Today I want to share an interesting and unusual masturbation technique I enjoy doing occasionally...

Today I want to share an interesting and unusual masturbation technique I enjoy doing occasionally. It's the result of several years of seeing what does and doesn't work by a horny teenager wanting to "injaculate" but being scared to try pressing on the perineum after attempting it once and messing it up somehow to where I wasn't able to get hard for a few days afterward.

What you'll need:

A pair of latex or vinyl gloves
A cup with water in it (or your own pee if you prefer)
A 500 mg-sized gelcap (I use CranRx gelcaps, although any powder-filled gelcap will do)
A tube of Krazy Glue (Regular strength; the normal kind, not gel or in a pen)
An electric toothbrush

Optional:

A plastic sandwich bag
Lube (you can use normal stuff if you prefer, but I like using irritants like Icy Hot or Tiger Balm - once you're used to them the burning sensations actually give a bit of a masochistic pleasure. Just be careful not to get them on your balls!)
Acetone/Nail polish remover

What to do:

You can play around with yourself a little bit first if you want, but it's not necessary. When you're ready, put on the gloves - otherwise you're going to end up with superglue all over your fingers. If you're using it, create a small hole in the bottom of the plastic bag, then open it and stick your penis in through the top and through the hole you created (try to avoid making the hole any bigger than necessary for your penis to fit in). Slide the baggie down to the base of your shaft so the bag covers your balls and protects you from getting glue on them.

Now pick up the gelcap and look closely; one half will be slightly wider than the other. Turn the capsule so the wider side is at the bottom, then dip the bottom 1/4 of it in the water or pee for 1-2 seconds. Don't hold it in too long or the capsule may begin to melt, weakening it. With your other hand, pinch just in front of and behind your peehole to open it, then shove the capsule in, wet side first. Push it down your urethra until just the tip of it is sticking out - you don't want it to go in all the way (if it does you can pinch your penis underneath where the bottom of the capsule is and push it back out) but you also don't want much sticking out (the further it sticks out, the weaker it will hold).

Once the capsule is in place, open the superglue. I'm circumsized (unfortunately) but if you're uncircumsized, make sure to pull the foreskin all the way back so it doesn't get glued to the shaft. Hold your penis with one hand and squeeze the glue liberally all over the exposed capsule and the peehole. Don't hold your penis vertically, but at about a 45-degree angle so most of the excess glue drips off onto your glove rather than going down your shaft and onto your balls. Wait a couple minutes while the glue dries. While you're waiting you can massage your shaft with a lube if you want, just be sure not to cum yet! If you have glue left, apply a second or even a third coating (waiting a couple minutes between each) - I don't know if this helps exactly but it doesn't seem to hurt and it's really difficult to get the glue flowing again if you're trying to reuse an opened tube, so may as well not waste it.

After the glue has set, it's time to orgasm. Although you can jack off normally if you like, I recommend against it, as the fast and frequent up and down motions can inadvertently cause excess force on the capsule and weaken the glue bond.

Instead, take the electric toothbrush, hold the vibrating bristles against the frenulum (the very sensitive spot just underneath the front of the glans) and turn it on. You'll get aroused and have a bit of an unusual but pleasant feeling as your precum is forced to remain in the urethra. Eventually you'll climax and experience a uniquely thrilling sensation as your urethra quickly fills up with semen and your muscles continue squeezing the filled tube, trying to empty it by forcing the thick cum through the capsule plug. If the capsule or the glue's bond is weakened too much the semen may eventually break through, but ideally the orgasm will end and the penis will give up on trying to expel its contents. The last phase is simply to try and disregard your brain's desparate pleas to unseal the urethra as long as you can - if you do so right away the semen will come flying out but if you wait long enough it will slowly and safely make its way back down into the bladder.

When you're ready, breaking the seal and removing the capsule can sometimes be a little difficult, but I've done this many times and have never had an issue getting it out. Squeezing your penis underneath where the end of the capsule is inside and pushing it upwards usually gets it out. You may also need to peel away some of the glue coating the hole to make it easier. You could also put acetone/nail polish remover on the end of a cotton swab and wipe it on the glue to dissolve it if you're really having a hard time, though I've never had to do that.

If you're feeling adventurous, take a video of yourself doing this technique and posting it online. I love getting off to videos of my throbbing cum-filled penis fiercely but futilely trying to empty itself and I'd love to see others too!

Wow! Trying it now, thanks user!!!

What...What the fuck is this shit? Post a webm, please, I am fully confused. What the fuck did I just read...

So... Post em OP

Illustrate this or something

Itt: how to glue your penis shut, and get a uti at the same time

Don't try this at home kids, OP is a faggot as usual

Intriguing. Is this dangerous in any way?

