I'm bored

I'm bored.

I'll say anything you want me to.

Fucking give me some good shit to read faggots.

vocaroo.com/i/s08H7geDkO7t

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06z0FO3oRPp
vocaroo.com/i/s1k8aIaslsco
vocaroo.com/i/s1o9r0UR1tTW
vocaroo.com/i/s1lNXGscWjEC
vocaroo.com/i/s1lwmLfBKRQv
vocaroo.com/i/s1D5hA56OAHA
vocaroo.com/i/s0OINCGd1H1o
vocaroo.com/i/s0bI1GoDFCwP
vocaroo.com/i/s0CAzl7QA5AI
vocaroo.com/i/s0vRbU6rGmDy
vocaroo.com/i/s1GRpR2x3cJR
vocaroo.com/i/s0NZSXNPsaZW
vocaroo.com/i/s1so1EV5N4vM
vocaroo.com/i/s13ZaMa2VJJO
vocaroo.com/i/s0PgLzBxlN6h
vocaroo.com/i/s0crNhkWuKyF
vocaroo.com/i/s1qiRbEbL8TZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1oA6p8jgdlI
vocaroo.com/i/s1cuA7oeFedz
vocaroo.com/i/s1KnGfQ4PzxE
youtu.be/cCRoBQpOesA
vocaroo.com/i/s1U4lp0nomlq
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
vocaroo.com/i/s1hu3Dos5dDc
vocaroo.com/i/s1FBS6GsBks1
vocaroo.com/i/s1OnQCCTKi3Z
vocaroo.com/i/s1RrqIWPWwNg
vocaroo.com/i/s0NARlG1mUqf
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZzmQHCGLBA
vocaroo.com/i/s0TU0gVaOapY
vocaroo.com/i/s0toTQfXlxOi
vocaroo.com/i/s14JjVMzbfSa
vocaroo.com/i/s0hfS0ljHbSj
vocaroo.com/i/s0OKtDnhkGyb
vocaroo.com/i/s0a7TYucY9Hy
vocaroo.com/i/s0BV7g4O0cDV
vocaroo.com/i/s0nxHC084tIL
vocaroo.com/i/s0EKPCRLYZo1
vocaroo.com/i/s0iORGQuaQEp
vocaroo.com/i/s1V7eoCjMUs7
vocaroo.com/i/s0HyoSbipfpZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0fk8CXsftQy
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0tYsMJ1DA5w
vocaroo.com/i/s0F7DFRZ3rGb
vocaroo.com/i/s1w3ecrm1hZA
vocaroo.com/i/s1yMYx9Cz3su
vocaroo.com/i/s0tqWf3eanJg
vocaroo.com/i/s1WkuOGdCwbz
vocaroo.com/i/s0FZGMQJF76b
vocaroo.com/i/s1c5Ws0ANukY
youtube.com/watch?v=F3VLkb-obBo&t=148s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excerpts from Eric Harris' journal.

It is a dream formulated and fostered for your own sake. Men are entranced by their dreams regardless of birth, rank or social standing. The dream supports them. It makes them suffer and it breathes new life into them. And it kills them. Even after they've given up on it, it continues to smolder in their hearts. All men have a dream at least once in their lives. They imagine themselves being martyrs to the God their dream has become. Others live on powerlessly, birthed into the world. I could not endure such a life.

can you pls be my slightly older, female neighbour and teach me how to masturbate and give handjob?

vocaroo.com/i/s06z0FO3oRPp
vocaroo.com/i/s1k8aIaslsco
vocaroo.com/i/s1o9r0UR1tTW

Can you do a trump impersonation?

Read part of the raven in your best English accent

Very well done. Now do Elliot Rodger.

"How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more."

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."

"There's only room enough for one cock wrangler around here."

Say "How many of y'all mama been good she cook that collard green fat back meat corn bread and two biscuit biscuit with a corn on the cob~"

I'm not saying you're the biggest faggot to live, but you're giving whoever is a fucking existential crisis

When you sleep,
No one is homeless.
When you sleep,
You can't feel the hunger.
When you sleep,
No one is lonely in a dream.
Without classes,
Without nations...
When you sleep,
She's standing there with open arms,
And one night could last forever,
And if you asked her,
She'd never let go,
And you'd stay forever...

And the sun's always rising
In the sky somewhere,
And if young hearts should explode
From all the lies they've been told...

Let the new night bring you peace
And the promise of tomorrow,
Where we can wake to a new beginning.
Tomorrow I'll all but have lost their faces;
My friends and family,
Memories of all we had
And the times we should have lived,
And tomorrow America just might fall apart.
Tomorrow, tell me,
Where will you wake up?
Beyond title, beyond these careers and laws,
Something more than borders on a map...

And the sun's always rising in the sky somewhere,
And if young hearts should explode
From all the lies they've been told...
To live through one night like this,
I would trade it for the silence...

