Daily reminder that european football is dead. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern will always win no matter what

Daily reminder that european football is dead. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern will always win no matter what.

yep, /copalib/ it's where is at.

Brazilian league> european leagues

Ago hol' up

so who wins if bayern and real madrid play each other?

feels good desu

Madrid.

FEEL GOOD SENPAI

lmao are you serious

The team with more money is going to win. You don't even have to watch the game.

Yes. They are serious with that ''''''design''''''.

>bayern will win no matter what

>it's a good guys win episode

feels good OP

>corrupt billionaires with overpowered teams
>good guys
Go back to your burger

There's no balance and competition in euro football. It's always the same 3 teams winning.

Right.

> 5-1, 1-5
> 3-1, 1-3
This shit is scripted, isn't it?

it's gotten so predicatable that i'd take rubentus or the oil clubs over them

>farcelona
nice meme

Lester will save us

Join us in the Based Europa League !

Is based sevilla on it?

>overpowered teams

this is not some fucking e-sport calm down lad

t. Merengue
Die, corrupt scum.

No. That's why it's competitive this season.

Kek.

>muh parity

going full England there (except the EPLel is 10x better)

Leave Barca, Real Madrid and Bayern to >us

As someone who is an outsider, I actually find more enjoyment in the lower league or more obscure league action. It seems more local and genuine, than all the big club, big money, little care for the game type of matches.

Like I don't mind going to watch my local lower league soccer team or the minor league baseball teams. It is more fun and more affordable.

Shut up, negro.

Yeah, but it's not as if there's a more eye-catching alternative.

I know something else that is dead.

Nice meme. That's really funny xD

I think there's a chance that Barcelona may fall off this list in 2-3 years once Messi starts deteriorating

They'll have to completely reinvent themselves. As much as I will miss Messi, but this is going to be very interesting to observe.

there are teams that aren't big that shine tho
Sevilla has been one
Bielsa's Athletic was another.

Barça will have his strengh on team rather than in one man.

Would you prefer a system that rewards mediocrity and imposes artificial parity just for the sake of seeing someone else win?

Where is it? They'll have to massively rebuild the squad.
Suarez and Pique are 30, and most of their younger players are mediocre.

I'm not the manager, but you know they said they would be nothing without R10, Henry or Eto'o
then Messi

I'm enjoying sooo much this lack of young talent in Barça after so many years talking shit about how great la Masia was and how every other big team was shit because they buy they players than don't produce.

>Barcelona will always win

t. mandrilista

>most of their younger players are mediocre.
but their money still spends.

They won lots of UCL's and La Liga the last few years.

Yeah but they'll pretty much have to replace 6-9 of the current starting 11 with world class players within 2-3 years if they want to be winning CLs imo, and that won't be easy.

the team is in shambles. the last few year's signings have been utter crap, la Masia is producing very few worthy talent, the midfield is dissolving and it with it Barcelona's idiosyncratic playstyle, and the club's finances can't afford a reinvention a la Real Madrid 2008-2009.

false, because in all of those cases Messi was still there. Barcelona is Messi, has been for ages.

roncero small talked messi a lot you know
and I DO know that most madrilistas are like roncero
they will do something. A good coach is something that Barça haven't since Tito.

S O O N
E M B R E V E

Avé kek

Volte pra padaria, Manoel.

I honestly don't get the Roncero thing, but whatevs

the coach isn't even the most pressing issue. Barcelona lacks world class talent in every position except the offense, and judging by how badly they have managed signings in the last few years, the club's finances and the total absence of promising youth prospects, it doesn't seem likely that they'll be able to find suitable replacements anywhere.

Roncero is a joke for 60% of Madrid fans in Spain.
The other 39% are people who don't know/care
1% is people that are just dumb.

NOT SO FAST

They will fall for Real or Bayern

Tenho mão-de-obra barata petista de Minas a trabalhar num cacetinho para enfiar nos alemães amanhã, meu caro

Tudo bem entregue.

Seria Legal ver o Benfica ganhar a UCL novamente. Mas é impossível, o elenco do Real custa 10 vezes mais que o do Benfica.

No it wouldn't, you fucking autist.

do you really think that? heh if that were the case then he wouldn't get a tenth of the screentime he gets
coach is pressing because a good coach for the first team is the one who will look youth and shit.
Take Bielsa at Athletic, Pep, Rijkaard at Barça

Fuck off, macaco negro.

>10 vezes
Lembre-se de Aljubarrota!

Chupa

Spread the TV money out more evenly, both CL and league money.

I'm still holding out for a Serie A resurgence.... no matter how long it takes

There's no parity.

>Barcelona

>bosnia

5-0 tomorrow

at the end of the day arab money wins
its just bread and circus anyway might as well enjoy

>TFW you realise:
>people are bashing BundesLiga for having 2 teams challenging for it
>people are bashing La Liga for having 3 teams challenging for it
>people are bashing even Ligue 1 this season, for having 2-3 competitors to win it
>people are bashing Portugal for having 2-3 teams challenging for it
>ChampionsLeague is considered based even though everyone realises it only has 3 teams challenging for it.

H O W - W H Y

Shit.

That's why copa lib and brasileirão>>> european monopolized champions.

Championships *

i have to admit i cringe watching brasileirao
people cant complete a pass why
players are just favelamen who play for fun, get laughs and dribles but when they have coach they dont train pass because childhood teached different
i like when the ball just rolls you know but holy shit i cant see ONE GOOD ACURATE CROSS
how do i tell my portuguese grandfather i fucking hate vasco and brasilerao without giving him heartatack?

Rule out Chelsea at your peril, they have it in them to surprise teams in Europe and are Barca's kryptonite. Due a deep run into the tournament as well considering their last semi was 3 years ago.

>barca
>wins
>0-4
>real madrid
>cant beat las palmas
>bayern
>cant even beat arsenal without cheating

>implying these three teams are not dominating the european scenario for years.
Also, english football became obsolete on european levels.

>malfica

The only reason English teams don't dominate Europe is because they have a tough, competitive league to deal with at the same time. If Bayern, Barca or Real were in EPL they wouldn't dominate Europe.

Maybe, but its the upsets that make it worth watching.

Wrong

No.