Zika Virus Conspiracy

You've all heard of the Zika virus right? It's a very dangerous virus which spreads via mosquitoes. If you're infected, you risk giving birth to babies with deformities, they're basically retards.

Now, it broke out in Brazil this year. You know what's also going to happen in Brazil? The Summer Olympics. People from around the world are going to visit Rio, where they may be exposed to the Zika virus. They'll bring it back to their home country, and will infect shittons of people all over the world.

Isn't this a little too good? The virus doesn't kill, so nobody cares about it too much to do anything about it, it will without a doubt decrease birthrates in infected countries, AND it breaks out right before the olympics, which will lead to it infecting as many people as possible. Is this a population control ploy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/experience-purchase-zika-virus-online/
foxnews.com/health/2016/05/13/germany-reports-1st-sexual-transmission-zika-virus.html
harvardpublichealthreview.org/off-the-podium-why-rios-2016-olympic-games-must-not-proceed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They'll bring it back to their home country, and will infect shittons of people all over the world.

Diseases don't just suddenly become contagious and/or airborne senpai and the mosquitoes that carry it can't survive in a good portion of the world where white people live (read: not scorching hot hellholes)

norway is cold as shit but we have fucktons of mosquitoes in the summer. remember, it's the rio SUMMER olympics

Fuck you, this is the zombie apocalypse

Easy , it was the Jews who created the Zika virus and tested on monkeys(brazilians)

even if all the olympic athletes contract it along with all the people who travel to see the games it will be to few to mater

the real threat is to the southern hemisphere who have to deal with it year round. between the blood suckers and sex (yes its transmittable through sex) they will have a high infection rate in just a year

before india can distribute any of the vaccine they made. the volume of the order for it for just the southern hemisphere is beyond what they can make in 1 year

it will have a lasting impact on them. but in the northern hemisphere well winter prevents it from being as big a deal. aids didnt wipe out the northern hemisphere so calm down

You must have misses the part where it is transmitted via sexual contact/liquids

>population control ploy
Don't think so.

Not so long ago, someone on Sup Forums linked an article suggesting that it has something to do with BRs dumping some sort of agent in the water in order to decrease mosquito population.

The agent basically made the larvae not evolve into the mature specimen.

Basically, some mosquitos were immune and started transferring the effect on humans instead. So now the mosquitos immune to the agent reproduce and humans are the retards.

fuck off you fearmongering proxy

different species of mosquito, whale breath

>the mosquitoes that carry it can't survive in a good portion of the world where white people live (read: not scorching hot hellholes)

The virus creates microencephally in any fetus gestated by an infected person.
Furthermore, its spreading patterns are similar to that of other viruses like the swine and avian flu.
These three viruses were created by monsanto, being ordered by unknown persons for unknown reasons (I won't speculate)

>its spreading patterns are similar to that of other viruses like the swine and avian flu.
No it is not. It is spread like dengue fever
>viruses were created by monsanto

I'm sick of government manufactured viruses, which is why I have now become a #Cruzmissle.

Good thing im incapable of giving birth.

Jesus christ. This is so easy to explain, it was the fucking poison that was supposed to kill the bug that gave these birth defects to newborns. Jesus christ.

kind of like how ebola was going to destroy the world a few years ago too right?

It's made even funnier when you realize that in places like Brazil none of those retard babies will be aborted because they're so catholic. Women have been jailed for miscarrying down there. There will be a small population of retards from here on like the fucking morlocks.

>tfw Australia is a scorching hot hellhole

You have convinced me, Donald Trump was totally BTFO by this, I'm a #Shill4Hill now

Kek

>you risk giving birth to babies with deformities, they're basically retards.
So it makes women give birth to the next generation 4channers isnt this because of that meme magic you autists spam here everyday?
frog babies heh

They already said on the news the egyptae mossy that exist around the black sea and southern Europe will bring Zika to Europe this summer.

Thats good. I want to it all to burn. I want all these retards and lazy stupid assholes on welfare to help crash and burn Brazil with no survivors. Brazil deserves it.
But OP dont worry. The virus is only transmittable via a spefic breed of mosquitoes. The south of USA, mediterranean region in Europe, and South East Asia are screwed though.

If the virus convienantly mutates, then its definitely conspiracy.

Nothing is going to happen to Europeans because it's transmitted through a specific mosquito.
If you don't already have dengue in your country, you won't have zika. We had the mosquito but not the disease, so it was a matter of time until someone brought it here.

Kek will choose the mightiest of these frog babies for his earthly vessel and bring about a new world order.

We already had long discussions at university campuses about it. It was bioengineered by the same research institute that mutated the Aedes mosquitoes so that females would only produce male offspring. All areas that were subject to treatment had the Aedes completely eradicated.

