The Formerly Chucks

electric octopus
madlib

random 35 track tape

stop using drugs.
it makes bad things to your brain

the sound of a babbling brook

this seems like a meme but I could see this actually being amazing on lsd

whatever you like, particularly stuff you hold close to your heart. everything sounds great on acid, but acid gives a familiar childlike feeling so favorites from when you were younger will really hit home hard

The Simpsons season 5 audio commentary

the sounds of your mom being disappointed in you

trust me on this

I'm partial to the psychedelic beatles songs.

- Strawberry fields forever
- Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds
- Tommorow never knows
- Within you without you

and a few others. Also Don't let me down and mother natures son even tho they arent psych.

Aside from beatles I have had moments where I have been almost brought to tears listening to Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time by Candy Claws, and my all time favorite song I have listened to was Penny Dreadfuls by Animal Collective. I sat on a blanket curled in a sleeping bag in the middle of my woods and listened to it. The sheer beauty was indescribable. I was laying there watching the trees swirl with nothing but my thoughts to worry about and that song playing. Truly amazing.

Also in the off chance this is your first time: PLEASE do your research to know what you are getting into. For all i know you might know this already but please make sure that your set and setting are both optimal. LSD is very very overwhelming and if you aren't prepared mentally you will have a rough day ahead.

Happy tripping! Be safe and have fun!

I meant to say the Softest Voice by Animal Collective instead of penny dreadfuls, but thats a fantastic song too.

Also Cool Song 2 by MGMT is dope. Chances are you've already considered them but Tame Impala are sort of an obvious good choice for tripping. Zaba by Glass animals is a good album for just about any drug too

Animal Collective, Frank Ocean (Blonde only really), Tame Impale, Aphex Twin.

any of these

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/

People need to stop asking this.
>Death Grips
>Kanye
>Deathpile

You're a tool if you listen to "muh psychedelic music"

Legit

Sound of a shotgun through your brains.

In what universe is Kanye more enjoyable on acid than classic psych music? There's a reason the two go hand in hand. Don't be so contrarian that you would dismiss an entire genre which is known for being particularly enjoyable on psychedelic drugs.

Allman Brothers Band- Anything off Eat a Peach but Mountain Jam especially.

Animal Collective - Banshee Beat, Can You See the Words
All of Feels to be honest

Migrations in Rust

Nothing, just go outside into some wilderness on a clear day, that should be enough for you

this is an excellent recommendation, that album on LSD is what made me pick up the guitar

responsible LSD use, which includes basic hydration, good mental set and safe setting, and minor vitamin supplementation is clinically proven to be neurogenerative. On a purely physical, biological level LSD and other psychedelic substances lead to the formation of both temporary and permanent atypical neurological pathways that ameliorate sensory and emotional processing.

I think that four tet, daft punk, Tool, Ariel Pink, and especially sweet trip are best from this list.

is a hit or miss for a lot of people, whether its on Acid or sober. Most often If you connect with MBV for their dense, etheral music, you will enjoy this album on psychs. To others it sounds like a confusing or boring wash of noise with indecipherable vocals and instrumentation.

This album is pretty obvious choice

My album rec is XTC-Skylarking. The album revolves around the frolicking, brilliant energy that love in summertime brings. It's a beautiful and novel record, with the raw, sonically explorative spirit of Psychedelic rock synthesized with the kinetic intellectualism of Post-Punk

enjoy :)

Trust me.

Meltycanons whole discography

Boards of canada - geogaddi

Your favorite version of Dark Star

youtube.com/watch?v=pGzrL8J0t-c

Really anything from these guys, including parts of Morrison Hotel and LA Woman. Standouts for me are The End, The Soft Parade, Soul Kitchen, When The Music's Over, and of course Light My Fire.

of Montreal - Hissing Fauna

This.

loveless
just listen to your favourite music, you will love them more

>Lsd soundsystem

mbongwana star, seriously, watch the videos too. also le mystere de voix bulgares, the akira soundtrack, african head charge, portishead, laurel halo

Literally just listen to what you enjoy dude. You're not gonna randomly start liking a different type of music just because you're tripping. Anything you enjoy sober will be amplified and you might come to a deeper appreciation of the music.

Play loud

>ctrl+f una
>no results
>ctrl+f vela
>no results
you've failed me Sup Forums

Coincidentally I just stopped tripping like an hour ago!

This is the objectively correct option but you didn't come here for that, so my favorite is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UchHcUFJkoQ

Devin Townsend - The Hummer
Dead Texan - Dead Texan (a little emotional)
Brightblack Morning Light
Headress - Turquoise
Hawkwind - The Space Ritual
DJ Smokey - Positive Squad Vol 1 or Codiene Demonz 2
Metro Zu - Anything by them
Lofty305 - Shroomtard 6, Hash Pipe Jazz, Krillrinstank... Many more
Poshgod - Virus_2055, Moons of Telesto

The first time I tripped I remember listening to
Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun
Panda Bear - Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam
Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort
Bowery Electric - Beat
Boris - Flood

The second time I tripped I put on a Radiohead song and couldn't even bear the noise due to it hitting me too hard

this thread is shit f a m
Just make a playlist of music you enjoy, that's it.
If it's something you already like it will help your trip run smoothly.
With that being said, you should try Shpongle, this is the album that I put on my first 2 times tripping, but 'Tales Of The Inexpressible' is just as good.