I don't find Asian women attractive

I don't find Asian women attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't find women attractive.

Fixed it for you

Are you gay?

Me neither OP. I mean, obviously there are SOME Asian women who are attractive, like the top 1%, but the "average" Asian woman to me is like a 3/10. Only slightly better than blacks.

Yes, there ARE attractive Asian women. No, the average Asian woman is not attractive, or even kind of okay.

me neither
fuck those rice cookers

>not giving you an amazing HJ anytime soon.

t.an actual asain
Niiicce

No one finds those coin-slot-eyed chinks attractive.

Ikr?

Crazeh

Traps arent gay

I agree with you OP

It's their unseemly purple baginas and awful nipples. Not to mention how rare it is that they don't have an ass that looks like an actual pie.

Sorry Sup Forums.

This is what Kim Jung is hiding/hoarding

It's okay they don't find you attractive either what with you being poorfag and all.

Where do these crackas balls go wen dey fuckin?

Why do spastics always go on the defense like this? Do you have any comebacks of your own? Just call me gay, you non-social idiot.

now fuck off, imagine everyone opening a fucking thread about what they don't like

eat shit, truly

>ass that looks like an actual pie.
fucking kek

Same place your dad went nigger, to the store.

This got to you hard. You're allowed to find them attractive, and I won't think less of you. This thread was so people like you would respond emotionally like this. Like a woman. Not like an asian woman. They don't have feelings.

Don't worry, no regular humans do either, though many autists here might. The smell of rotting fish heads is very off-putting.

>It's okay they don't find you attractive either
Not OP, but we we are all anons on here dude
You dont know shit
or are you some old gyp woman with a magic crystal ball?
different people, different taste
not everybody likes everything

This is the opposite of a good comeback. You're representing the white race horrendously. Stop that. Just stop talking in life in general.

>different people, different taste
>not everybody likes everything

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT?!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

blowing my mind more than the Joe Rogan podcast rn.

My parents got deported back to Chile, i drive for Uber and make my own way, sorry i don't live off my parents like some mink lil cracker

Do you even know where you are you fucking mongoloid, go back to plebbit

now, now tyrone.
dont get angery
I will pay for a nice cold watermelon :)
you are welcome buddy

>My parents got deported
thanks user!
you just made my day better!

Have you ever seen a retarded asian?

No.

They just end them and start over.

Elite squad.

President and CEO if www.missedthepoint.com

>Have you ever seen a retarded asian?
Never seen a non retarded one

Eat a dick, no one cares and acting like you're making something of your life because you live by yourself and drive people who make more money than you around is sad. Here's a toast to you falling asleep at the wheel and driving your shitskin ass off a cliff.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Fuck every single one of you. Deportation is not a joke

you dont really know what sarcasm is do you negroid?
no problem. you will never need it

I know that you aren't capable of sarcasm.

or humor

or social skills

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you haven't had much luck with the ladies either. They usually like funny men.

No shame in that though. It's okay. Do you.

Sup Reddit
Shoot yourself

Guys guys stop argue n put more asian bitches up!?!?

mad

>"I'm just going to casually enter this country with the full knowledge that it's illegal and if I'm found I'm probably going to get kicked out"
>" oh no they found me! Why are you trying to kick me out I'm just trying to live a normal peaceful life"

Go fuck yourself, you're an insult to everybody who tries to legally enter a country through the proper means and spends time and money to become a legal citizen. You don't have the right to illegally enter other countries and then declare yourself a citizen with all the rights and privileges of somebody who was naturalized properly.

>I know that you aren't capable of sarcasm.
again the gyp with a magic crystal ball, knowing shit about random anons on Sup Forums
you really are a special kind of retard
>I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you haven't had much luck with the ladies either. They usually like funny men.
yeeeee boi! have luck with that
have fun in the friend zone, those whores also deserve some kind of other entertaining then fucking and making sandwiches

I can smell the nigger through the interwebs

1/10

I only gave you one point cause you called women whores and I appreciate that

What do you think outback Andy?

Losing faith in you Sup Forums you used to be good at this

what a plebish comeback
why are you even here?
shoo, shoooooo, back to 9fag with you nigger!

This is what happens when the 1 out of every 2500 Sup Forumstards turns out to be a nigger and they decide to buy a prostitute, they last 14 seconds, pay the girl and hop right on 4chinz to post "Sup losers just lost my virginity, officially chad now, feels nice" and forevermore they act like this.

0/10

I only gave you 0 points because it wasn't good, which is the opposite of what your goal should be.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge on this very specific situation.

Dumb mspaint poster

I can also read your future from your cumrags, but not on days that end with y

Deport this white devil
t.your average middle aged retired cuck that found Sup Forums thru the Netflix

Well, you still are retarded
nothing new to see here I guess
Do I have to link you to 9fag? Are you not able to do it yourself?

I get it. I get what you did.

jealous cuz you only have Photoshop CS 6
should have payed attention in school

>0/10

>Do I have to link you to 9fag? Are you not able to do it yourself?

lazy condescension
liberal tactic
avoid avoid avoid

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one user, also
>Got his first 40$ from working at McDonalds
>Just die already you disgusting NEETs

If serious: Not an accurate summation of the situation. Par for the course.

If memeing: not looking good

I'm pretty sure he said uber, fuckin cracka X"""p

Fucking sweet ass painting, tell me its real life

Location does not absolve you from being unfunny and having autistic-low level observation skills.

No it's CGI nothing is real and nothing has happened before

a lot of them have really short legs and really long bodies, not my style. But a lot are still pretty

Why do niggers use the term cracker/cracka? Do they think it's offensive? Are there actually white people that find it offensive?
"Oh no, I grew up with 2 parents and I didn't have to use food stamps" yeah it sure sucks being white, I wish I was born already addicted to crack in the projects to some cracked out whore and no dad, maybe then I could have pursued my dream of being an even stupider nigger on the radio that yells incoherently over music someone else made.

OP here this is officially the least interesting comment in my thread. This comment is like when the nerd in the group tried to pipe up and say something relevant, but then immediately realizes it's a mistake and takes a sip of his coke, missing the straw the first try.

Is this the most non-descript post on all of Sup Forums?

This guy thinks he's being original

This guy thinks he's a cool dude

Don't assume
not cool man

ほりしつ!

Don't assume someone's social status, that's classist and spergphobic

Is there sause for this

What timezone is this were everyone falls for bait

the pic aplies to you you fucking retard!

Amen brother.

I was talking about average Sup Forums user informing others they are losers and that they should get a job. Every 5 seconds someone post that on /r9k/

that's photoshopped

you're photoshopped