Sorry for taking a while my internet shitted out on me.

vocaroo.com/i/s1lNXGscWjEC
vocaroo.com/i/s1lwmLfBKRQv
vocaroo.com/i/s1D5hA56OAHA
vocaroo.com/i/s0OINCGd1H1o
A shitty one sure
vocaroo.com/i/s0bI1GoDFCwP
vocaroo.com/i/s0CAzl7QA5AI

vocaroo.com/i/s0vRbU6rGmDy

everyone betray me, i havent has sexf in three days
URGH (x3)
>pretend like youre having sex with a red dress

These are awesome

hue. thnx op.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GRpR2x3cJR
Thanks bb
No problem amico

I'm doing pretty well, but I would still love to FUCKING DIE

I don't know what to say, but I feel ya. Boredom sucks!

Ayy thanks OP

Son of i catch you with that English whore again I'm going to beat you like someone from the UDF in the wrong side of Belfast

"I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.

When the time came, I did it... I had to."

can you please say "young frog on the beat" please

Eh, idk just thought I would give it a shot.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NZSXNPsaZW

vocaroo.com/i/s1so1EV5N4vM

Would anyone be interested in requests for weird voices?

vocaroo.com/i/s13ZaMa2VJJO

Not sure if just replying, or if you actually want me to read it.
So I'll take the liberty of doing so anyway.
vocaroo.com/i/s0PgLzBxlN6h
vocaroo.com/i/s0crNhkWuKyF
You're welcome mate.
vocaroo.com/i/s1qiRbEbL8TZ
Not my best accent but 'ere you go
vocaroo.com/i/s1oA6p8jgdlI
vocaroo.com/i/s1cuA7oeFedz
vocaroo.com/i/s1KnGfQ4PzxE

Anyone is welcome to rehearse the following:
Jew voice 1: "OH SHLOMO, MY HANDS HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE ARTHRITIS FROM COUNTING ALL MY SHEKELS!"

Jew voice 2: "I KNOW SHEKEL BERGEN-STEIN, IVE HAD THE MOST TERRIBLE GAS FOR THE LAST WEEK, OHHOHHHHOHHHH"

Jew voice 1: "WE SHOULD SEND ALL THE GOY TO SYRIA!!"

Jew voice 2: "THEN THEY'LL DIE FOR ISRAEL"

Jewish Laughter:EHHAAHAHEEHEEEHEEEHEE

***for reference: youtu.be/cCRoBQpOesA

vocaroo.com/i/s1U4lp0nomlq

(Preferably, do this in a very restrained, angry voice. If not, yell it, please)
You fucking degenerate whores. This is the kind of sin that made god abandon us

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
this pls

Jew 1: vocaroo.com/i/s1hu3Dos5dDc

Jew 2: vocaroo.com/i/s1FBS6GsBks1

vocaroo.com/i/s1OnQCCTKi3Z
vocaroo.com/i/s1RrqIWPWwNg

Inspirational, thanks OP.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NARlG1mUqf

Tried to do a scene out of Reservoir Dogs. Got a little anxious mid-way through.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZzmQHCGLBA

vocaroo.com/i/s0TU0gVaOapY

vocaroo.com/i/s0toTQfXlxOi
vocaroo.com/i/s14JjVMzbfSa

I like it

vocaroo.com/i/s0hfS0ljHbSj

>vocaroo.com/i/s0toTQfXlxOi
Sound like Mr.orange instead of Mr.White, but good job!

It's your favorite little shit, haven't killed me yet

vocaroo.com/i/s0OKtDnhkGyb
Eh, exact impersonations are overrated.
I prefer to get the overall feel/emotion of it accurate personally.
Thanks though mate.
Cheers

vocaroo.com/i/s0a7TYucY9Hy

The gunshot was a nice addition

You're incredible, OP. Another one of my favorites from Eric:

"Isnt america supposed to be the land of the free? how come, If im free I cant deprive a stupid fucking dumbshit from his possessions If he leaves them sitting in the front seat of his fucking van out in plain sight and in the middle of fucking nowhere on a Frifuckingday night. NATURAL SELECTION. fucker should be shot."

Thanks chap
vocaroo.com/i/s0BV7g4O0cDV

Excerpt from the Jaunt:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nxHC084tIL

Here's a selection from a book for ya'll.

OP here.
vocaroo.com/i/s0EKPCRLYZo1

vocaroo.com/i/s0iORGQuaQEp

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

vocaroo.com/i/s1V7eoCjMUs7

Here is one from a PKD book I have been reading.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HyoSbipfpZ

Not bad my man.

If I had one critique about all your readings, I would say you should slow down a little bit.

You read things very quickly, and don't really give breaks/pauses to let certain things sink in more.
Even if the pauses are very brief.

Plus, generally speaking, listening to someone speak isn't the same as reading it quickly out loud yourself, you need more time for it to sink in.

That might all sound very negative, but I don't think you're bad at it by any means.