And do you cum as hard you can, or do you try to ease into slowly, holding off as long as possible?

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

I CANT GET THIS FUCKING PILL OUT OF MY DICK AND MY DICK FEELS LIKE ITS GOING TO EXPLODE

THIS DOESNT FUCKING WORK AND IM IN PAIN. HOW DO I FIX THIS WITHOUT ACENTOME

Op here, this is totally safe, and people tell me it feels like you having a continuiois orgasm since it keeps the presure in your urethra and glans

You have to turn echo off and delete your system 32. The whole fucking tree.

fake and gay

user...I'm pushing the capsule from the bottom and it still won't come out. I'm getting scared. Ism there a trick to this?

I made it better.

lmao you are doing gods work user

WOW this is the night men's sexual experience changed forever.

Pics or it didn't fucking happen.

You too, faggot.

Made it even better

I left that one because I thought it was cute and far enough away from her butthole not to be mistaken for shit particles.

But now we have 2 good versions.

Haha

TL;DR OP IS A FAGGOT WHO LIKES TO PLUG HIS DICKHOLE WITH A PILL AND JACKS OFF

>ireal versions
Have you actually seen a female anus before?

I decided to spend a little more time on it.

DON'T DO IT! IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!

Yes, I have. They're all different.

I fixed it for you

Looks great, bud. Keep 'em coming.

Is it wrong is this gets me diamonds?

i like what u did with the lighting. but bring back the bunghole.

Does this do it for you, user?

Original editor here. I adjusted the colors for you, but the bunghole is intact.

Altered it slightly, how's this lighting?

Whatever the weather,
However beaten and low we are,
The light shines on.

Since when was this a ylyl thread?

tl;dr OP is a fag

>Not doing a version with a normal circumcised penis

You only had a job dude

Eight moles within an inch of her butthole. Someday she's going to have to have a dermatologist take a close up look and feel them all to make sure they're not cancerous.

What was this thread about, again?

Keep it going

Fuck you OP. I drew blood.

It's easier to close a whole than build a pole, brother.

fart beefer.

Perfect pussies that have the anus 'shoped out

'shop this one please

Here, fix you sin.

Bump for proof

I'm not actually into this kind of thing, so you have to inform me. Would it be better to leave the different coloring around the butthole or to remove any trace of it altogether?

Hmmmm, never thought of that, show me both on this one please, and I'll tell you
>inb4
>had to conform with anything that I founded
>Never was asked what I actually wanted

Pill in my dick.

It's a hack job, but here you go.

homosexual sinners burn in hell

It REALLY hurt when I came. See blood trickling out of my peehole.

gj

Blood.

1/10. Would not cum again.

Here's a quick edit with the coloration gone. Let me know which you think is better. It's cool to help you explore the depths of your depravity.

you are an artist

Can confirm general principle, blocking urethra so that the nervous system prolongs the orgasm for a long time is deliciously and exquisitely pleasant. Cannot do it this way because of old Prince Albert hole, so instead need to use a tight grip at the base pressing in on the urethra with several fingers.

Yeah.

Sounds like a good way to get prostate cancer.

>Colorless
Makes me feel they only have a pussy so they are pretty much being with the purpose of fucking and pleasing
>Colored
Makes me feel like they have been "purified" and cannot do shit anymore(?) so they are like this perfect clean innocent ladies? like kinda in the disney movies where they do not sweat or bleed or wake up with no makeup

ITT: not realising you can just squeeze on it to gain the same injaculation effect.

Enjoy your UTI user

Testing
Kik:
bfhidjd

For result

Will also post in thread

Serves me right for taking jacking advice from Sup Forums

So both are good in their own ways? I can appreciate that.

You're lying.

This is already sounding like a terrible idea.....

I second this.

I have all her wins, I'll post them if user interested as a thanks

Anybody who would actually try this kind of deserves the results. Why would anyone take this half-assed bait seriously?

tl:dr how to contract a horrible UTI or do irreparable damage to your prostate.

MY SIDES

Here's another for you butthole-hating anons. It's taking a while because I'm going through all my high res shit looking for prime content.

Please make my girl
it's funny, becuase I like anal, but this makes me diamonds too

wat

She already doesn't have an asshole...

I'll do an edit anyways.

did you not read ops 1st post?

Holy retrograde ejaculation batman
gtfo anyone stupid enough to try this will just end up with a very awkward doctor visit without the excuse of being a 12 year old that just plugged the urethral opening with a finger

Here you go, friend. Also got rid of that 9-year-old timestamp. Not that I have anything against 9-year-olds.

Good quality

who is?