Show me your feet and I'll tell you.

Feet and Body Expansion/Inflation.

Pretty fucking basic.

Seconded

I can 100% relate

Bondage and rape, anything with gags is almost an instant splurge

Aliens/Fantasy cocks

I do this almost exclusively at hotels because it's a pain to clean up

I like to eat until I'm going to throw up, plug the bath tub, puke in the bath tub, then chug a ton of water and puke the water in just to make sure I've got everything out of my stomach, then turn the tap on until the water is a couple inches deep, turn tap off, lay down in vomit concoction, and use my stomach bile as lube for my dildo while I jack off.

I do this almost exclusively at hotels because I can just leave the mess and not have to clean it up myself. I've been banned from more than a few hotels.

I wish I was a girl does that count

Add diapers,blood, and snuff to that list and you're literally me.

i saw a doujin about someone forcing a toilet brush down someones throat and now i cant stop thinking about it

theres like a single fucking set about a hand going down someones throat and its a fucking [spoiler]girl[/spoiler]

The best is doing it at bed and breakfast places where it's just an old married couple renting a room or two out, when I do it at those places I always wait outside by the bathroom and wait for the screaming to start, it is beyond satisfying

I do wish I had some way of knowing how many maids have quit their jobs because of me

I'm a huge fart fetishist

Well. That's a fucking new one. Thanks for sharing, user.

I'm really into giant/male muscle/cock expansion on tiny breast expansion female. There's not a lot of it out there, just a lot of fucking deviants who like being overpowered by giant women. Fucking weirdoes.

you disgas me

Pits. Nothing special

futa on male
futa on loli
futa rape
oh shit man my dick gets harder than a fucking muslim watching the 9/11 shit.
and i know that because ama a muslim

Piss off Carlos

honestly, why?

Because I am Jewish. Also cool trips fag.

i got this weird thing about selfcest and brain damage. tl:dr which will get tl:dr anyways is that i imagine travelling to the past and then molesting my younger self in a way that i know my younger self will hate. like, im a fag now, but before i feared fags, so id fuck my younger selfs ass and whisper into my ear how gay id end up. all my fears, my worries, id never have sex, never touch a women,all that shit.

my hope would be that i could feel my futures self change based on this information. id get skinny, feel cutting scars appear on my wrists, but more importantly, feel memories. every second would change my future, so every second of the torture would have different futures. id feel, live, exist thousands of different futures based on what i did, like living thousands of lives every second. it would be insane

shoulda been fart off, carlos

Hey, in case you're wondering if you're a degenerate weirdo, you are.

>Why?
I have no fucking clue to be honest. Every time I try think of something that would have caused me to develop the fetish like I've seen other people do I always come up blank.
All I know is the sound and smell of women's farts is super erotic to me.
Nice trips.
I'm not stooping to his level

shit i didnt even mention brain damage. second thing is about getting brain damage hard enough i cant speak, talk, walk. and theres a care taker who resents it, has to help me, take care of me, and takes their anger out on me sexually. i cant stop them but they dont know i can see, hear or feel it. im aware of the burden, but cant do anything

>stoop
>synonyms: lower, bend, incline

Have you even smelt a chicks fart? If not then your fetish will not last.

>chick

Yeah, more or less.

>Chuck

im into piss in the slightest, i hate it. something about pissing into girls gaping anuses

,...guys too, but they never look like my trap animays

>sneed

I had an ex who used to fart up my nose and in my mouth for me, it was amazing.

Retard

You deserved to be gassed.

This.

I have a huge feminization fetish. It started off from my crossdressing at a really young age and I was/currently am so androgynous that it's only been reinforced my whole life. If I wasn't reasonably sensible I would actually become a full on tranny for the sheer sexual pleasure I'd get but I don't actually have dysphoria. I just absolutely love looking and acting like a girl in every way. Objectifying myself and being a pretty slutty trap is my fucking drug.

Quadruple amputees.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a sick fuck am I?

