1. You're country

1. You're country.

2. Are you planning to have kids someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/infertility-third-most-serious-health-problem-after-cancer-and-heart-disease/story-fneuzlbd-1226870119068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ireland

No, I don't need leeches on my income for 18 years

>Fertigal

>even shitskins are having fewer children
Humanity is dying

burgerland
yes, but probably not here

>Africa
>have 10 kids
>can't sufficiently provide for them
What a mystery!

We should para-drop condoms on them instead of food and first aid.

no since I'm a literal cuck

>Mali

True masterrace

1 in 6 couples here are infertile
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/infertility-third-most-serious-health-problem-after-cancer-and-heart-disease/story-fneuzlbd-1226870119068

Man we're going to disappear

*Your
That map is fake news, you faggot.

So you're a vagina isn't as fertile as the map says?

Burgershartistan

No, I'm a virginal autist so I intend to spend my life studying cell and molecular biology and maybe becoming an MD

*your
No but your boipussy is so wide open it could bear a child

Is people in you're a cunt into boipucci?

no

>12,1

HOLY

Yeah it's pretty bad, save us hermanos give us some of that spanish pussy

>Portugal
>6-7 children
WTF? Is that true, mouros?

good

Says the shitskin.

Not really. I like the idea, but raising a child (and make sure he turns out into an at least decent human being) can be incredibly draining.

>planning
I would love to, but I don't think that's going to happen

Latino American countries with no dark blue should kill themselves desu the world doesn't need more subhumans tbchf

Yea, what's your point?

Its fucking ironic that people in countries where we always hear that there is famine are ones breeding like rats (Sahel and Somalia).
Maybe we should let nature do its business

Nope, I'd rather spend that money on travel

Rarher just kill myself tbqh

>2. Are you planning to have kids someday?
I want to have some kids here and there, I'm the only man that can inherit the last name in the family so I must make my best.
Parents are well off and I fucking love kids with a passion, I'll probably impregnate some girls and buy their kids after a while in order to raise them into the family.

How do I get a portuguese gf?

Why not?

Where did New Zealand go though?!

There actually was a movement in Switzerland recently that aimed to invest at least 10% of foreign aid in contraception. Guess what the lefties' reaction was?

MUH RACISM MUH COLONIALISM

lefties are a cancer that is killing not only the west civilization but latin america as well

The US and France have been remarkably stable.

>1.39
>1.27
>1.21

What the fuck? Why are these warm latin Catholic countries dying? All our latin catholics do is fuck.

Portugal loves to fuck

Flag

Yes, but in order to do that I should stop being a kissless virgin, which is definitely not going to happen any time soon.

and you like to receive, seeing as you have no military

I already have a daughter

1. Extinction Land
2. Yes, but with whom?

I want to have lots of descendants. Any advice on how to impregnate foreign women without consequence?

That's because they are amerindians

Thank god she didn't inherit your ugly as sin looks.

Why do these threads bring out edgelords?

It's actually a super shitty idea relying on contraception is the absolute worse thing you can do in regards to spacing out births.

1.Chile

1.No

Wait, so survival of white race depends on Portugal?

the logic behind that is that theres no social security in africa so they get kids that are sociologically obligated to take care of them when theyre elderly. more kids you get the easier it is for you to survive past 50

>Africa
I get the feeling none of those kids were planned.

Peruvian children look like monkeys

Also birth mortality and infant mortality. NO top of that diseases.

I'd hope to but I don't expect it

> putinstan
> no, i am too retarded and busy going into discourses on internet; also i'm a diccgirl

1. Kyrgyz republic
2. I wonder if i will ever have sex, not to mention children
Also
>uzbekistan - 1-2 childern
Either it's bullshit, or they breed like insects only in our country

ты нe знaeшь, oни нa poдинe тaк плoдятcя, a pyccкиe мигpaнты пoмeньшe, или нaoбopoт? y нac вpoдe б paбoтa ecть, и cpeдcтвa и вывoдoк, знaчит, нo пocoбий жe никтo нe дacт

No, not likely, i am very poor to have children

America
Nope
I'm a permavirgin and closet homo

Бeз пoнятия. Ecли ты pycкe, я в твoeй cтpaнe дaжe нe был ни paзy и ни oдин знaкoмый тaм нe paбoтaл.

If somehow I ever got into a serious relationship, yeah I'd consider having kids in my 30s (I'm 22 atm), but no sooner.

same 21month old, son due in July, next year ima start dishing out smacks

Would like twins

post daughteru

US

Would love it, but gf's pussy is upside down backwards and hostile so gotta find a way around that

Get more children
Populated Straya, cunt

It's too late for that, my eggs are gone