Worst veggie? OLIVES! Fuck olives, they smell horrible, taste horrible and look like testicles...

Worst veggie? OLIVES! Fuck olives, they smell horrible, taste horrible and look like testicles. I don't know how the fuck any sane person can actually enjoy these things. Fuck olives and olive bars

They're healthy, rich, and adults enjoy them.

I'm not a huge fan of green olives, but they're alright. Black olives are much better.

I hate raw onion

I can't even stand an olive which has been soaking in a vodka martini, gross. And they make you have bad breath.

Black olives are just as bad, blahhhh1!!!!!!one!!

>only insane person can actually enjoy these things
Olive oil makes for a nice anal lube.

-> Pic related. Depicts use of olive anal lube

CORN OIL IS MUCH BETTER!
caps xD

Olive is a fruit and disqualified from this discussion.
Worst veggie is Brussels Sprouts.

I guess artichokes are pretty homosexual

Fuck you nigger, Brussels Sprouts are tight as piss. Boil then until soft and put them in a mixture of melted butter and pepper. Don't buy those frozen one though, get the fresh single ones.

Okie Dokie Artichokie

I honestly snack on green olives... Eat them right out the jar... Go through about a jar a week

damn bacchus boutta go in on some satyrs tonight

>Worst veggie
>not celery

celery and cheese wizz mmmmmmmmmmm

I used to hate them.
Now I fucking love them.

This is the correct answer.
It's the only veg I hate.

I'm not particularly fond of courgette, aubergine or asparagus but I'll eat them.

wait a minute

what do you have against testicles, again?

asperbargus is good with olivece oil and kozher salt in the volen at like 350 degree for like 13-16 minz

what are olive bars?
is there a country where you have bars designated solely for the consumption of olives?
I want to visit said country

Like at a grocery store, they have islands with have like 10 types of olives that you can pick and choose what you wantand pay for it by weight. smells horrible when you accidently walk by one

Olives are gud
You are gay fag 100%

I'M EATING GREEN OLIVES RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING WHORES

Fucking gross.

oh yeah!
place them at the begginning of your digestive tract!
put them in your mouth like a good boy!

You like it, bitch!

>not coconut oil
Smells nice too

I talked to olives and they don't like you either. Faggot.

Yeah you tell that little pussy.

olives are delicious
fuck you