youtube.com/watch?v=maTP315XZCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AOfLzGvlJJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Montie

Suede were the best

>GOAT tier
Pulp, Suede, Manics

>Great tier
The Verve, Mansun, Doves, Supergrass, Super Furry Animals, Puressence, The Divine Comedy, Teenage Fanclub

>Good tier
Blur, Longpigs, The Auteurs, Jack, James, Gene, Strangelove, Rialto, Elastica, Placebo, The Charlatans, Early Oasis, Lush, Shack, Inspiral Carpets, Early Coldplay, My Life Story, Dodgy, Kula Shaker, Ultrasound

>Meh tier
Stereophonics, Travis, Ocean Color Scene, Ash, Sleeper, The Lightning Seeds, Black Grape, Shed Seven, The Bluetones, Space

>Shite tier
Post- MG Oasis (apart from a few singles), Menswear, Catatonia, Gay Dad, Starsailor, Cast, Ride (Last 2 albums), Hurricane #1, Embrace, The Supernaturals

The Clash is good.

>The Clash
>britpop

Suede > Oasis > Pulp >>>>> Blur

Also, The Auteurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxG0Pw0_0Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=2_-htd-xy0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oidnm2egQNI

Catatonia lured me in with one good song that played on my Pulp radio. Jesus Christ, they are really fucking abysmal.

posting best oasis song
youtube.com/watch?v=cyVMQ-1lJ6c

I knew what song it would be before opening the link

>not Acquiesce

But that's not Fade Away

I love Boys & Girls by Blur but I think the rest of Parklife isn't that special.

Where do I go from here? Ride are one of my favorite bands if that helps

>Where do I go from here?

Suede - Dog Man Star
Oasis - Definitely Maybe
Pulp - His 'N' Hers
Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=OA2_Tjla_60

It died because it started getting dull and btfo by another genre. Same thing happens for every genre.

Thanks babe

Suede>Pulp>Blur>>>>>Oasis

>Why did it die?
Blur started incorporate electronics and strayed from pop songwriting and Oasis released an over-the-top album in '' Be Here Now''.

Blur>Suede>Pulp>Oasis

For some reason I have an extraordinarily vivid childhood memory of spending a day at the public swimming pools with my parents in the summer of 1998, coming home in the afternoon and seeing this video on the TV. I have no idea why this particular thing is so imprinted in my head, but it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=maTP315XZCQ

British?

this nigga knows whats up

European, but not British.

Liam's apparently been on an all night drink and drugs bender after a disastrous show in Manila last night, culminating in a twitter rant over the last three hours.

And he's supposed to be a guest on the Stephen Colbert show tonight with Anthony Scaramucci and Bob Odenkirk and play his new single.

wew

Bermard Butler was to the 90s what Johnny Marr was to the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOfLzGvlJJo

>that tone

>Early Oasis
>only good tier
nigga what

Montie here, can't use my trip at the moment.

>favorite artist
Doves or oasis

>favorite album

Lost souls or WTSMG

>dissenting opinions

Suede is better than Pulp

How does it feel to know that Liam butchered his gig last night, has been up all night ingesting godknowswhat, embarrassing himself on twitter, and is about to melt down on American television?

Doves and Elbow are the only good post Britpop bands

p alright i like noel more anyway

>Liam butchered his gig last night, has been up all night ingesting godknowswhat, embarrassing himself on twitter, and is about to melt down on American television?

It's like 1996 never ended.

pretty much in his mind

Radiohead are trash

>Radiohead
That's not how you spell Coldplay.

wew lad