Bubbleshop thread?

bubbleshop thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KquFZYi6L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you bubbling or looking for a bubbler?

Not OP here, but give me some content and I'll do a bubble or two.

this pls

nice, thanks!

This would be great please

This shit is stupid. You put bubbles on a non-nude pic to trick yourself to think she's nude under the bubbles?

News flash: SHE'S NUDE UNDER HER CLOTHES!!!

Why not just imagine her nude without altering a pic?

The only thing close to this stupidity are those damn WWYD threads. Why can't you cucks come up with your own fantasies?

You've been asking for this for the last couple days, so I'm glad to finally deliver to you. (I'm the one who's been doing glass bubbling recently.)

faggot

>Why can't you cucks come up wit
Tears so strong they burn like acid T_T

Yes, I'm a faggot. That makes a lot of sense.

>FYI: I'm being sarcastic. I just thought I should like you know since you're a fucking moron.

Just to expand on this so that you might be able to gain some understanding:
We're conditioned to recognize clothing. We see clothing covering people's "private parts" constantly. When you take someone who's mostly nude (i.e. in a bikini), but take away the conditioning that we've acquired about clothing, it looks like they're naked underneath the censoring.

So we're essentially making them look like they're actually naked, but censored.

Add in the fact that it looks like just some fun little effect (bubbling), and it doesn't even look so much like censoring. It's more like the girl is ACTUALLY naked, but they added a filter of sorts.

tl;dr: It makes it relatively easy to believe that they actually are naked but have some photo filter over the top. NOT CLOTHING.

damn u seem awkward as hell
how did high school go for u?

Please bubble

i dont think he's gone yet

The skirt makes it not worth doing. Sorry.

And what about mine? Can be done?

H2Bubble?

You rekt that fag

someone should bubble this photo of maisie williams, for science.

Alright I have to know, I've seen this bubble image fetish a lot. What's the appeal to it? What about it gets you fellows going?

he seems like more of a mid 20's severe autist to me

Here you, go, buddy.

Holy fuck! You really can't just imagine her naked without tricking yourself? Have you not seen enough nude women to figure out what other women look like without clothes?

It's so fucking simple.

>More under age idiots.

fuckyeh thanks duder

do you have a tutorial for bubbling?

you're one of those old fags that jerked off to catalogues aren't you?
Imagination, not a strong point of the latest generation.

Bubble this plz

i'm 21 and youre still socially awkward

plz

do this one please

Open the last two pictures. The one that I bubbled in dark red. Take the original in one tab and the bubbled in another tab.

Look at the original. It's very obvious that she's clothed, no matter how much you imagine it. Now look at the bubbled version. It's easy to think that she actually took the picture naked, but there's just some photo filter or shit on it.

The point is that it looks like she took the photo nude. It's not really about how good YOUR imagination is. It's about creating the fantasy that SHE took a nude photo.

I gotchu.

Could someone bubble her?

i lol'd
cheers user.

LOL. You're right, I am an old fag but I didn't have to jerk off to catalogs, I had a Playboy subscription at the age of 15 and even then I had experience with actual girls.

And thank you, user. You've made me realize own these bubble boys an apology.

I'm sorry that you're all kissless virgins.

If I seem socially awkward to you because I don't need bubbles to appreciate a sexy female, then cool with me. It doesn't effect me one bit.

But are you doing this one man?

Yeah, ok.

This curvy young MILF?

Please bubble this

im just breezin thru man i dont have much of an interest in these threads but i couldn't help but comment after seeing how weird you are

Plz

I'm about to make a liquor run, but I'll save that one for when I get back. I'll make a new thread a bit later.

youtu.be/3KquFZYi6L0

k, cool

No way they have clothes on

I'm back and I did one.

what are you drinking?

Lagunitas IPA.

I do have to admit that I've been unfaithful to this thread. I saw this chick from another thread and had to bubble her.

plz

She is super hot, it's all good as long as you get back to work.

I've got you, my man. Happy fapping.

I love me some Asians, but the hair makes it a bit too hard to do properly. If you have anything where their hair isn't covering their bikinis, I'm down.

Bubble her please

cant find many,soz

Can you do another?

Decided to do glass on this one. Trying to work fast so the thread doesn't die. Not getting enough submissions.

Great work, thanks! Here's another one

Another request for her?

Do her plz

Those ribbons/ties gave me a hard time. Go for those girls, though. Especially the left one. You know she wants you.

thank you op!

My girlfriend said, "Wait, wait! I want to do one!"

So she did this one. First time she's ever tried bubbling.

well A) you have the world's best relationship. and B) tell your girlfriend thank you, she's gotten some random user across the world super horny.
ty my man

Someone please

This girl is hot as fuck. I'm doing this one next.

Why? Is this some new fetish?

post the original

i would be grateful as hell if someone could do this one

Is this a tricky one to do?

I'd be so so appreciative if someone bubbled this one. Please anons

Heres another of her, have more if u wanf

Here you go, my dude. Might even have a fap myself, ffs.

Another by the girl. She's getting the hang of it.

Can someone bubble her top please?

Sweet. Tell her I said "thanks."

This pls

nice shop