What was the last nightmare you had?

What was the last nightmare you had?

ngf

My crush said he hated me.

I woke from sleep to look around my house. There was something off, but I couldn't figure out what. I went up into the attic and things got darker and heavier. I kept climbing and fighting against the oppressive atmosphere of the attic. I saw a succubus and felt myself weighted down with her sheer presence alone. I was crushed into the ground, unable to move or even scream as her aura pinned me to the ground. I tried so hard to scream but it was squashed in my throat. I could barely breathe.

I woke up actually screaming as she stepped on my throat.

I was going to be crucified by a crazy religious cult in the name of god. It was terrifying because it felt so real, the church was dark and murky, lit by candles and torches. I was ironically saved by Satan.

I woke up.
The nightmare is still ongoing.

thanks edge lord

my ex was in an open relationship with the worst bitch of the class, i encountered them in a vet office and as soon as she left he raped me. when she came back he kissed her an i went apeshit, spilled their teas over them in anger and i accidentaly dropped some in the fucking pug i had to take care of. soon i discovered they were reporting me for animal abuse all over the social media
i felt so bad for the pug tho

I have many reoccuring nightmares.
One is that my surroundings catch fire. I'm able to help people to saftey on a seperate area, higher up (ex, a roof on a taller house next door). when it's my turn, they whisper and give me weird, disgusted looks. Eventually, the world grows dark, and the world beneath me falls, as the taller structure the rest are on stays put.
I fall for a while and all I can smell is something burning. I'm alone and I watch as the fire crawls onto me from nowhere and burns me alive.
My flesh melts off and "I" am screaming in pain (quotations because it's not my voice).

I very rarely remember anything that my brain generates during sleep but on the rare occasion I remember a dream it's always super weird and random. Few nights ago I dreamt that one of my friends I haven't seen in a very long time brought me to his uncle's mansion (which turned out to be some weird vampire cult) I was sacrificed in the basement dungeon.

I almost never remember my dreams but I always have the same nightmare.
I never remember enough of it to explain and the parts I do remember don't make sense
but it everytime I have it I ether wakeup in a cold sweat
or scream while asleep. (as I've been told by others)

I'm always getting shot.

I'm at a mall, there's a shooter.
I'm at school, there's a shooter.

Those are the only ones I remember, and yes I am a burger.

i work as a server/bartender and i really like my job and make great money but i regularly have typical 'serving nightmares'. pretty much everyone in the industry has them because it is a high stress job

basically:
>be only person or one of few people working
>place gets extremely busy out of nowhere
>falling behind too many things to do
>everyone starts to get mad at you for being bad a your job etc etc
>no end in sight, emotional breakdown ensues
same concept of the dream happens in many different setting and situations

some rotting corpse i couldn't identify grabbing onto my arm as its veins wrapped around said arm

If you want to try to change that, do what I call "reality checks."
Throughout the day, try to change something with your mind. It's hard to explain, but I'll occasionally think "If I am dreaming, the lights will turn off in three.... two.... one..... I am not dreaming."

If you get into the habit of it, you may become aware of when you are actually dreaming (In one dream, I made the water in a pool turn purple).
It takes a while, but you have nothing to lose

Shit, hell if I know. My dreams end up so fucking wierd sometimes

Like that one dream I had where I was watching Oliver and Company, except it had the bad guy from Mulan and that one guy from Atlantis

I dream about getting fucked by futa dragons.

I hate my fucking fetish.

You're welcome sweetie.

It started roughly 24 years ago but I can't exactly remember it's beginning. The nightmare is basically this long life living a slow death, everything looks like a black and white silent film flickering endlessly on a grey screen but the story ended a long time ago. I just want to leave the theatre now and turn off the projector but I can't.

My teeth were really loose in my mouth and they would fall right out effortlessly

>Laying in bed
>Open eyes
>Can't move
>Huge spider the size of two of my hands is slowly descending down on my face.
>It stops right in front of my left eye
>Its huge fangs are bared
>Fangs slowly and painfully pierce my eye
>I can see the fangs still as they sink in
>I can't move or scream

Every once in a while I still have that nightmare, but it's so far my scariest. I had a friend who saw monsters she described as "Not human and completely washed out, like a smear on a painting. They'd follow and haunt me as I'd walk through my dream as if they weren't there. Eventually they'd get me." Creepy shit.

I honestly don't remember. I haven't had a nightmare for about ten years, I don't think.

I dreamed I was dead but my consciousness was still locked in my body.
They processed my corpse, buried me alive, and left me to the worms.

Fucking hell, I've had that one a few times.

OC I posted to /x awhile back

That's signs of severe stress and/or sense of loss.

Take a spa day

I can't remember most of my latest nightmares as they happen very I often and I usually forget them the next day. But here's my first nightmare when I was 4
>wake up in bed
>confused
>hear noises
>go down to my family's basement
>mom is downstairs in storage room and in room that also belonged to my dad at the time
>kid I knew in schools mom is there
>there looking for something
>walk back to bottom of stairs
>before I reach there this weird monster appears
>looks like that weird thing you would see in the old ass pog commercials
>he starts screaming nonsense as ear bleeding music is blasting from every corner of the room
>paralyzed in fear
>last thing I remember it saying before waking up was: "pour a bottle of water on the stairs"
>woke up freaked out
>that line: "pour a bottle on the stairs" has been stuck in my mind since that day.
I have a few more story's that I will tell if you guys want.

Found a picture of what he looked like. Just looking at him, I can still hear those words to this very day.

I hate random loud noises in my dreams.

I was at work and then it turned into my old job at double daves and i was 16 again working oven. Then my boss at my current job came up behind me and slit my throat. I felt the blade sting and bite my skin as he slowly cut from ear to ear. I grabbed my neck trying to stop the bleeding and then I fell to my knees feeling the blood pour over my hands and onto my chest. I could feel the flaps of skin made by the cut.

I never had like night terroirs
I do remember one Time with the terrorists attacks going on i dreamt about being in one and felt like my life was in Real danger

Another Time I was falling from high in the sky I remember when I landed I was like dead, body splattered everywhere but my counsciouness was Still here with a warm feeling

But one that mostly fucked me up was after I Watched the end of Evangelion when everyone turn into orange juive

There was some Big white fog/aura taking everything on its way, I didn't even try to run from it I juste know IR was the end of thé World and accepted it