SO why arent you virgin fags on fetlife??

SO why arent you virgin fags on fetlife??

>Join fetlife
>Find 8/10 19yo with daddy issues
>asks me to choke her and fuck her ass on the first date
>Regular weekend fuck, into her kinky shit, no strings attached

Seriously there are some nymphos here. And lots of local nudes.

I've thought about joining to browse for a side chick.

Protips: if you aren't in a big city, you're just going to alienate your entire local scene in about 15 minutes. If you want a kinky partner, actually go to social kink events, meet people, and date then normally (but with more choking).

Is there a good sized community of girls that are into tickling as a sexual thing?

Yeah, it comes in under sensation play I guess. It's a thing.

most girls would of you asked, if you do something for them. really anything goes

>would of you asked

this makes no fucking sense

But where tho

He prolly means "would have you asked".

if*

bump with fresh oc

What do you mean where? Like where to find such events? Get on FetLife and find your local community meet n greets (usually called "munches" for whatever reason) and go make some friends like a regular fuckin human being.

I've been in my local scene for 4 years now and most of my best mates are from that world.

Also if you actually get properly good at something (e.g. rope, flogging)

Fuck I missed moving the cursor and hit send.

If you actually get properly good at something, girls will be all over you. Go in humble and genuine, spend some time actually learning, and you'll be a fucking king.

Wait this thing is reall!!!
I thought this was. An ad joke thing

Yeah fam it's real. FetLife is basically just Facebook but kink friendly, so you can post about your deviant shit and find other deviants to talk about deviant shit with.

My fuck!! Signing up right now

My wife's big into it, she actually leads a local group. I'm not into her fetishes, though, so she does her thing without me, usually.

I have gone with to the local dungeon a couple of times, to scope it out, but it's not very exciting to me. Different jokes for different croaks.

I do like her friends and playmates outside of kink, though, so we get along playing vidya or Magic or something.

But what if you have no fetishes. I mean the closest thing I have is like doing sexual shit in public/in the woods. Just in odd places. But that's it. Seems pretty vanilla.

Does that still work?

> Join fetlife in hopes of getting lots of fuck
> proceed to find out it's a cesspool of mental illness
>rape accusations left, right and center
>proceed to be completely alienated by the community because one girl decided you violated her consent by touching her arm one time.

Good work OP you're about to get a lot of anons in trouble by leading them to believe they can get fucking laid from a kink website.

Exhibition/public humiliation is totally a thing. Worst that happens is you don't get any and call us faggots because of it.

Don't be surprised when member activity starts to slow down.
Even I'm thinking of deleting my account now that 4fags are going to swarm Fetlife with faggotry...

I mean. It's a last ditch effort for me in the online thing. I do fine one on one in public anyway. I'm expecting lots of fatty's however.

Don't be surprised when member activity starts to slow down.
Even I'm thinking of deleting my account now that 4fags are going to start swarming Fetlife with faggotry...

Right, because this is the first time Fet has ever been mentioned on Sup Forums. End of the world, folks, just give up now.

So far all I see are dudes and old women. Is there a filter on this thing? And the typos on this site are Fucking horrible.

This is a terrible idea, fetlife is already shit, you dont need to flood it with weaponised autism.

Keep calling me autism. And I'll turn your sekreit space into LOGtism

My fetish is to lose my virginity

I wonder if playing the virgin roll would actually work. Ima try that.

Holy shit florida is as good as I expected. My sides are in orbit.

Screenshot?

The trailer park got a website.

Kek

Only old ladies around my part op