Sup Forums what is the most efficient, fastest, most easiest way to fuck at least a 6/10 girl preferable 7 or higher?

Sup Forums what is the most efficient, fastest, most easiest way to fuck at least a 6/10 girl preferable 7 or higher?

It's been a year for me, it feels so hard for some reasons, like girls play way too hard to get it convinces me that girls are not sexual creatures at all, what to do?

stay until the bar closes, choose your preferred partner

Prostitutes.

Cash

be rich good looking and not shy

Be Attractive
Be Very Attractive
Don't Be Unattractive

this is by far one of the best advice's

If you want it, make it.

Aparenlty I am so undesirable that this didn't work.

I have stuck around and when the bars close, most of the fatties I approached just ignored me.

If women are sexual, they aren't with me unless I'm waving money in their face.

Just jump on the chick who's sitting in the room with her tits hanging out like party favors... wait, pic not related? " Um... save your money and buy a sex doll

>at least a 6/10 will cost 300$ an hour

this works every time as long as you have the cash
e r o s

Then you're likely either fat or absolutely reek of autism/low-confidence. Both of these can be fixed.

honestly being attractive isn't the only factor, i'm good looking and last fucked 3 months ago. i get girls coming onto me but recently my self esteem has been low and i haven't had the confidence to put real effort in.

>like girls play way too hard to get
Maybe you're an asshole? Girls can generally smell an asshole from miles away.

>convinces me that girls are not sexual creatures at all

Yep, you're an asshole.

>most efficient, fastest, most easiest way to fuck
Prostitute. Duh.

>easiest way to fuck at least a 6/10 girl preferable 7 or higher?

be a 7 or higher yourself, ask them out, somewhat interact with that in a normal way, invite them to your place, fuck them.
girls want to fuck just as much as you do and all you have to do is give them an opportunity to do so without them having to ask for it so they don't feel like the sluts they are

I've never seen a street walker and all of the Craigslist ads turned out to be Spam bots, so now I jave to pay to go to Vegas too?

I don't think of my self as one, I treat people with mutual respect and I don't tend to ever portrait or think I am better or higher than I am, very rarely will I ever do that and it has to have a pretty damn good reason, your thinking is flawed

do you live in a major city?
there are other sites out there you know?

Yes. Denver.
No I didn't, what are they?

Unreal, there is literally an app just to get laid and millions of women use it and you can't figure out how to get pussy.

>read my previous post

checked

eros dot com faggot

it just doesnt work, its always fatties

this, I don't use tinder but a variant and it works super easily. just take 1-2 decent pictures of yourself and talk to people normally

Just be happy with your 3s or 4s OP. You're obviously ugly as fuck

Lot of them just use it to idly chat, or as a game (if you're an attention whore getting like and swipes counts as fun), once you ask them to fuck they just stop responding.

Older women actually try to use it to find husbands instead of as a proper hook up app.

Tinder, nigga.

how old are you? How old are the women you are going for?

>Dolphina
>36 years old
>I have 23 tats and guages
>420 friendly
>I have three ethnic children and they are my WORLD and if u have a problem with that u can get the hell out

>no hookups

Plenty of prostitutes in denver. Hang out around 16th st mall and or the hotels. Ive never done it because i dont want herpe aids but id just walk around and eye the slutty dressed gals that are not accompanied by men. If they look at you and smile pretty much take it as an invite. If youre shy have a few drinks first.

>once you ask them to fuck they just stop responding.
you don't ask to fuck you ask them out on a date, they're still normal women not prostitutes, at least give them a chance to keep an illusion of integrity

Perhaps change your approach? Try something different from your normal procedure. If and when it starts to work on "fatty" then I suggest you gradually work your way up to your definition of a 8/10. By the time you make your wake to a 8/10 after so much trial and error, you'll be Rico fucking Suave.

No quick fix bro.
You got a decent job?

25 and 19+

No i dont I think thats whats holding me back the most, but why the fuck does a job have anything to do with acquiring another person to have sex with, I got big dick, somewhat aesthetic and tall, god fucking women are so retarded on what they find attractive

No i do*

if you're good looking then your confidence or personality is holding you back. it's not the girls fault sorry bro. if you refuse to accept that it couldn't be one of those factors then it's probably your personality.

>I don't think of my self as one
Few assholes know they are assholes.

Thanks I'll check it out.

Not gonna waste time on bars or Tinder, I just want to cum and cut the BS.

Your problem might actually be that you are narcissistic. Unless of course, you're just confident, in which case, I commend you on that; however, if you are not getting the ladies and you're putting the blame on them, then maybe there is something wrong with you that you are not seeing. Placing the sheep's wool over your own eyes. Maybe.

>what is the most efficient, fastest, most easiest way to fuck at least a 6/10 girl

Go to the bars near a college--stone cold sober-- around midnight. Available girls frequently travel in pairs, so look for a drunk hottie getting lots of attention, and especially her 6/10 wing girl who is being ignored. Then buy her drinks and lie your ass off: if she's a chub, tell her that skinny girls look like little boys, if she has shitty tats or a stupid hair-do, tell her you love it.

This works 90+% of the time if her hot friend is going home with someone, but if you trade digits, wait 3 days, call her and set up a date.

hm, odd, getting a girl to sleep with me is much more fun that the sex itself for me

Short answer : bitches love money

Longer answer : the type of superficial woman who wants casual sex are also attracted to men with lots of discretionary spending.

I bet you're one of those gamers that likes to just constantly grind and level up all the characters. I hate that shit.

wew that's actually spot on

Makes sense.

I'll stick to cheat codes, aka money.

Confidence and stability. You clearly don't got game otherwise you would not be hear nagging about not fucking. You don't wanna hear it but the following will get you laid soon enough. Not just once but regularly:
Step 1 to 3: get the fuck of /b and get out the house
Step 4: try to get a decent steady job
Step 5: look after yourself i.e. gym, run, live healthy. Limit booze intake, no smoking and no fucking drugs
Step 6: surround yourself with positive people
Step 7: get a hobby, join a club do a team sport
Step 8: Tinder
Rinse wash repeat...

Source: oldfag.
Don't make same mistakes I made and am still making.

>Don't make same mistakes I made and am still making.
which would be?

Rape.
You'll always get caught.

jesus, okay. never even considered that