Destroyed by the Germans twice in less than a week

>Destroyed by the Germans twice in less than a week

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bbc.com/sport/football/39200785
youtube.com/watch?v=ViXaAP75B0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They keep getting btfo by Germany they're gonna have to call us to come save them again.

>the germans

there was like 1 german playing for bayern

even arsenal had more germans playing for them afaik

Reminder that Arsenal WON their group ahead of PSG.
And even if they hadn't won, they'd have drawn Barcelona.

You mean the commies

why kloppo?
he is anti-bayern

100% pure aryan

Chileans are Prussians n sheet

Watch it sideways France.

At least he's not a Turk.

I had to double check if it was recapping the first game

most people are tbqhwy

>Neuer
>Hummels
>Kimmich

>Mustafi
>Ozil

Counting isn't your strong suit I take it

>why kloppo?

Liverpool/Klopp exposed them like 3 days ago.

>he is anti-bayern
redundant

i didn't even watch the game to be desu

just making shit up as i go along

Fair enough. Continue with your business.

great pic

mind if i save it?

m.bbc.com/sport/football/39200785

>wipern poornich

>claiming Liverpool is German because of Klopp
>Pretending Ancelotti isn't Italian
>Not a single German scored a goal
Nothing cringier than amerilards obsessed with people who can't stand them

Who did your little kike owned flag saved? Kek. Still feeding that gmo propaganda to the aglomerate of niggers you call a nation? Russia 'saved' us. Which is irrelevant because regardless of the winner of the war the plan was to create the EU and it happened.

>regardless of the winner of the war the plan was to create the EU and it happened.
lol

Tell your auntie that wecancher. Hans redditor, fasten your necklace cause your history is going bye bye . but you'll always have the kickball

stop drinking

It's ok Arsenal fags, we got this.

buyern is fucking shit
11v11 arsenal was better but of course allianz check pass and they got the refball
FUCK BUYERN

based ronaldo will rape buyern

>European nationals ITT trying to assert themselves and play international big boy in a post WWII political landscape

Yeah no. Germany had Russian cock in its mouth up until 1990 and the last traces of Western Euro global dominance were wiped out in 1956 when in a rare episode of accord, Eisenhower and Khruschev slapped England and France back in line and told them to fuck out of Egypt.

Yeah, just look at his history of outstanding performances against german opponents.

>Mustafi
>Özil
>German

chileans are honorary germans 2bh

I've got a chilean at my work, even though he has a meme job position (kinda like an "event manager"), he's a good lad and has a german surname

Thanks for the history lesson, burgerfriend. You seem to have acquired some outstanding knowledge about Europe in your doctoral degree.

>being so bitter about being a failed state that he has to resort to woefully inept ""banter"" against Americans

yeah no. Leave Anti-American banter to Aussies please, they're the only people on Sup Forums who can do it competently.

>Leave Anti-American banter to Aussies please
This tbeh. No one finds attempts at banter against Americans offensive, heck i love seeing what foreigners can come up with. Its just Euros are painfully, cringe-inducingly uncreative whereas Strayans are shockingly good at it for a country so fucking far away from us.

I got this Ronaldo-sama

one would expect it more from Canadians or Mexicans than anyone else, yet that's never the case on Sup Forums

Stop roleplaying as the embodiment of the country you live in you autist, go back to Sup Forums

Kek. What a bunch of predictable faggots you are.

>being this sensitive and offended

I've always wondered why you're all so extremely fragile a bunch of people

>he said, on an American website.
dont you third worlders have your own websites anyway?

WER HABE RECHT GEHABT? ICH ODER SIE?
ICH HABE RECHT GEHABT!

>American website

Remind me again who's the owner

Christopher Poole from NY state

>third world flags responding to me

someone please make them stop

>It's a German knob licker from America
Disgusting really

>that pic
Where's it from? never fails to make me kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ViXaAP75B0k

Kek, this.

The strayan bite is inoffensive, that's why the burger hypes it. Cause when the eurobee stings the burger, the scream of pain can be heard beyond the observable universe.

