Just got a bj from a street hooker ama

Just got a bj from a street hooker ama

Did you cum in her mouth?

No. I had a condom on. Was not looking for a hooker kinda just happened..

story pls

How is rock bottom?

>condom on
haha, dork

>bj with a condom on

what the fuck kinda faggot

Well it was 2am. Was driving around because I can't sleep and driving puts me to sleep.

I dont know the area to well yet (new city) .

I end up down town. I'm a little lost so I pull over and take out my phone to Google maps where the fuck I am.
As I'm typing in maps my address my passenger door swings open and a 6/10 sits in.
I look at her and say "hum can I help you?!) She said "oh Sorry thought you pulled over" I said, " I did... To Google maps where I am. " she then continued to and gave me directions. I said thank you and asked if she needed a lift somewhere as I was not done driving.

She said "nah this is where I hang out and work" I said ", oh your a working girl? "(Playing dumb never been in this situation before). She then informed me she's a prostitute and does it for food as she's homeless.

Me being awkward toss in a joke "oh so do you have like a board with prices? Like McDonalds? " she giggles and gives me her prices

40$ for bj 60$ for fucking.

I said well I have 4$. And laughed I then continued to say I had another 20. She said "24$ I can sick you if you want"

Continue?

Was she white, Asian or underage?

Not going to lie. Got home and dipped my junk in peroxide

White in her 20s

green text motherfucker

Go on

keep going.don't care if it's green text

what he said

go fuck urself and green text this shit

i've always found covered the covered bj dissapointing, but who wants to risk the stds. still, for $24 not bad, beats fapping. did you enjoy it?

So I said deal.. So we start to drive off.

Entire time I'm freaking the fuck out. My stomach is going fucking nuts.
I keep thinking to myself "I'm going to die. This is how I get herpes covered aids.
But i kept saying also. "You take your car to a pro. Your pc. Your eveything why not my dick.. She's just sitting there talking about her friends and what music she likes. I'm just like "uh huh ".. I then ask her. So how do I know your not a cop?
She says "grab my tit's I dont care. I think you guys just ask that to grab my tit's"

So I grab them..

So we find a spot she said "you can park anywhere I'm very good it won't take you long. "

So I find the darkest parking lot in the area.
She asks me to roll down my windows abit and cash upfront.
So I gave her 20. Once I had her the 20 she says "what about the other 4$? " I giggle awkwardly and hand her the coins.

She then asks me to push my seat back and says " with condom or without? I'm clean so.. " I said "with please" (like I'm ordering ice cream) she then says "well rock out with your cock out" and she starts blowing. She's on her knees and I reach over and grab her ass. Ask if its okay she said yes. So I pull down her pants and start fingering her. She's very wet. Bald but felt tighter than I would have thought. I figured a hooker would have fucking the looses lips that when she ran it clapped... Nope tight.

Slobbered all over my cock for 15minutes. Playing with my balls as I'm fingering her.
I bust and she keeps sucking and I tell her I'm done.

She than asks me to drive her across town. So I did and she keeps talking about her friends and I just want this bitch out of my car...

Drop her off. Race home and scrubbed my dick and balls in peroxide and soap

Kinda. Was freaking out. Dont wanna get busted and get friend from my job family disowns me. Etc. That and you know... Aids

every vid I've seen of street hookers giving blowjobs always ends with them retching like they just swallowed bleach, so I'm inclined to not believe your story.

$24 ain't bad. Sex is sex imo and if I'm not getting it from girls I know I'll go get it from girls with no options. Always worn a condom for intercourse but got sucked off bareback a few times. Usually from the girls I had at least been with once or twice. Nothing like a warm mouth and a wet tongue slopping on your cock. I'm getting hard just thinking about it

I had a condom on.. No cum In mouth.

Oh I did also ask her how many she had tonight she said she just started and won't normally lower her prices. Iunno if I believe that

you were wearing a condom. was your family and employer in the car? lol get real buddy, loosen up

I was wearing a condom. Fuck that I was scared shitless. Never done that before

So... you got your dick sucked by a crackhead hooker for $24 and then took her to a traphouse?
"Food" is slang for crack, homie.

Good thing you had enough common sense to wear a condom. You can catch shit with a blowjob, especially from a crackhead. They've got cuts in their mouths from crack pipes.

I've seen lots if crack heads. She didn't really look like a crack head. Maybe a h head doe

I wouldn't believe much of what street meat says. They'll try their best to sweet talk you into coming back for more.

Yeah your right.

Crackhead. Trust me.

Lol if you got your knob polished by a junkie whore, head to the hospital asap. Over 9000 odds of hiv. They can still save you if you act within 12 hours.

sorry I'm retarded. you were better off that way then. all that retching and gagging would ruin it

Without one is instant aids. Lol

Dont wanna get aids brah

Any chance to get this pic in the non-ant version?

Sweet, thanks!