once?

op

maybe he makes them for himself, he's starting a business to help support his dream of being an actor

That is a pretty niche way of paying for acting school. I wonder if the orcas catch expensive fish in order to pay for the hats.

i fell like they would pay with expenisve things humans drop in the ocean

So old silverware from the Titanic and spanish gold bullion?
That's pretty neat.

seems like a good economy

I hope this little discussion on economic interactions between humans and orcas cheered you up for a bit op, I found it funny anyway.

it did, imma make a game about it

Neat, I hope to stumble upon it in the future and getting the smug satisfaction of knowing I contributed to it without being able to prove it.

might as well tell my story

>Go to work at dock rented by oil companys
>Pump fuel to offshore boats
>Enjoy work bosses love me coworkers are cool
>Move hose one day hurt back bad real bad
>Report incident go home see doctor next day probably pulled something whatever
>Not whatever busted two disks in my lower back
>Fuck spend next year trying other pain relieving measures because doctor thinks im too young for double fusion (20)
>Nothing works still in pain (bedbound) doctor agrees fusion is the only option left
>Ok well workers comp. will pay for this they paid for the other treatments
>No Workers comp. wont pay for surgery. what?!
>Lawer says the trial to make worker comp. pay may take up to a year to be scheduled
>MFW No surgeon will touch me without W.C. because im a work injury case
>MFW insurance wont pay because Worker comp. should
>MFW i'm may be bedbound for another fucking year

op

that's really shitty man, tbh though it's better it was lower than mid back. if you got it in mid back sometimes it will fuck with your shoulders and arms too

>be me 18
>staring senior year of high school
inb4 lying fag. I was held back a year in kindergarten.
>taking 2 languages in school with two college classes after school and other language for fun
>have shit minimum wage job at pizza shop
>everyone there hates me except for 1 person because I'm not fast enough to keep up with dinner rushes
>want to quit job to focus on school
>tell parents I can't keep doing my current school schedule and a job and that I'm quitting
>dad says ok
>mom says no
>littlebitchmedoesntquit.jpg
>feel immensely shit after every shift
>no motivation to do any school work
>actually hate myself because I can't hold a job
> If I quit my parents could kick me out and I'd have nothing.

cont.