Ausfag living in Iceland here

What's up with home?

South Africa.

I'm happy.

Canada
Not rlly

United states.

Yes.

You must be black, because South Africa is falling to shit and is outrageously dangerous for whites now

Denmark
most def 100

Internet still sucks T_T

Oh yeah my brother was telling me that the broadband is still über shit

Internet here is like 200mb/s

Other than that, fine? Where do you live?

Canada
No

US
No, the American dream is to want more, regardless of how much you already have, making happiness unachievble as you will always find something else to be envious of or put yourself in debt for. You need debt to get anywhere. Debt always makes you unhappy, regardless of the collateral. You can't get a house or any reasonably aged vehicle without entering a loan designed to fuck you six ways to Sunday.

Sauce on that?

Romania
no

Germany
No

its only asians and indians now, and semblance of white people live in the suburbs and are generational welfare recipients with 11 kids to 12 different fathers and they still make as much money from the government as someone who works a 40 hour week

Spain
I hate my country but love his food

Israel
Its really shit in here

USA (currently Poland)
Yeah, I don't have a reason not to be

Nah not in the town I'm in. Rest of the country can get fucked as far as I'm concerned, but this town is gold.

>Japan
>Yes

houses are over 1 mil
apartments are 600k-900k
rent is $2200-$2500 a month
electricity and gas are $300-$500 a quarter each
can barely survive on 2 incomes

Fuck you rice boi

nbn isnt still available in my area im south of sydney

Same

>USA
>almost

Russia
Yes

USA California
Fuck yes. New job. Beach. Bitches everywhere.

U.S.A.
No.

USA
no

Canada
No

USA

No, never

India
Yes but no

>Germany
>ALLAAAAAHU AKBAR

germoney
>you really want to ask me that ?

Every time someone asks this question every Canadian says no.

What the fuck is going on in your country??

>USA
>not happy

Germany.
Yes!

>Austria
>Yes

England
Yes

>Austria
>very happy

Russia
No

New Zealand.
No.

Muslim or Nigger?

England is my city
Yes

Turkey
hell no

sigh, i guess moving to Germany will make things better

also jp, osaka, you?

>Poland
>no

USA
Nope

Italy
Quite happy.
I'm aware my country is in a shitty era but i live in rich region in the north. I own a house, i have a work and a daughter. Only reason I'm not fully happy is I'm balding

same
same

Poland
Yes

FUCK YEAH

what makes you happy?

Denmark
No... just no

north korea
yes

you probably do not believe me, i.e. how site not blocked, how have internet and computer. I am internal, i have no restrict.

happy is a state of mind i acquire as i try to do other things. I am never only happy, I've found, but rather I am usually >working on something and happy or >socializing and happy. So I guess to answer your question, I've been moderately busy, and moderately social, so I've been pretty moderately happy.

>you probably do not believe me
You are probably correct

i'm white and working ... for niggers and mudslims ... so nope

k

But hey, at least you have universal income!

US
nope

fuck off ahmed we have enough immigrants

Is this picture in a ethnostate? if not no, it kinda sucks being exterminated after you brought technology and prosperity that is now used a s atool to invade you

ppl killing themselves in droves over this, something has to be done to stop it before ts to late and ever sad guy offs himself over nothing being replaced by some shitskin monkey

Sorry, just got off shift and I'm retarded atm. Healthcare*.. universal healthcare...

*shows self out*

USA
surrounded by inbred hillbillies, fml I hate it so.

Greece.. Happy? Not even close

Why?

Reddit says you guys are so happy!

>your country
Germany
>are you happy?
no, though that is not related to the country.

yep , your fucked in the head to say that south africa is fine, i hate assholes like you. sure the whole place is fucked how is that the other whites fault?
you just gave up on them just like the rest of the world will give up on you when you run out of fuel

Fucking sheep like moronicy

Spain
No

USA
no

wish i could move to acomfy place, specifically japan. Also they are more anti-social so it works out for me, and they are more down to earth.

AUS HAPPY

I have private healthcare and pay ~35k a year in income tax so others can get a free ride, im doing it wrong

fucking say why then.
instead of dulling us to death with this lame response that says noting. lurk more

Russia
Take a fucking wild guess

estonia
yes

extremely drunk and happy?

I would be if I had better friends perhaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5WqyJFbVs

Fuck off. Thread says "Country" and "Are you happy". Does not ask for extemporisation on the human condition

Its the simple things in life. Making good food and esting it. Seeing nature as it is. You know i try not to hurt my mind with the shit that is going on..

Another Ausfag here.

Fuck this place.

USA
Currently decent compared to a few years ago

switzerland
Fuck Yeah

Oligarch with two yachts, all stolen from the people when the country's economy was "liberalised", so yes?

Yeah. To you, a privileged westerner, it probably seems as simple as just working to solve problems. Meanwhile, giving CPR to a corpse is much more apropos. I don't have any heartstrings left to tug on, I am going to look after myself and my loved ones first and foremost and the rest can get the leftovers.

Also chemically castrate yourself for thinking you have the right to lecture me.

since you asked.
I am unable to deal with the fact that humans sometimes leave/die thus shutting myself away from every kind of human interaction leading to a pathetically lonely life where in even if i interact with people i am unable to open myself up to more than a strict work relationship

atleast you got trips

Пoчeмy?

USA

Not at all

Philippines
get me the fuck out of here

>buhu my situation allows me to be like that
that's just a shitty excuse for your mental deficiencies

Mother Russia
No, I'm not.