The Zika was clearly designed with the intent to depopulate, with its main focus on the poor, by halting their ability to reproduce: these areas that were not subject to treatment remain infested by Aedes. The people generally cannot afford methods to keep the insects away (as if they care). The poor are also responsible for causing major economic problems in Brazil, as they bottleneck our welfare system. Temer mentioned that in his government there will be major changes to the welfare system in Brazil.

>third world country
>spend billions of dollars on olympic stadiums that won't be used for anything past this summer
>counting on a huge influx of spectators and rich white people to cover the cost and not lose money
>Zika virus happens

Kek. Greedy brown countries shouldn't host the Olympics. They should be hosted in countries that already have infrastructure.

>army of millions of Pepes
>REEEE-ing everywhere
>dubs
can't argue with that

Just yesterday I was noticing how many puddles and low areas had standing water. Our rains came late this year. We are going to have fuk tons of skeeters this summer. A fuk ton.

>It was bioengineered
Except it was first isolated in 1947

>cold as shit
its not
>fucktons
yea, at water cleaning units and waste dispisal canals
sikker at du er i norge, jamal?

What's really weird is that Zika popped out of nowhere. We always had Dengue here and this never happened.

>popped out of nowhere
Its probably a coincidence
thefreethoughtproject.com/experience-purchase-zika-virus-online/

>popped out of nowhere
Just because you had never heard of it?
Zika has been known to infect humans for over 50 years

The Ugandan variant of the virus is not the same as the one found in Brazil. There has been no vaccines developed for this virus and the government hasn't provided any information regarding treatment. They also neglected areas that *should* have been subject to Aedes eradication treatment, due to high concentration of people living under unsanitary conditions, therefore the high number of Aedes-transmitted diseases in those same areas, such as Dengue.

Not out of nowhere. It started exactly where it should, and it's spreading through areas it is supposed to be spread. That, with the fact that it's sexually transmittable, I don't think the smart folks will be willing to maintain a reckless lifestyle.

And I contracted Dengue once during my trip to Manaus and it's much like a bad flu. Same effects, but tougher. I didn't take any medication and just stayed home drinking lots of water and soup, letting my body take care of it alone. The first day is hell, the second day it's still kinda bad but after 3 days you're all good to go. It's not nearly as bad as people think. Those who die from Dengue either have a seriously weak immune system or outright neglect the symptoms.

Same here buddy. Combined with a very mild winter, barely any frost. We're going to get eaten alive by the fuckers!

>It matters where they can live
Isn't it about them infecting people while they're there, then when they go home they'll spread through sex AND local mosquitoes can grab it off of them and spread it around even more?

Aldri vært på bygda/ute i skog og mark/på fjellet/ved elver eller innsjoer om sommeren eller, user?

If it is population control then the countries that will suffer this more so will be africa/middle eastern countries.

Western nations in general while they have more wealth to go to the games birthrates are declining.

Could be population control in general.

>The Ugandan variant of the virus is not the same as the one found in Brazil
Brazil has the Asian strain of the virus.
>There has been no vaccines developed for this virus
and many others. What is your point?

I made my point, but you didn't bother reading before posting. This virus is affecting a specific population, and the "targeted areas" are exactly the ones the government isn't providing any treatment/prevention methods.

The Brazilian government doesn't care about the poor?
What a surprise! I believe they are too busy infighting and sucking off Petrobras to care
But to say Monsanto created this virus is nonsense

>If you're infected, you risk giving birth to babies with deformities, they're basically retards.

Proof.

Until you provide proof this is nothing more than another shill thread.

This whole zika scare is meant to hurt Brazil since they won the Olympics this year against Chicago.

only it's also transmitted via bodily fluids and the mosquitoes could easily make their way out if Brazil, as they have already. there were reported cases of zika in America last year, I believe.

The only correct post in this thread.

These shill threads are really obvious when you actually know a thing or two about the topic.

>Greece in charge of forethought

foxnews.com/health/2016/05/13/germany-reports-1st-sexual-transmission-zika-virus.html

Your appointment to FEMA...

Harvard said we should cancel or postpone the Olympics until we get zika under control months ago. Brazil has been lying about the spread of zika and declared Rio safe, it's not. Rio is a hot zone.

harvardpublichealthreview.org/off-the-podium-why-rios-2016-olympic-games-must-not-proceed/

Don't go to Rio. Don't let your loved ones go. It's not worth the risk.

Just because there hasn't been concrete evidence of them finding what within zika causes microcephalus in babies yet doesn't negate the very strong association. The occurrences have skyrocketed alongside the spread of zika, which can either be because of zika or coincidence.

Stop being retarded, user.