Give me one good reason to keep the CIA

Give me one good reason to keep the CIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWo4ZhjdTHg
youtube.com/watch?v=LG8XNFPBPUs
youtube.com/watch?v=swHLTiEZniw
pi-news.org/2013/04/munich-show-trial-friday-against-islam-informer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we know where your parents live, Michael.

We talking about Michael Froesch?

>dubs

FPBP
/thread

Bane?

Because planes keep crashing.

Please delete this.

>They send the best Coke into the USA.

>Give me one good reason to keep the FBI.
FIFY

Sydney Bristow.

Big guys pose a threat to national security.

Best intelligence gathering agency in the world

Why would you not want it?

Things the CIA saved us from:

- Aliens
- Kennedy
- Israel
- Australia
- The Chinese
- Cuba
- Saddam
- 9/11

Give me one good reason to shoot s man before you throw him out of a plane.

To make sure he's dead

>crashing this thread

With no survivors.

It just seems that they're far too unregulated and much of what they do is for the hell of it. Reading MKULTRA is where I lost my faith.

Just read the preface to "The Secret Team" by L. Fletcher Prouty (retired colonel) who served as as a fence between the CIA and the Pentagon.

It was written decades ago, but it lays out everything you're seeing play out now before your eyes.

>some random user creates a thread about CIA just for shit and giggles and it gets more than 10 replies
>special agent Johnson tasked with monitoring Sup Forums today now has to do overtime and complete an extra specific report about our shitposting and can't go out drinking with his buddies after work, like every Friday

>working for the government
>working for a meme service

He deserves everything he gets.

Thanks for the rec, I put it in my to-read list

:^)

We dont monitor you faggots that much
Just plug the leaks when we gotta

a fucking 10 hour meeting about the time "name" fucking leaked a massive data dump on Sup Forums

None of the information got downloaded because everyone said it was "fake and gay" or all said "Im not clicking that shit nigga"

We really arent worried about the autismosphere that much

fucking kek I chortled

An NSA monopoly would be much worse.

economic espionage.

Even the Ford Foundation can sometimes explain things well.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWo4ZhjdTHg

US. Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler once published something to the effect of, "War is a Racket" and was even chosen by the fucking jew bankers to try to establish a fascist coup in the us. Congress still won't release the testimony.

And Trump is the new fascist?

Because we need to arm more terrorists to keep the wile ride going.

>implying it wasn't Johnson's cubicle mate who made the thread

O'Malley doesn't like you, Johnson. He thinks you're shallow and pedantic and doesn't you around.

Somebody has to do the dirty work.

To stop a masterplan

>implying fascism in the US wouldn't have made for a better world

youtube.com/watch?v=LG8XNFPBPUs

youtube.com/watch?v=swHLTiEZniw

Gotta get dat black budget cash bruh!

Would that be the counter-intelligence agency? Or would it be the guy who heads up the national security advisement?

Maybe Hillary Clinton can explain it to us.

The outcome of the Spanish-American war was a "special agreement" with the US and the UK, not completely unlike the plan to partition the ME. I don't think you'd like it much, Germany.

Don't forget that Germany was partitioned and then cucked to make sure it couldn't be great again.

Fuggen memes.

It creates jobs ~desu

>it creates shit jobs
CIA go away.

Dr. Pavel?

No one is being paid to shill for the FSB. It's a CIA funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.

Donald? post timestamp

CIA keeps itself.

Burn notice?

How else are we supposed to smuggle guns and drugs and stir up jihadis

To prevent another lunatic like Hitler from eastern hemisphere.

Because without the CIA, American hegemony significantly decreases. I like my quality of life and our position of power over the world. I want to keep it that way.

Kennedy promised to shut down the CIA shortly before he was shot. I know that's encroaching into tinfoil hat territory, and I don't want to turn this into a JFK conspiracy thread, but it is worth considering.

Because they work tirelessly to advance Adolf Hitler's goal of making the entire world Islamic.

pi-news.org/2013/04/munich-show-trial-friday-against-islam-informer/

>>
Anonymous (ID: S9dRcOWV) 05/20/16(Fri)15:01:30 No.74554910 [This post has been deleted] ▶

(OP)

Because CSIS doesn't get enough money from bankrupt Canada, and needs help from it's overspending Southern neighbour.
"

Why delete this?