IT HAS BEGUN

IT HAS BEGUN

Got my polling cards sent today.

I've only met one person who is voting in, and seen one pro-eu post on facebook.

If we legit lose this it has been rigged. Unless the scottish pigs flock in mass numbers to the voting stations

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#Scotland
ec.europa.eu/budget/fts/index_en.htm
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice/index_en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if im basing it off the reception ive seen online and hear of other people saying, it looks like Leave is on its way to victory. sadly it might be like the scotland referendum where the silent majority keep us in

>If we legit lose this it has been rigged
That would be SOoo surprising

When is the vote? Colonial subject wants to know when I can see whether our overlord will remain cucked or become uncucked.

>If we legit lose this it has been rigged.

If you think burgers will let you exit EU after all the work they've put into it, you're insane.

Why don't you just throw a load of tea into a harbor?

>Leave EU
>Get shunned By EU
>Get Shunned By America

>Go from 2% of military budget to 40%
>Become best buds with Russia and China
>Restart the british empire, starting by reclaiming America

Americans can't even compete

It's going to be rigged and you fags won't do shit about it.

Not being critical, just realistic. The same shit would happen in Australia. Fuck our pussified Western countries. Maybe us motherfuckers do need Islam.

facebook com/DavidCameronOfficial/photos/a.658575084166813.1073741829.653092548048400/1195862147104768/?type=3

You guys understand the UK had no creativity before joining the EU and only by remaining in the EU will we ever have creative arts?

I'M NOW A #REMAINMISSILE

You're insane if you think it won't be rigged.

Haha. good one. The british people are fed up of the government. Infact, this video is currently going viral all over british peoples facebooks

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

Things aren't as they seem, and the powers that be know they are losing their grip (thats why fall guys are starting to be exposed)

If we don't leave I can assure you their will be some form of rioting

Democracy is a farce m8

Of course the vote is going to fail. You think the people with serious money to gain/lose are going to let it go through? Fuck no they aren't.

If you don't have people flooding the streets raging and rioting that the vote didn't go for a brexit, you're gonna stay in the EU, it's as simple as that.

You don't live in a democracy where your vote actually counts. The people in charge know what's best for you and you can sit down and shut up.

Please riot, based Poms. We do give you shit sometimes, but it's only because we love you.

>If we legit lose this it has been rigged.
Why because a bunch of your friends want to leave the EU?

Polls show that remain is actually in the lead

I'll be voting to stay in

Fuck off ahmed, this islam acceptance crap is getting more common on pol.

FUCK OFF.

Do you honestly think we won't? You see all these niggers and pakis who chimp out over nothing all the time. They're nothing. The British people will only take so much shit, since the Calais situation started, it was already over.

I predict millions if we don't leave, considering 150k shown up to resign Cameron

I think you greatly overestimate the cuckitude of your fellow brit

Anyone with an ounce of independent will left your country centuries ago. People like you are nothing but mutants in british society. Genetic holdovers that haven't been fully stamped out yet.

Britain will stay in the EU, your fellow countryman will celebrate being a slave.

And you will either leave the country or die in it.

You seem unable to understand irony, fellow Aus user. It's really not at all subtle. picked up on it immediately.

I'll be cheering you on, user. I guess it's just I've been so disappointed with the cuckedness of our countries that I always expect the worst. I hope you're right. Godspeed.

>if its rigged

there is absolutely no chance EU will let britain leave

Scotland will be 50/50 on the issue and Cameron won't allow Sturgeon to have another referendum.

>The British people will only take so much shit, since the Calais situation started, it was already over
The more shit that happens, the more cucked you get and the more cucked you get, the more shit happens.

There's no getting off this ride for you.

>tfw I've been slowly drifting my europhile mother towards brexit
I think watching Paxman last night sealed the deal.

Literally the only person I know voting in is a Portuguese immigrant who just wants easy travel

Godspeed and Rule Brittania!

As an independant economic and global trading market powerhouse.

I am excited for Brexit.

yes, please tell us.

Fuck off, you dumb Canadian mother fucker what has your country done in the last 50 years what makes it relevant at all? Apart from DUDE weed, what nearly wasn't even a thing you mother fucker.

Little shits like you don't know what the fuck they are talking about. You mother fucker do you live in the UK? Do you have UK friends on your fucking faecbook profile. Literally by just asking around IRL you'll see the majority want to leave (Literally, like 80% of the people you ask). Then go onto the internet and look around, where you see 95% of the people wanting to leave.

Unless theirs like a silent majority of people who aren't taking part in anything and come out en mass to vote. Like your silent majority, who are yet to come out of the fucking closet you anglo / eskimo crossbread.

23rd of June 2016.

It's the same in Scotland. Even liberals are backing the Leave campaign because of how undemocratic the EU is. I genuinely think we're going to see a 60/40 leave vote.

Anyone any good at photoshop?

I want to have Nigel Farage shooting the goblin in the head with a gun that says Brexit. The goblin also needs some kind of EU symbol.

Cheers.

What exactly would change? We're not in the free travel zone anyway.