I would like some cookies and a glass of hot piss to drink with then

Thanks

We can combine?

theyre actually really cute

1/I don't really believe you.

So far my most prevalent ones are:

Mom encourages impregnation from her son.

Characters take dog cocks and cum.

There's a little bit of xeno girls seducing human males mixed in there from time to time, but those two are most prevalent;

If a son impregnates a his mother, the offspring in relation to him will be his son? Or brother?

I guess I'll take a picture next time I do it, though I find it very unlikely you'll actually be in a thread to see it

Both.

My twitter is @realDonaldTrump

Just drop me a DM kthnx

This....

xhamster com /videos/ i-love-japanese-anal-03-1118648

beeing a trap
other traps
eating cum

Wedgies

Cheerleaders

Oral in general
Deepthroat all the way in.
Puking too becouse of that too.

Incest and ass sniffing. I do the ass sniffing thing daily with gf but I don't actually fuck my mom or sisters.

Literally kill yourself.

Little girls, impregnation, pregnancy, birth, mother son incest, any combination of the above.

twinks age 14-19 getting raped by guys in their 20s (basically older brother rapes younger brother)

i'm trying new stuff with this new girl im seeing. she's really into degradation so i'm just seeing what i can get away with.

i spit in her mouth and had her swallow it. i had a nosebleed and bled in her mouth, swallowed. i pissed in her mouth, swallowed. she eats my ass. she has repressed fetishes about scat, so i guess i'm going to escalate into that. she wants me to fart in her mouth when she's eating my ass.

all i want to do is deliver sicknasty creampies so idk.

Pretty much everything except:
-gay stuff
-gore
-vore
-nipple related fetishes

Shitty story / text bits are a big minus. I wish people would either use a good story or none at all. The middle ground on this helps no one.

literally the opposite. by day. straight as an arrow, by night, DICKS DICKS COCKS

Cuties in Socks

I bet he pretends to be Light and writes the names of his bullies down in a notebook.

Nn jb is mine

Never understood diaper fetish is it the thought of pooping in it that gets you off?

are you nothing, because, all that ass i cant grab

Agressive, corrupt, abusive men in uniform

Animals

basically, ass and feet. Fucking her ass from the front, her legs up licking her toes is my heaven.

Wife doesn't like anal... fuck.

Huh?

there was this period of time i was abusing otc stuff and it made me sensitive as fuck, id jerk off while holding a shit in, but i dont get it either. why would you want to collect/hold onto your shit?

asphincter says what?

This

Saw a thread on Sup Forums a few days ago about horse pussies and the way they throb, watched a video of a dude fucking a horse and jerked off immediately

Th-thanks Sup Forums.....

Dude it is hot wanna kik?

He doesn't care that she doesn't have an ass. He wants something smaller than himself to molest.

amen. as in a man. because i agree, fat asses are

fat

Damn sounds awesome. You met her online?

qt brunette 2-D girls getting a lemon squeezed into their eyes.

What are the chances?

all this stuff sounds like bullshit. how do people even get this way, agree to this? this entire concept of dick into vagina is so fucking crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

MFM and cum play. Like sloppy seconds.

Pet girls
Snowballing
Catgirls (especially tailplugs on girls)
Uniforms (strangely to low level retail or service jobs. I've been attracted to more girls who work at places like Dollar General or gas stations than to celebs or models.)

My wife is into exactly zero of these. :-(

ive even seent it, i just dont get it. i have drunkenly fallen asleep next to couples...coupling. it makes no sense

Whats your wife into?

hes into me

let me get dubs and let me tell u

So you lied to me ...

Ass. I want to sniff and eat a nice ass hole.

She lost all her sex drive when the kid was born. Like it just vanished. Of course giving birth was kind of traumatic for her (complications, tearing etc.)

Before the kid she would wear lingerie and stuff.

Same here bro it's rare that I eat one but I sniff the fuck out of asshole

Having child sucks lol

Love me some cock vore

I know your pain, user. It's awful. To the point were I've considered cheating on her, and almost have multiple times. But I can't bring myself to it.