Is it gay if I hook up with a trans for a night Sup Forums?

Is it gay if I hook up with a trans for a night Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/ariscute143?cf=newsletter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

They identify as female...So no..

Tumblrina detected.

Have you read that greentext about user having trans dick in his mouth than realizing how much of a faggot he was?
Thatll be you.

i identify as a millionaire but i still can't get a loan what the fuck

Yeah fuck that

Smart man.

Or you could have told them you weren't gonna suck cock, you absolute fucking mong.

Its not stopping.

alright HOL¨UP give is a pic??

what app is this

Does it at least look like a woman?

ask for pic of ass and to timestamp that bitch

Okcupid

It's gay even if they chop off their penis.

Its the one on the left.

okcupid.com/profile/ariscute143?cf=newsletter

Shit... mind being a bro and asking her for an ass pic for your degenerate bros like me in this thread?

Thanks man.

Not that bad for a trans.

Enjoy your gay sex OP

Thanks bro.

Fair point. Guide has been updated.

It's not gay if she has a shenis

fuck off with this facebook bullshit and get the butt pic faggots

It wont reply. My guess is its gone offline.

1. No.

2. Who cares?

Bonus: Putting it in her butt is pretty much a guarantee if she doesn't have a vag.

Duh! Are you serious?
Trans is still a male. If you go for trans, you are a total homo faggot.

I am not into gays but from time to time i seen some trannies that look better and hotter than half of my town girls.Never tried it but if I was like drunk on some extasy and like hot tranny comes I would.

I identify as a grey alien.
I don't have area 51 knocking on my door.
So no, once a man, always a man .

> her
Kek

I mean, if this is what passes for a "man" in your eyes...

You do you, fuckneck.

Okay jfc i would slaughter that

id fuck that

Is it gay tho?

only if her cock is bigger then yours

Yes it is gay

Do it any way faggot that's a fucking nice booty

only if everyone knows about it.

no, it's gay to think about it, it's full blown faggot aids to go through with it.

I mean if you fuck girls and guys thats technically bi, the sexuality thats like "whatever i can fuck or get off from is good enough, no preference just give me a hole" logic

But i think at this point most people dont recognize bisexual as a thing mainly because faggot is way more fun to say, any amount of reason to say it is invigorating as fuck

But yeah dude i think the logic goes like this for some people

>in situation to fuck a manly woman with more testosterone than dwaine johnson and terry crew combined or a man so feminine you'd swear by her DD tits and perfect female frame that the dick is just a carry on...which one would you fuck? The man with extreme female body or female that is so manly, even the face is growing a neckbeard, jaw line and every thing except pussy and muscular tits

Its interesting to actually think about that, it could explain that attraction works based on testosterone and estrogen chemically for your emotional or 'compatibility' seperate from the mindset and actuality of their gender being male or female

Most dumb shits forget theres only 2 genders but hundreds of indiviual fetishes and fetish combinations that are mistakenly taken by some as genders but instead actually sexualities down to their pin pointed specifics from colour to body type, hell we could get into this i have time to burn

>Is it gay?
Totally, no argument
>Is there anything wrong with it?
Depends in your personal beliefs and how you vew fags.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

If that trap gets your dick hard and makes you want to kiss him and shit. Just fuck him and habe a good time you fag

If 2 of the 4 chromosomes fucking are Y, it's gay
if none of the 4 chromosomes fucking are Y, it's also gay.
if 3 or more of the 4 chromosomes are Y or there are more than 4 chromosomes between the two of you, you're fucking retarded, bro.

i'd fuck it, no homo

did it respond?

Full homo.

>it

I say sexualities as a broad term based on all the wide spread details

>based on a thought provoked fetish, it is an adapted fetish that works

>however a natural hormone based fetish takes on a no thought required aspect.

>the male and female choice trait can be seen as a 1 or a 0 but combining one or the other with multiple natural fetishes and thought provoked fetishes create the custom sexuality of the individual, hence why we all have different oppinions of whats hot and whats not

Its basic logic and sometimes when i look out and see these individuals talk about mulitple genders, i feel like they're both misinformed and misguiding themselves into believing this to feel safer and more pure rather than admitting to a number of odd fetishes that confuse them into thinking theyre a 'different gender'

No, you're not, youre just a kinky son of a bitch is all, i think when it comes down to it, if you feel like you wanna fuck him or her? Do it based on your collective thought combined with how you feel about it but weigh out your final decision solely based with a well thought out level of you own conscious decision

Sorry homo. I ended up passing out.

So she delivered huh? You guys still talking?

It went afk on me

*sorry homie.
Phone autocorrected.

Well it is late. So out of all 3 of those pics. It do anything for you?

Like curiosity or anything?

Op if you pass this up you are gay.

yes, you flaming faggot. it is gay.

Not really

I gotcha homie.

So if she asked to come over to hangout, you'd pass?

Nothing wrong with that if you do, or don't actually.

Depends on how feminine their penis is.

What does your dick say, listen to your dick! What does it say!?

Dubs of truth

Lol its only sex. getting so worked up over is even gayer than fucking a trap.
source: am trap

>straight
>woman
toppest of all keks

Nah dude switching schools can be a good thing

I think jelly is a good replacement for vaginal lube too

Gay as fuck