I'll do it in about 5 hours when I'm done with work, if it hasn't been done at that point.

the vast majority of people don't talk about what they vote for online
the vast majority of people don't like disrupting the status quo

I'm thinking of voting out, but don't assume it's rigged because everyone is apathetic and don't signal their intentions ahead of time

we will most likely stay in

I wish Belgium would get out of this shit as well.

You're doing God's work user.

Godspeed user. Let's disband this abomination.

See you the other side

Don't worry lad. Whether we chose to remain or leave we've started a fire across Europe. Soon you will have your very own referendum.

Well I sure hope so chap.

The purge of Europe begins in England. God speed user

kill yourself you EU piece of garbage

>if referendum results aren't exactly like my sheltered inner circle, it's rigged

If there's one thing we hate more than the EU, it's shitlam. If the EU was nationalist and rejected that cancerous "religion" we'd all be voting to remain.

>I'm thinking of voting out, but don't assume it's rigged because everyone is apathetic and don't signal their intentions ahead of time
>we will most likely stay in

What if this is just propaganda to make leave voters give up and not vote?
Our propagandists are far better than the US propagandists.

I feel like the only reason the Remain campaign is winning is because if their propaganda, yet I see no real effort by the Leave campaign to put out its own propaganda to win over the undecided.

Maybe it's time us Leave voters got together and started working on convincing the undecided voters?

Don't be upset, Canada IS less cucked than Britain at this time. This is a fact. Although, if you leave the EU, you jump ahead of them (their bar is pretty low with the weedman in charge).

I said it early but its worth repeating on a new thread.
>Not that my opinion is needed but you should know what an american has to say about being taxed to hep a government you didn't elect telling you how to behave and what you should do... does this mean Scotland is the Canada of England... yes yes it does. Don't be a traitor vote leave!

I wish the UK the best of luck. It's past time for Britain to be free of the Euro Soviet.

>I've only met one person who is voting in

And you didn't lock this person away till the vote

Yeah didn't Gorbachev say that the EU was just a copy of the worst mistakes of the soviet union?

I've delivered a few home-printed letters containing a selection of issues from this list, with sources, to different areas.
My thinking is that people will talk about the letter they got but they won't read a massive list, so give out small lists at random so people tell each other about the rest of the list.

>They should leave the EU because it has demonstrably failed at everything it's attempted to do.
>It kills industry with regulations.
>The elected members have no power to propose legislation.
>It removes the independence of your country, it is always subject to rulings of the european high court.
>It slowly makes countries dependant on the EU by destroying their ability to produce anything themselves or by making them dependant on subsidies.
>It's taxation without representation.
>One currency cannot work for 28 different nations.
>The stated goal in the treaties is ever closer union, there has never been any proposal to change these treaties and there never will.
>It proposes things like "feminist self defence".
>They spend whole days debating the classification of skull lamps.
>It's run by "ex"-maoists.
>It destroys the cultures of every nation.
>It spends millions of taxed euros on propaganda and internet shitposting, on a worse scale than hillary since people actually know about that.
>The "Human Rights Acts" prevent the deportation of foreign criminals.
>It has been responsible for disease, once eradicated, returning to the UK.
>The "european arrest warrant" has seen British citizens subject to extradition to and imprisonment in foreign jails without trial.
>Turkey is soon to join.
>All of the "syrian migrants" will get EU passports in time and will be free to go wherever they want in the EU, every country has to put up with the retardation of Germany.

>plus side
>I don't have to get my passport stamped like I did before joining the EU.

Remember to never capitalise anything to do with the european union except in abbreviations.

You must not live near a uni, London, Scotland, Ireland or Wales.
Unfortunately telephone polls have remain winning by a decent margin. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Hey you Brits ... what's going on at Liverpool airport?

Please help le Pen win.

I live in Scotland, I've yet to hear anyone supporting remain and I've spoken to quite a few people about it.
If remain is so popular it seems quite unlikely that this should be the case.

I think a passenger scanner is faulty so they evacuated

Basically, yeah.

Every poll has shown remain winning and british voters usually play it safe on the day. Absolutely no way we are leaving, dont delude yourself based on your friends' views.

Well you must've spoken to people that agree with you. Scotland is the region most in favour of remaining, the Scots are going to fuck us hard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#Scotland
All polls over the last year have significantly favoured remain with a 20-40 point lead over leave.
I hope you're right but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Good work lad.

We really need to start some propaganda aimed at either winning over the undecided vote. If we're going by the latest polls roughly 12% of the population is undecided and turning them into Leave voters would give us the majority we need.

I'm surprised nobody has bothered making a Sub-Reddit to attempt to win over some of the Liberals and show those who are undecided that a large portion of the public want it.

>Well you must've spoken to people that agree with you.
Yes, that's what I said..

I don't believe in any poll that comes our of the united kingdom, whether they are in favour or against leaving. There's no political opposition here, no market competition. I take any UK polls about as seriously as I take the soviets talking about their record harvests.

I randomly brought it up to my mum a while ago and she said she was voting leave.

She thinks UKIP is racist and Trump is sexist though so she's not exactly smart.

Why would you leave the EU?
Russia will try to annex you.
You will lose money.