Unaligned observer here: to me it always seems as though euros harbor a sad obsession towards America and are always crying out for their attention, whereas the Australians are just enjoying themselves and chasing fun where they can find it. That's just the way it comes across to me anyway.

good morning lads, I missed the game and match threads. I'm just posting to say

>ARSELEL
>10 (ten) - 2

Wait, what do you mean twice a week? What did i miss earlier this week?

Read Arselel lost 3-1

>it always seems as though euros harbor a sad obsession towards America and are always crying out for their attention

/thread. Euros have a really bizarre inferiority complex about America.

>the assdevestation of this Arselel supporter

>tfw

Says the Finn.

You arrogant, nigger loving cunts are not indestructible. And yes, you do love niggers. Germans who come to South Africa love niggers, and end up banging the kaffer nannies

Nah man, it's more like we know that you are our eternal allies due to geopolitical reasons but deep down inside we despise you uneducated fatties.

Klaus, cut it out. The fragile ego protection is just pitiful, especially towards a country that sees you as being mostly irrelevant except for when were braying MUH ANCESTRY WE WUZ NOBLE TEUTONS UND SCHEISS!!! Even completely neutral bystanders have made the same observation.
>our eternal allies
But thats Englel, and even then only because of endless Anglophilia despite Those butthurt horrortooths have tried to undermine the union ever since it was founded

...what's a kaffer?

>arse10al

>arsenal

>its an american tries to talk about history or world geography episode

>its 3-5am in america and they're on Sup Forums arguing with Europeans

Is it kinda ironic that arsenal are literally canon fodder... te he

he looks like one

wait, do you mean to tell me we didn't save the world twice in a row?

Actually it's 1-6 AM nearly 2-7. East coast is waking up. Hawaii and Alaska are getting ready for bed. Get your facts right.

>Non-Americans trying to say anything about anything on an American website

literally more wretched than border hoppers

>non-english trying to say anything about anything in an english language

>you realize Arsenal paid twice as much for fucking Xhaka

m8, how the fuck does one pronounce Xhaka anyway? I've always been saying Chaka but i've never bothered to verify it

>45m is two times 37m

>Not understanding die neue deutsche Mathematik

pleb

I think it depends on who you ask. Some will say Chaka, some will say Jaka. Probably a different dialect thing.

dunno about the eu part, but you are correct
soviets would have reached spain if america didn't show up in europe

>a europe united under german rule
Same shit, different methods

>bizarre inferiority complex
lad we are watching slippy D wreck the Republic with total glee, free keks that never ever stop

>deleting my post

Is the Janny another bootyblasted Euroshit or what?

why are english such fags?

can't handle german banter

>...onto the pitch in protest over ticket prices.

They can handle a lot of it and I like the Brits for this, but don't you dare to insult how soulless and weak their holy, mighty """premier""" league has become. That's where they always show some surprisingly thin skin. Probably because they know it is true.

le Russia saved us meme

Russia were probably third in importance to the overall war effort. Just because they threw away eleventy billion lives and Germany made a series of bad moves doesn't make them important. If we kept heading east we could've conquered Russia as well. Then it would just be another colony we'd have to rebuild

friendly reminder that Arseshit deliberately handled the ball in their own box, twice in the first leg and got away with it

last night's refball was just karma

AHHH SAVE ME CLINTONS

Afrikan word for nigger only worse.

The back and forth here between burgers and euros is childish guys. DOESN'T MATTER WHO SAVED WHO IN WW2. DOESN'T MATTER WHICH COUNTRY IS MORE POWERFUL. Europe, murica, what the fuck ever.

oh my god. i don't even know where to start. american education lads.

Once Lehmann played for Arsenal. This were the times

STUPIDE AMÉRICAIN. stop euroslaining me shitlord.

Literally just 1 out of the 10 goals was german though

Are england the urugay of europe?

England used to be the England of Europe now they're the Scotland of the British Isles.

>writes buyern
>likes real
oh the fucking irony

žaka