Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

spicy pasta

only if your faggot doesn't rub off on my. its contagious to society worse than aids

>Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

it's disgusting and makes sense for us to be homophobic, because it's actually biologically incorrect.

I don't mind gay people but seeing that shit in public is disgusting and if it needs to be banned for all sexualities in order for us not to have to see fags in public doing shit like that I would be okay with it.

Go fuck yourselves you fucking homophobes

fuck off.

they cant, that would make them faggots
you go fuck yourself
faggot

This didnt happen, your a cringey little bitch

this is copy pasta

And then the whole bus clapped... Go back to Tumblr lmao

>doesn't cite something that happened in another post in green text

Go back to breaddit ya fuckin' normie

Wait is this the new fat guy wristwatch shitpost

>be me, on bus with bf
>we're holding hands just chillin w/e
>some lady walks by while covering her hellspawns eyes from us
>i let go of bf's hand to facepalm
>some autist stands up screaming about how we have to hold hands
>He's just ranting and screaming and pointing at us while the whole bus is just staring
>everyone on bus starts yelling at him to shut up and now us because they think we're somehow associated with him
>im so embarassed i have no idea whats going on other than a bunch of strangers are now glaring at me
>guy is getting off at stop, we still have a longgggg trip home
>I start to say 'Thank-'.....
>"ITS NO PROBLEM YOU DONT HAVE TO THANK ME PEOPLE THESE DAYS WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES FUCK THEM" etc etc at top of his lungs
>was trying to say 'thanks for making this super awkward and unnecessary'
>me and bf ride bus home for another 30 mins of people glaring and making sly remarks under breath

>be me and my wife on the PUBLIC bus
>wife starts engaging physical contact on said PUBLIC transportation
>woman shields her son's eyes on the PUBLIC bus
>i walk up to her with my diccum in my wife open facial orifice while my wife says "don't do that, he needs to see this!" inbetween gasps to catch her breath on the PUBLIC bus
>everyone on the PUBLIC bus cheers and parades for a full month commemorating the indecency of people tounge punching throat boxes on the PUBLIC bus
>mfw someone thanks me and my lover for PUBLICALLY showing the world that it's okay to tounge tickle tonsils inview of a few dozen people without a paid subscription

Heysus J. Criminally people, you're all a bunch of fucktards tonight.

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm getting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks and tries to shake my hand
>Punch him in the face and say "Whoa, don't touch me, faggot"
>No homo

Seriously, what's up with all these grateful homosex people trying to touch us and give us aids? Literally grow the fuck up!

I'm fapping

Gays belong in mental hospitals not in public

must be the same guy that posts cuck and blacked spam. Its the zionists trying to brainwash us

>be Sup Forums
>see this thread get posted again
>let it happen because OP has nothing else going on in his life and thinks this shit is funny
>mfw Op does this regularly

kek

As a homosexual myself, you're a huge piece of shit. Kids are impressionable. It makes since for her to cover her eyes. I probably would do something similar. Gays commit an indirect crime against humanity. In many cases, it's not their fault. They grow up thinking it's okay because society tells them it is. Well, it's not from a logical prospective. If you follow that train of thought to it's conclusion, you'd do the same. We have brainwashed ourselves. It's not healthy.

Pretty amazing that this exact same thing happens every week

Homosexuality isn't biologically incorrect, not raising children is.

MEDIOCRE PASTA

>being this homophobic

That's ridiculous, especially in this day and age. what happened to you that you have so much hate built up? did daddy touch you when you were little?

I really hope that one day I get to see you cockroaches naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe barbaric things. I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.

It's not "okay," you sick fuck. Everyone wants to be considered normal nowadays. Tough shit. It ain't normal.

P.S. This is not Clinton's "It Takes a Village" to raise kids. Unless the parents are abusing or neglecting their kids, stay the fuck out of their business.

I fapped to this

Much lel on the change of perspective.

> realize I'm on too much when I recognize reposts.

>Almost beat mother infront of child because of what she believed.
You are a true member of civil society

>Boy + Boy ≠ Baby
>Girl + Girl ≠ Baby
>No evolutionary, physical or mental benefit to being gay.
Right. They're the ones dying out. I don't even know what any of these faggots said. I'm responding from the front page, but did you know the total number of the ENTIRE LGBTQIA+ community is

kill yourself

Allow me to remind you that these are the same people who say everyone should have the ability to raise their children the way they want according to their culture and beliefs

kys fag