The UK needs to be in the EU to get support.
You won't survive with out it.

Even if that is the case, anecdotal evidence of friends doesnt count for much. I am a fervent leaver, but everyone i know shills for remain.

Rather be annexed by russia than by the eu.

FUCK OFF OBAMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the least of our worries, what about the dragons and giant insects?

I meant it as in your sample is clearly biased.
But whether you put much faith in the polls or not is irrelevant, there's a reasonable amount of them and they're all indicating similar results.
It's probably only going to get worse too, Cameron is going to renegotiate the UKs position in the EU before June 22nd and when opinion polling people were asked how they'd vote given a success in Cameron's negotiations and the numbers for remain went up even more, more than doubling leave.

Obama plz

We're not going to win.

Exactly, we're going to play it safe and remain, no riots will happen - as is right, have some fucking respect for the democratic process and the choice of thr electorate.

Shit will get far worse and the EU will collapse decades down the line.

His negotiations are shit. IF we vote to stay the EU will just deny his negotiations and he can't do shit about it.

I'm not talking about friends, I'm talking about people on the street. I'll trust a "poll" I conducted myself, even with such a small sample size, over any poll run by some company that gets EU money.

The renegotiation has already happened..

Yep, but his entering negotiations and making superficial reforms will convince people anyway. We all know brexit is right, but the thread is about if it will happen.

sent off my remain vote today, although I did vote for UKIP last year I've had a change of heart. I know my mum is voting to leave but my father and brother are voting to stay. Out of my friends (25-27) only 1 is voting to leave and thats a relatively normal white middle class demographic.

Its probably going to be 55-45 like Scotland. The only way we will leave is if the old people show up in droves. The only lifeblood leave has comes from the pensioners.

Did anyone see the pro-Brexit Paxman show last night lads? I was amazed how pro-Brexit it was tbqhwy

Kill yourself traitor

Leave Sup Forums mate, you clearly dont get it

>I've only met one person who is voting in, and seen one pro-eu post on facebook

Do you live in londinstan?

>Unless the scottish pigs flock in mass numbers to the voting stations

>implying they won't

Kiwi you should make pic related your King.

No one is being paid to shill for remain. It's a Putin-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear their campaign.

ec.europa.eu/budget/fts/index_en.htm

>flag
>the mayor of the capital
>hopes to out

I reckon it'll be a 70:30 remain landslide. No-one really fought the leave corner besides based boris. Farrage smartly sat back at the start and then when he did turn up he got set up at that debate.

Every leftist is against us leaving so that means all government, all business, all media, all public bodies.

Scot here

Just reminding you English cucks that I'm voting to stay and either were going to cuck you and keep you in the EU or cuck you and hold another independence referendum

TL:dr England gets Cucked as usual

>implying independence from the UK means anything inside the EU

[Except for the genocide, red terror, conspiring with Hitler when it suited them]

it's 50/50 but 11% are undecided what do you think they're going to vote

Remain will win by a landslide

Cant be cucked by a side bitch

>he thinks the eu is more controlling than the UK

Nice try shill

Only sensible post in this whole retarded thread.

Holy kek SNP voters truly are delusional

Enjoy that oil which costs more to extract than you can sell for.

An Englishman with all his teeth. Properly aligned even.

He really does deserve to be king.

>thinks the european high court doesn't overrule any uk law
>thinks the majority of his own law isn't written by the EU

>UKIP voters
>calling others delusional

There's a reason you're on the fringe of politics and it's not because everyone else is retarded mate, you really need to educate yourself on the EU

Yeh clearly i don't belong on neo-britpol which is essentially a reddit-echo chamber for angry neets at this point. Wasn't brit/feel/ enough for you people?

I'm a traitor like any who has decided to have a different perspective to you, on the course a nation should take in the past.

Like the traitors in Scotland who wanted to remain in the UK (or were they the cucks? I can't remember I guess they weren't traitors if we agreed with them). Or the traitors like our current PM? or the majority of our elected government? Or the majority of our major businesses? Or the majority of the citizens of this state? Or the majority of our past leaders and governments and those in our political underground who have worked towards our current position?

Because it isn't, try listening to another source than UKEK

you daft nanner, are you seriously going to consider these polls as liable with a polling sample of a couple thousand representing 64 million?

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

literally cannot wait for you scottish faggots to fuck off once and for all

>There's a reason you're on the fringe of politics

SNP is more fringe though you retard
>1.5m votes
>UKIP 4m

Facts aren't relevant to SNP voters are they? Jesus, just end yourself.

>europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice/index_en.htm

> enforcing the law (infringement proceedings) – this type of case is taken against a national government for failing to comply with EU law. Can be started by the European Commission or another EU country. If the country is found to be at fault, it must put things right at once, or risk a second case being brought, which may result in a fine.

>but le tories le tories le tories

>DONT SHOW ME A GRAPH M8 I DONT WANNA SEE A GRAFF

Polling companies are surprisingly accurate, it's okay son, just accept the dream was never going to happen

Yeah, I'm loving this SNP/Labour coalition government we've got right now.

What is this picture supposed to prove?