Tay thread. HD only

tay thread. HD only

If it's a Tay exclusive thread, why no make a rabbit room to watch her vids together?

but thats not hd

Zero ass.

Exactly. The best part of her is the front.

bitch got that pancake ass.

If you just care about ass go post that monkey minaj

She's so lovely :(

Roasted

godess

My neighbor Danielle looks so similar to tay, I always have a hard boner and then cum in my pants when I see tay or Danielle, don't know anymore if it is because tay reminds me of Danielle or Danielle reminds me of tay

Not seeing Tay tay in her, post a body shot

I mean except for not looking anything like Taylor Swift at all even a little bit she's pretty cute.

>YWN

Tay tay can't be compared with any girl, but for me Danielle is the closest girl to match Tay to me, make want to jerk off all the day for her

Except that she's not even close. Wrong hair color, completely different facial structure, different body type, short legs, and so much more. All they have in common is that they're both young white women.

Oh you mean those obvious fake tits?

She's the closest girl I have that looks like tay, she is 5'10'' too. There was a pic where she dressed like tay but I can't find it anymore

It's called a push up bra.

Do you think all white people look the same or are you horribly blind?

look, I'd fuck your friend, but she looks very little like tay tay

Post more Tay Tay, don't let this thread die

It's called breast augmentation delusional oneitis autistic faggot

this

Then how do you explain this being afterwards? Everyone thought she'd had a boob job and everyone was wrong.

>HD only
>posts that piece of shit
kys

>my perfect pure celebrity waifu is actually a trashy attention whore that will do anything to maintain her celebrity and in reality couldn't be more vapid, shallow and empty

No, my bad , you're right, she doesn't look like her, but somehow she reminds me to tay. No more pics I guess
Off-topic, I would love to watch her getting gangbanged

Does anyone has a hd pic of this one?

>piece of shit
dubs logged throat clogged

where do you live?

>The best part of her is the front
Front? What front?
Zero tits

Best part are legs

Best part is probably her pussy but her face is the main attraction.

That thigh gap...

'Tay'. Fucking faggot.

i too get off to a walking stick