Give your bodies to Atom, my friends. Release yourself to his power, feel his Glow, and be Divided

Give your bodies to Atom, my friends. Release yourself to his power, feel his Glow, and be Divided.

Yea, your suffering shall exist no longer; it shall be washed away in Atom's Glow, burned from you in the fire of his brilliance.

Sept.23

Each of us shall know peace, shall know an end to pain, and shall know Atom in his glory.

It was worth exploding Megaton cuz of this fuck alone.

so you're telling me you don't want to get up on that sweet moira poon? fuck outta here heathen

Cast the fragile form of this ephemeral body into new life in the forge of your Glow.

The things I'd do to moira..

I beg of you to use me as your vessel, guide me to your brilliance, divide each particle and give relief to this rotten flesh.

I don't want to be a group of scattered particles because then I won't have a dick to touch anymore.
Fuck Atom.

Each of us shall be mother and father to a trillion civilizations.

r34?

In the Fallout universe, 'Atom' is confirmed to be real.

In each our own way, we are all lost. Where would you like to be, brother?

Brotherhood of Steel. Ad Victorum etc etc

wow she has really broad shoulders. must have worked out since the last time I saw her

I wish you well on your path, walk in the glow.

Yea, your suffering shall exist no longer; it shall be washed away in Atom's Glow, burned from you in the fire of his brilliance.

I've been taking lecithin granules in yogurt, l-arginine and zinc for the past couple days for god tier cum. these will do just fine.

is that a child of atom in the back left?

I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.

No, it's gob

Even knowing the truth, you continue to mock us. How very, very sad.

We kneel before it and ask that Atom call us to aid him. We pray that out of our meager bodies, he will create new life.

>MFW that pun
[spoiler]You're doing good work son[spoiler]

My work is done here.

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

We seek the same, both in symbol and in fact and the "bomb", as you call it, represents Atom's capacity for creation.

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

Breathtaking, my love. Soon, Atom's glory will be upon us. Very soon.

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!