Just trying to giving a helpful pointer so you can become even better at doing it.
If you want them anyway.

Dylan needs some love, too.

"Ignorance is bliss
happiness is ambition
desolation is knowledge
pain is acceptance
despair is anger
denial is helpless
martyrism is hope for others
advantages taken are causes of martyrism
revenge is sorrow
death is a reprieve
life is a punishment
others' achievements are tormentations
people are alike
i am different - Dylan"

vocaroo.com/i/s0fk8CXsftQy

Not negative by any means. I have noticed it actually as I have been listening to these, and comparing them to you. I have anxiety, so this helps a lot!

And now niggers, nigger lovers, libtards, faggots, traps and fetish freaks it's time for the Looney Coons and their new smash hit "Sheeeeit!"

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
look muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

do da time fo da crime
like workin five ta nine
for a dime and a rhyme in time
on muh ebt card
sheeeit she says sheeeeit
hit dat cracka ass
sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

vocaroo.com/ here is one I just did from A Scanner Darkly.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tYsMJ1DA5w here

"I'd like two number 9's; a number 9 large; a number 6, extra dip; a number 7; two number 45's, one with cheese; and a large soda."

This took me like 4 tries not to get tongue twisted
vocaroo.com/i/s0F7DFRZ3rGb
A little better.
I'd just say keep it at, I think one of your first hurdles honestly is just becoming more comfortable with it.

Once you're less nervous about it it'll come more naturally and sound less just like you're reading it.

Nobody is perfect right at the start.

I'm still far from it myself.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

vocaroo.com/i/s1w3ecrm1hZA

>vocaroo.com/i/s0F7DFRZ3rGb

Yeah, it definitely takes practice. I get the feeling that I am in a rush.

Here is one I just did: vocaroo.com/i/s1yMYx9Cz3su

I tried to pause as needed, but I can see I need to slow down more.

You need to start an ASMR channel on YouTube or something, my dude. Your voice is soothing as fuck. I can't think of anything else I want you to say for me because I feel more than satisfied. Thanks, man.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tqWf3eanJg

I'd say that's your best one itt so far.

Well shiit.
Thanks dude. I don't know if my shitty laptop mic is good enough for that, nor my webcam hq enough.
Though if I had more money I'd love to do something similar.

I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Thank YOU user

Made me kek.
Thank.

Thanks man, very awesome voice. You should take advice.

Honestly, if that would be a problem (which I don't think it is, the quality sounds pretty good), I'd be looking forward to this thread on a regular basis. It beats the fuck out of 98% on Sup Forums and I'm glad I stumbled across this.

Also…how about one more from Eric and Dylan from Hitmen for Hire? I might post some more because I enjoy your voice.

>Dylan: No, you god damn piece of punk ass shit, do not mess with that freakin kid, if you do, I’ll rip off your god damn head and shove it so far up your freakin ass, you’ll be coughing up dandruff for 4 freakin months.

>Eric: Look, I don’t care what you say. If you ever touch him again, I will freakin kill you. I’m gonna pull out a god damn shotgun and blow your damn head off. Do you understand? You little worthless piece of crap.

Cheers, OP. You're the best.

I suppose that's fair, ehh I might start one.
Maybe eventually I could upgrade later on.
I'll think about it at least lol.
vocaroo.com/i/s1WkuOGdCwbz

And thanks mate, glad to entertain.
Thank you user, I appreciate the feedback.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FZGMQJF76b

Die Slowly

vocaroo.com/i/s1c5Ws0ANukY

Well

I already had a channel with a few shitty gaming videos on it so.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3VLkb-obBo&t=148s

I just uploaded a short video that isn't relaxing, but, if I continue with that sort of thing, I'll probably end up posting them on this channel if ya'll are interested at all still.

Be warned, that video is not particularly relaxing, simply due to the fact I was testing my mic limitations (and youtube conversions of such).

Hell yeah, man. You've got talent. I don't like most people, but you're different. I like you. Subbed just now. :)

Thanks dude.
I am glad someone thinks so lol.

I'll try to put out videos relatively regularly.
We shall see though, about to start going back to college this fall and working 20-30 hours a week too.

Had a lot more fun with this thread then I was expecting too.
Cheers mate.

Sure thing, friend. Don't feel too pressured, though. I hope I don't sound like a burden, but yeah. Needless to say, take your time and focus on what's most important to you and everything else is secondary.

I could tell that this thread would be different from the rest of the shit on this fucking board. Not just the same generic stuff, but something actually original and fun. Made me feel good this midnight.

Nahhh man, you're good.
Don't sound like a burden at all.

I appreciate that sentiment.
I don't want to promise anything, but I'll probably put out at minimum, something each week.

We'll see though.
That's tentative lol.

I'm glad ya'll had some fun with the thread too

I'm gonna go pass out I think finally.
Got work tomorrow night so, ayy.

Night friendos.