youtube.com/watch?v=0R9sviIQcOw
youtu.be/8CzKUmy6TFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GK4lD3Uf8_o
youtube.com/watch?v=E2OOmrs8aYo
youtube.com/watch?v=dEYYI1ii0AU
youtube.com/watch?v=vXurfnnni8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking hell, I didn't think one man could be such a jackass

Can we please make YouTube drama a bannable offense please mods.

*DAB*
>utube dama!!!
kys virgin
*DAB*

This thread is about legendary live performances and is 100% Sup Forums related.

>we made this song in 3 hours

The only part that matters:
1:30-1:47

My collar stay bobbin'

>that Tessa Brooks boob jiggle

It's actually about YouTube drama and if you're too stupid to see that I don't know what I can say

What's dramatic about musicians giving an amazing live performance?

he seems like a good guy so i don't care

it's honestly just embarrassing that i share the same language as these

*dabs on hater*

You should switch up the language.

Unironically my favourite part of Sup Forums desu.

Jake Paul is number one

Jake Paul is not only an archetypal chad, he is a meta-chad, he is to chads as Jesus Christ is to the hero archetype.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzry1jz2-oA
shitposting aside this video is GOAT

i saw this on family guy

Pantera (Kansas City 1996)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEbxDLyncE4

*dab on them haterz'*

In rap, people are constantly debating who the GOAT is. Let’s end this debate once and for all. It’s Jake Paul. An artist like Jake Paul only comes around once in a lifetime. Here are some reasons why He created an iconic dance move. Remember the Jake Paul dance? It was a groundbreaking cultural phenomenon that completely changed the universe as we know it. Everyone was doing it. White dads, The President, The Pope, and even Jesus. Unprecedented. His lyrics are deep and poetic. In It's Every Day Bro, he says “it's selling like a god, church.” I looked up “God Church” on Urban Dictionary. The definition: “To be honest.... I dont fucking know. I think some stupid YouTube star named Logan or Jake Paul made a song with it in the lyrics?” I DARE you to tell me that that isn’t some of the most beautiful lyricism of all time. John Lennon can kiss my ass. He had dozens of hits. Think about all the classic songs that Jake Paul gave us over these past few decades. It's Everyday Bro, Logang Sucks, Big Poppa, Lose Yourself, Hotel California, Stairway To Heaven, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Bohemian Rhapsody, Ambitionz az a Ridah. And that’s just last year. The list goes on and on. He was the political voice of a generation. Who could forget Jake Paul’s powerful anthems protesting the Vietnam War? Or his beautiful musical tribute to all the firefighters we lost during the events of 9/11. What do Toopac and Biggy Small have in common? Well, other than being two of the most hacky, mediocre rappers in history, they also both got shot and died like losers. Pathetic. The world was in awe back in 2011 when Jake went on a rogue solo mission, tracking down Bin Laden, raiding his crib, and shooting him dead like a dog in the street. In the end, terrorism never wins. He cured cancer. Remember cancer? It was a disease that took billions and billions of lives, until 2014 when Jake Paul singlehandedly discovered the cure. Think of all the lives he’s saved. Incredible.

underage

good vid, liked it

dude looks like he's on adderall and hasn't slept for 3 days straight

>Jake Paul is number 1
>points at the 10 on his jacket

youtube.com/watch?v=NPQD7KxutcM

This moterfucker was crazy.

>We made this song in 3 hours.
Did he really just say that?

youtube.com/watch?v=6qlUFKFHNIU

I'm surprised no one put this
youtube.com/watch?v=0R9sviIQcOw

He has all rights to, apparently they actually did write it in less than a day, infact you can literally hear that it is a paid for/free beat they are using and can find it online. This guy colyright claiming videos using the song really makes me think. Not even his beats. Music and Audio mixing ain't his city.

youtu.be/8CzKUmy6TFQ
cute little collab

I like how nick is so fat he cant jump up and down like the rest of them and just sort of walks back and forth

I like that he's the best performer out of any of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=GK4lD3Uf8_o

>tfw when i do his goblin dance when im really drunk and always end up getting kicked out of bars and clubs

youtube.com/watch?v=E2OOmrs8aYo

THE POWER IN THE TITLE IS COCAINE

>Teen Choice Awards

If ISIS bombed this event I would convert to Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=dEYYI1ii0AU
nothing on their records tops this for me
good one

How can someone be so obnoxious

This is legendary btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=vXurfnnni8Q

LMAOing at all the haters talking shit and begging for attention
get dabbed on

damn tessas looking fresh af

NICK BOMPTON

ISIS isn't even relevant after they bombed the gays you have to make liberals spit in soldiers faces like in vietnam if you want to fight america right